Did Sean O’Pry underwent Otoplasty surgery?

no. His extremely neutral and perfectly straight eyebrows mog yours
How thats neutral perfect straight a mog ? When i can shape it how i want and that despite trimming mine are 10x thicker and its also wider ?
Since when even perfectly straight is ideal. You want some shape especially to look more masc.
His is taller
illusion, especially cuz he a narrow faced cel. Lets compare our philtrum to chin ratio. Also even from side i mog his. Mine is wider, squarer, more projected. More mass.
gis eye color alone is giga rare let alone the combination with dark brown hair.

Leave your basement. I have never seen someone with his coloring irl
I see many guys with his coloring. I don’t live in a bad city. Its epitome of supposed good looks, fashion meet up and such. And its not uncommon at all.

jesus christ at this guy, in the first video he really doesnt look as striking when taking photos
You can’t be serious at this point.

You screenshot him during motion in dark lighting when his facial features are barley visible and expect him to look extraordinary good? You are even more stupid than I thought holy shit
and all of those are set up shoots, hes walking out of a shoot in the first video too. his team spent time making him look beforehand
you act like they morph him irl jfl. The only thing they do is style his hair (which everyone here does as well) and put a bit make up on him (barley makes a difference)
they find the best lighting, and angles, jfl if you think they dont do this while preparing to taking a photo u 0 iq mong
I literally posted 3 non model shootings videos. There is nothing prepared besides some make up.

jesus christ at this guy, in the first video he really doesnt look as striking when taking photos, you can also see he does jut, annd suck on cheeks before taking. EVERY photo, just watch his chin, he knows how to make fraud faces just like pslers idiot
View attachment 1859385
and all of those are set up shoots, hes walking out of a shoot in the first video too. his team spent time making him look beforehand

they find the best lighting, and angles, jfl if you think they dont do this while preparing to taking a photo u 0 iq mong. u act like he just got out of bed and had these photos taken in random light
Legit looks like he would fit in a normal crowd here so much for psl god.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I literally posted 3 non model shootings videos. There is nothing prepared besides some make up.
What have you to say to this ?

Considering all mine are also taken with a similar camera. So decent comparizon

Underrated surgery, indeed. It's strange to see people doing rhinoplasties, implants, but totally ignoring ears flaws.

How thats neutral perfect straight a mog ? When i can shape it how i want and that despite trimming mine are 10x thicker and its also wider ?
Since when even perfectly straight is ideal. You want some shape especially to look more masc
Looks striking and yours are too thick
illusion, especially cuz he a narrow faced cel. Lets compare our philtrum to chin ratio. Also even from side i mog his. Mine is wider, squarer, more projected. More mass
no illusion. His chin philtrum ratio mogs yours 100%
I see many guys with his coloring
you don’t. It’s statistically impossible. You just make yourself sound dumber with each word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
You can’t be serious at this point.

You screenshot him during motion in dark lighting when his facial features are barley visible and expect him to look extraordinary good? You are even more stupid than I thought holy shit

you act like they morph him irl jfl. The only thing they do is style his hair (which everyone here does as well) and put a bit make up on him (barley makes a difference)

the lighting is ideal outdoor dim lighting in all these fucking videos son

its not overexposed, suspended outdoor lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
What have you to say to this ?

Considering all mine are also taken with a similar camera. So decent comparizon

He looks still great. And that’s even in an unfavorable lighting for him because it doesn’t show his great coloring

Looks striking and yours are too thick
I can just trimm it. Per striking, mine are like 99,9999% percentile rare. His are more common.
Why double standards.

Chin philtrum : wanna see a candid pic of me as a teen where i mog his ?

Coloring : next time i will just record irl so u see i don’t lie

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
He looks still great. And that’s even in an unfavorable lighting for him because it doesn’t show his great coloring
Yes coloring. Again. At it. Simply feature wise hes not more striking than « forum chads » here.
Its our point your overpass his flaws and favors his pros, because of his coloring and pheno.
Not denying coloring matters for appeal. But for psl its more debatable

Coloring : next time i will just record irl so u see i don’t lie
Again it’s statistically impossible.
A10 colored eyes are 99+ percentile. You can’t see his coloring all the time. Stop deluding yourself
Yes coloring. Again. At it. Simply feature wise hes not more striking than « forum chads » here.
Its our point your overpass his flaws and favors his pros, because of his coloring and pheno.
Not denying coloring matters for appeal. But for psl its more debatable
his features are great as well.
I just pointed out the coloring because in the video you posted he could have brown eyes and would look the same. But irl he obv has light blue eyes
the lighting is ideal outdoor dim lighting in all these fucking videos son

its not overexposed, suspended outdoor lighting.
mirin the mental gymnastics

• +1
A10 colored eyes are 99+ percentile. You can’t see his coloring all the time. Stop deluding yoursel
Its not a10 its regular light blue eyes

his features are great as well.
Are his features on the video worthy of gigachad tier as you claim, saying hes psl god. Just be honest

