Did the blackpill / looksmaxing help you more or hurt more?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
I'm currently not sure what is outweighing

Positive:

+I learned to understand what makes someone attractive. Everyone knows instinctively that a specific face is attractive, but most people don't know really why.

+Analyzed my flaws and found solutions to eleminate them (hopefully). That would never have happened to me otherwise

+I was sensitized to do something against the agepill. In time.

+looks are a fucking big factor how people are treating you. Fuck girls, that's for sure, I speak about any random person out there. At work, in the supermarket, in a public agency etc. The appearance determines (unfortunately) a large part of our value for other persons. It's sad, but better you know the reality and try to make the best out of it.

Negative:

-the blackpill made me a little insecure. Especially height (I'm 5'10 / 11). I've never heard in my life that I'm a manlet. I always thought that I'm neither tall nor short, anywhere on average (which is obviously the true). I've always had a lot of success with women and I would never have thought about my height in life if I had not found that communion. It's not a problem, it never was and never will it be. Anyway, you know what I mean.

How about you?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nausea, Deleted member 616 and SayNoToRotting
I was always a mentalcel so I think its only benefited me.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, birchman, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
At least i can blackpill others to make their lifes shit like mine...

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045, CopingCel, Germania and 1 other person
It helped me. I laugh more now reading all these aspie posts. Thanks guys

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Schönling, CopingCel and 2 others
in short, it saved my life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CopingCel, Germania and rtssssy
pretty much same

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, nausea and Deleted member 2205
It’s a double edged sword. If you’re ugly or average it’s a curse for the most part until you actually ascend. For attractive people, you can use it to your advantage.

For me, it’s kinda both. Blackpill is basically just nihilism. I’m a optimistic nihilism so it works out really really well for me because I’m already above average in attractiveness and in life in general. So the blackpill just confirms my spot in life.

It really made me realize how lucky am I. It opened my eyes to other people are and their circumstances and put everything into perspective. So in short, it’s helped more than it’s hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I always knew I was ugly and looks were most important so in that regard no. The heightpill is fucking brutal though. I'm same height, around 5'10 and I never knew how much of a manlet I really was until I discovered PSL, before I just accepted I was taller than some and shorter than some, now the mogging is UNBEARABLE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2227
The only part of the BP that hurts me is that i could ve know all thiw before and save 10 years of time

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
It definitely helped me understand what makes people attractive and it helped me improve myself a lot. The downside is I’m constantly feeling empty because of knowing how much I’ve missed out on, how many privileges attractive people are living with, and the fact that I’ll never be a legendary beauty that lots of people admire

• +1
Reactions: Anubis and CopingCel
psl and looksmaxxing has been my BIGGEST cope once i get to 6.5 psl and am still unhappy then i will rope knowing i at least tried

blackpill made me more confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
personally, i already had crippling autism before getting dickpilled, after my "awakening" i learnt the truth but my options are limited, only thing i can do now is just rot untill further notice

5'10/11? nigga im 5'7...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
blackpill isn't about looks theories.

blackpill is about knowing how over it is. yes since I've got blackpilled i never lay my head on pillow feeling okay. it really is over and everything is pointless cope.

blackpill isn't about looks theories.

blackpill is about knowing how over it is. yes since I've got blackpilled i never lay my head on pillow feeling okay. it really is over and everything is pointless cope.
go to incels.is

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Bennett, birchman and 3 others
It helped me 100% i'd rather be told i am ugly and need to improve my face and body to get what i want than constantly being lied to blackpill is for true men

• +1
Reactions: birchman and CopingCel
Helped tremendously. I was BPed as hell before. Absolutely high inhib and didn't put any effort into my appearance.

