did traditional Dentistry ruin my face?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
1 year ago I didn't know anything about mewing and looksmaxing.
my wisdom teeth on the maxilla were completely crooked and partially exposed, infact they were growing 45 degrees outwards.
my dentist decided to remove the lower wisdom teeth because he predicted they would cause pain and infections in future.
I've heard some mewing fans saying teeth removal inhibits the development of the jaw, are they right?
now I'm afraid that mewing won't have effect on me because of this teeth removal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewcel
my wisdom teeth on the maxilla were completely crooked and partially exposed, infact they were growing 45 degrees outwards.
my dentist decided to remove the lower wisdom teeth because he predicted they would cause pain and infections in future.
I've heard some mewing fans saying teeth removal inhibits the development of the jaw, are they right?

I think so, most kinds of orthodontic works generally starts fucking with your face, because they dont see the the connection between facial growth and dentistry.

Seriously, 2 girls in my class had their faces ruined by braces. One ended up with a flat witch face maxilla, and the other one developed a nasal bump and i swear to god her eyes became more buggy

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
I am also a victim of orthodontists

Someone should go ER on some orthofag

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Mewcel and Lorsss
I think so, most kinds of orthodontic works generally starts fucking with your face, because they dont see the the connection between facial growth and dentistry.

Seriously, 2 girls in my class had their faces ruined by braces. One ended up with a flat witch face maxilla, and the other one developed a nasal bump and i swear to god her eyes became more buggy
I weared a palate-expansion brace for 4 years when I was a kid, infact my upper teeth were completely crooked. I don't think that could ruin my face much, because some people here assert a width palate is good.

as regard to my lower wisdom teeth removal, do you think it's a good idea to pay a dentist to get new wisdom teeth through an implant?

I weared a palate-expansion brace for 4 years when I was a kid, infact my upper teeth were completely crooked. I don't think that could ruin my face much, because some people here assert a width palate is good.

as regard to my lower wisdom teeth removal, do you think it's a good idea to pay a dentist to get new wisdom teeth through an implant?

That i honestly have know idea about, you could ask on the great work forum

While it's not ideal to have wisdom teeth removed, they are not the cause of recessed features.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
now I'm afraid that mewing won't have effect on me because of this teeth removal
i had a palate expander which probably really helped me. i had braces with springs to open up space for a tooth to grow in. but never regular ones with a straight metal wire and rubber bands. I also didn't wear my retainer. I look a lot better than i did before i had them which i'd assume is mostly due to the palate expander

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I also had a probably shitty orthodontist who instead of trying to correct my tongue thrust just decided to not give me normal braces because the tongue thrust would move the teeth back anyways. maybe that saved me

im getting braces soon

It wont have an effect on your face at all lol. Mew doesnt recommend teeth extractions at a younger age. Never heard him saying something bad bout wisdom teeth removal. Nevertheless i wouldnt extract them

4 years? Holy. Do you have good wide cheekbones?

Guys, would braces fix my overbite but also fuck up my face?

Guys, would braces fix my overbite but also fuck up my face?
the best way to fix your dental problems would be flying to london and be seen by Dr. Mew himself, however you can ask on "the great work forum" if braces used by your dentist ruin your face.

whats that lol
the FAGGA is a sort of braces invented by Mike Mew that makes your jaw grow frontally in order to fix malocclusions and improve facial beauty

the FAGGA is a sort of braces invented by Mike Mew that makes your jaw grow frontally in order to fix malocclusions and improve facial beauty
is that something i can only get from mike mew? im like 99% sure my parents will just make me get braces

is that something i can only get from mike mew? im like 99% sure my parents will just make me get braces
I need FAGGA aswell. The only way to get them is meeting Mike Mew, isn't it?

I need FAGGA aswell. The only way to get them is meeting Mike Mew, isn't it?
if you google "FAGGA" you realize there are few denstists in USA who can apply this treatment.
if you live in europe the only solution is visiting Dr. Mike Mew

I am also a victim of orthodontists

Someone should go ER on some orthofag
Me soon I have an appointment in 7 hours and if he don’t remove my retainer I’m going ER