Its not a10 its regular light blue eyes
who is this goober bro

opry mogs him
wtf is this UEE bro?

not like hes loooking down at a shitty lense or something

• JFL
  • JFL
when i read the posts in the thread

coping-gif.1176010

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Cope
View attachment 1859410

Yes. And since the lighting was so dark that you can barley see the outlines of his eyes, nose etc it’s bad to judge anyways.
Someone post the tiktok of the girl with actual a10 eye color. Will put his blue eyes to shame @fucclife

• Woah
  • JFL
when i read the posts in the thread

coping-gif.1176010

200.gif
Its the truth. Unlike people who actually don’t leave their homes we can assess irl people looks.
I saw arguably people better looking than psl « gods » yet none were gigachad unfrauded

• JFL
Nah bro wtf what u mean thats a gigachad lol. Still gigachad omg im creaming my pants as we speak.
If anyone says still gigachad it just shows how blackpill is just a cult. So much for objective rational people
its all about lighting and angles until it comes to one poor incel that they want to abuse and make feel like shit, these cucks have no balls bro. we are too real for these fake ass NPC muthafuckas

• Love it
Nah bro wtf what u mean thats a gigachad lol. Still gigachad omg im creaming my pants as we speak.
If anyone says still gigachad it just shows how blackpill is just a cult. So much for objective rational people
You are so retarded it’s insane.
Even maher would look unimpressive in this bad Video quality and bad dark lighting

Even if you were an 8PSL morph you would look worse in that situation. Who would have thought that?:eek:
Someone post the tiktok of the girl with actual a10 eye color. Will put his blue eyes to shame @fucclife
it doesn’t matter if he is a10 or a17. A17 is also 99+percentile

Its the truth. Unlike people who actually don’t leave their homes we can assess irl people looks.
I saw arguably people better looking than psl « gods » yet none were gigachad unfrauded
no they would be famous,if they looked better than o'pry gandy etc its that simple.

its all about lighting and angles until it comes to one poor incel that they want to abuse and make feel like shit, these cucks have no balls bro. we are too real for these fake ass NPC muthafuckas
I NEVER treated « uglier » people worse. Since a kid i was disgusted at such treatment.
Even here people act as if its normal to treat « uglier » people - whats ugly? One is ugly only if his soul is ugly and behaviour - worse.

People prefer the sweetness of ignorance over the bitterness of introspection.

Im glad we think a like ngl

• +1
no they would be famous,if they looked better than o'pry gandy etc its that simple.
Next time i will record it for you in pm.
What famous ? Is the gay ass job of being a model admirable ?
Its one of the worst « job » out there. Only aspie retards like opry want to make it their whole life about it.

• +1
Next time i will record it for you in pm.
What famous ? Is the gay ass job of being a model admirable ?
Its one of the worst « job » out there. Only aspie retards like opry want to make it their whole life about it.
not really. one of the best job if you are top 10 and I didn't say model i said famous.

• +1
I NEVER treated « uglier » people worse. Since a kid i was disgusted at such treatment.
Even here people act as if its normal to treat « uglier » people - whats ugly? One is ugly only if his soul is ugly and behaviour - worse.

People prefer the sweetness of ignorance over the bitterness of introspection.

Im glad we think a like ngl
only people with subhuman minds do that shit usually subhuman faces too

• Love it
not really. one of the best job if you are top 10 and I didn't say model i said famous.
Its luck lots of luck.
How many ethnics you saw better looking than salludon. He has IG, all social medias. Why not famous and so on

• +1
Its luck lots of luck.
How many ethnics you saw better looking than salludon. He has IG, all social medias. Why not famous and so on
it's not about luck there are people who were scouted in favela streets.If you are good looking you will be scouted like o'pry were scouted on myspace.Salludon looks like a fraud in his ig page/ low quality posts/ doesn't promote himself and at the end of the he lives in pakistan

it's not about luck there are people who were scouted in favela streets.If you are good looking you will be scouted like o'pry were scouted on myspace.Salludon looks like a fraud in his ig page/ low quality posts/ doesn't promote himself and at the end of the he lives in pakistan
Why is texeira or bella hadid a super model then

both have unique look bella had network aswell.
Teixera is htn at most lets not cope. Bella is a femcel. See network. Glad we get at it. Its network and luck

• JFL
Only other men care about skull mogs
Well in terms of attraction probably, But I am autistic and whenever a skull mogger comes
his presence is always known, ugly or not, both men and women alike

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Well in terms of attraction probably, But I am autistic and whenever a skull mogger comes
his presence is always known, ugly or not, both men and women alike
you like women with big skulls?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
Yeah otoplasty is probably one of the most underrated surgeries. I'm planning on getting my ears pinned as well eventually. Right now I'm focusing on experimenting with fillers and leanmaxxing.

He didn't change much, genetics really is the most important thing...