Now I'm paying attention to my appearance and know what makes people attractive. It is a double edged sword like others have mentioned. You notice every fine detail and flaw in yourself and others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and CopingCel
it helps you more when you have enough money to looksmax
imagine having 200k available just for looksmaxing, you can stay at home recovering for one year and absolutely slay on the next year if you know how to looksmax properly
on the other hand though, knowing your flaws, being aware that if you fix them your life might change significantly but not being able to pay for the surgeries is a stab in the heart, it hurts, it really hurts
focus on moneymaxxing first > looksmaxxing posteriorly

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
it helps you more when you have enough money to looksmax
imagine having 200k available just for looksmaxing, you can stay at home recovering for one year and absolutely slay on the next year if you know how to looksmax properly
on the other hand though, knowing your flaws, being aware that if you fix them your life might change significantly but not being able to pay for the surgeries is a stab in the heart, it hurts, it really hurts
focus on moneymaxxing first > looksmaxxing posteriorly
Legit son currently busting my ass to get a good degree so i can afford all the surgeries that i want in my 30s for the moment i cope with gym and roids

Legit son currently busting my ass to get a good degree so i can afford all the surgeries that i want in my 30s for the moment i cope with gym and roids
good luck on that bro, we shall all ascend

Now I'm paying attention to my appearance and know what makes people attractive. It is a double edged sword like others have mentioned. You notice every fine detail and flaw in yourself and others.
Fuck man, so true. First thing I do when I meet someone is run a mental check: Are they taller or shorter than me? If shorter how much of a manlet? If taller are they awkward tall or did I just get mogged? Okay next how's their hairline?

I accidentally found out about PSL through researching ectomorphs and the importance of frame in building muscle:feelsokman:

At first my cortisol levels were turbomaxed, learning about all the different face ratios and PSL blackpills. This was the BRUTAL stage 1 of my awakening. Stage 2 was denial. Autistically measuring and then remeasuring my facial ratios and anthropometrics to find out how over it was for me. This stage lasted for about a month. I started taking antidepressants during this time.

Next came the stage of acceptance, finding out all my major failos and seeing what my options were for fixing them. This was a time of productivity and enlightenment.

I am now in the stage of consolidation. Perfecting my looksmax plan and gathering the resources necessary to carry it out.

The final stage of the lookspill. You can either leave this site as a looksmaxxed neurotransmittercel, or you can LDAR :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and WannaBeA6
@nausea everything alright bo?

• Hmm...
Reactions: nausea
It's always a good thing...So u don't waste years on aimless pursuits

It's how you spend your time after learning that info...R u gonna waste it?? Or do something with it??
If you're 6'4" you don't even need anything for face..

Roids and making sure you keep your hair is all you need..

That way with the cash you can have nice stuff like a good car nd nice apartment and high status which will also help your SMV to an extent..

Last edited:

Wat?
latest

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Help, I would still be going through thinking that every rejection is me doing something bad. Now I realize I have actually little control over it, can change max 10-15%, the rest were the cards that I and everyone else got dealt with and life is all about the mating game, every decision revolves around sex

• +1
Reactions: Germania
helped a lot in the practical/useful sense.

hurt a lot mentally

We will bro we're all gonna make it bruh
Nope, majority of us won't

All your looksmaxing is capped by genes, if you're 5'7 and do all looksmaxing you at best end up 5'10 with loads of money spent which I'm not sure who has it and lots of time wasted, and guess what you're still invisible on height alone so you better have Tom Cruise Face

It's always a good thing...So u don't waste years on aimless pursuits

It's how you spend your time after learning that info...R u gonna waste it?? Or do something with it??

That way with the cash you can have nice stuff like a good car nd nice apartment and high status which will also help your SMV to an extent..
Notfoc
Nope, majority of us won't

All your looksmaxing is capped by genes, if you're 5'7 and do all looksmaxing you at best end up 5'10 with loads of money spent which I'm not sure who has it and lots of time wasted, and guess what you're still invisible on height alone so you better have Tom Cruise Face
Focus on face maxing then tbh spend all your money to get a 6 psl face would do that if i were you