DId Wheat Waffle take pictures with some random girls?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
And called them their GF?
Hes below average looking below average height and got 5 above averagre chicks. I see normies w badies but hes not one

@MakinItHappenReturn @Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, isis_Bleach and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
No. But he did expand his smile (Palate) with FaceApp as well as whiten the teeth

3077929 1663256579963

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadeep, noodlelover and 5 others
Hes below average looking below average height and got 5 above averagre chicks. I see normies w badies but hes not one

How is he below average looking? And how is 5'10 below average height?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 20519
Those were his girlfriends. I just think it's cognitive dissonance from users on here to not want to believe it, because it clashes with their coping belief system as to why they are dry of pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, noodlelover and Deleted member 19469
Nah not rare to see guys on his looks level with gfs

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep, Biggdink and 4 others
How is he below average looking? And how is 5'10 below average height?

He is not below average, but tbh he might be nothing more than average given the fact he has FaceApped his photos to death.

Expanded the palate/smile and whitened the teeth, as well as really fixed his pale ginger pheno complexion.

Wheat is a normie he get girls cuz status (100k subs on youtube)

Wheat is a normie he get girls cuz status (100k subs on youtube)

Bullshit lol quit coping he got girls before his YouTube fame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, latincell95 and Deleted member 19469
No. But he did expand his smile (Palate) with FaceApp as well as whiten the teeth

View attachment 1871782
If he did that what makes you think he didn't do take pictures with 2 girls or others?
Those were his girlfriends. I just think it's cognitive dissonance from users on here to not want to believe it, because it clashes with their coping belief system as to why they are dry of pussy.
I had girlfriends lol, dude lied about his height, frauded his smile and palate, what makes you think he didn't do that too?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
If he did that what makes you think he didn't do take pictures with 2 girls or others?

I had girlfriends lol, dude lied about his height, frauded his smile and palate, what makes you think he didn't do that too?

Because he is a 100,000 subscriber YouTuber and will be recognised as being single by someone he knows from real life. That person will then leak the info and a Wheat Waffles exposed as fraud video will be on the released

Last edited:
Because he is a 100,000 subscriber YouTuber and will be recognised as being single by someone he knows from real life. That person will then leak the info and a Wheat Waffles exposed as fraud video will be on the released
Let's wait then

Let's wait then

Bro you're silly. He's clearly a smart guy, he's not gonna fucking risk that.

Life and people are not black and white.

His girlfriends were likely 4s and he is def a 5 and frauding being a 6 with FaceApp. That's not that hard to believe.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

how can vinnie hacker be the most attractive man on earth when he's just an inferior version of elias de poot in every aspect.

His girlfriends were likely 4s and he is def a 5 and frauding being a 6 with FaceApp. That's not that hard to believe.
He described his girlfriends as being more than 5 tho

So unless he lied about that and had low tier beckies and femcels I do believe it

He never even showed their faces only their builds stop this cap even I have ploughed hotter girls and I don’t consider them stacies

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

So unless he lied about that and had low tier beckies and femcels I do believe it
Or maybe he has low standards for foids… ever think of that? His GFs all look between 5-6.5 which if good for him as he’s a solid 5.5/10 himself. He has yet to bag a 7 that’s why e you can bravo myself used to strut and show off my 7/10 bitch as a early teenager

Look it is only understandable that the most famous Black Pill YouTuber, the only Black Pill YouTuber to actually make it famous, would photo edit his pics, knowing all too well about the halo and failo effects of being good looking vs being ugly.

Is he ugly without photoshop tho? No. But is he good looking without it? Probably not, though with camera distortion and the way it takes away from looks, who knows.

He is lying about how GL he is by FaceApping his photos with filter, a wider smile/palate and white teeth. He is likely overrating his former girlfriends. This is understandable. Very understandable. He is a famous YouTuber and his image is absolutely paramount.

Think about it. Before he released this video it was all; 'you can't take advice from a non- lived 20 year old that's bitter about being ginger' etc. Now it's; 'how are you black pilled when you look this good Wheat'. So people hate on him and use cognitive dissonance because he talks and constructs videos with charts and diagrams like a little bit of a nerd and ow they see he looks dece,t they wanna start slating him for being a black pill believer, or accusing him of being on a grift.

Either way you would rather be known as a 6/10 high tier normie in the YouTube manosphere community as opposed to a 5/10 flat normie with ginger hair. It's important that he looks good as he's ginger and pale skinned. People have an instinctive dislike for gingers.

May be 10 years back this wouldn't have been an issue him being mediocre looking, but in today's world? You have to look good if you wanna have the right to talk like you do with independent thinking and out of normie culture views. It's wrong, but it's the way society is. Our primal instincts have been brought to the forefront of our minds now.

I don't blame Wheat for FaceApping his face, nor overrating his former birds. No proof he is doing the latter, but my intuition says he might just be. They likely aren't ugly, but in all probability normie with some couple of flaws; 4/10 I would say. Ive heard him in a couple of Live debates with people and he did come over a little awkward and people pleasing towards the chat and what they were saying. I think some people are willing to conform to make it places in life and that's Wheat. Nothing wrong with that but I don't believe we should hate on him for it.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, alriodai and Johnnybegood

He's not below avarage he's literally the most avarage British guy u can find

• +1

Bro people here are dumb as rock.

I actually believe his girlfriends might've been 5s or 5.5s/10 it still doesn't say anything about him being above average.

I see guys of his looks level with semi-decent chicks all the time AND if they have body halo or are otherwise dimorphic they'll even hook up with HTBs.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and MakinItHappenReturn
He never even showed their faces only their builds stop this cap even I have ploughed hotter girls and I don’t consider them stacies

Ive been with better looking girls than that but I am a millennial and dating apps weren't around in the early 2010s. It was like 3rd year I believe that Tinder was released and even then it took 3-4 years for it to bed into mainstream popularity. And even then lol, the girls had experienced guys at their looks level.

I think the difference with Zoomer girls is they download it at 14/15, fraud being 18 with makeup and pose in their bedroom mirror. Get all the Chads swiping on them and lose their purity. Then dudes that are their looksmatch get pissed and become bitter and raged LMAO. It's a crazy thing swipe apps and how much it has altered the path of society. I honestly think swipe apps and instagram might just be the two things that have changed the world the most in the last 10 years.

Honestly, don't tag me in anymore Wheat Waffles' threads fellas lol

He's just a regular guy that's managed to make it into the manosphere circles with Black Pilled content and after careful thought I don't blame him for FaceApping.

I actually believe his girlfriends might've been 5s or 5.5s/10 it still doesn't say anything about him being above average.

I see guys of his looks level with semi-decent chicks all the time AND if they have body halo or are otherwise dimorphic they'll even hook up with HTBs.

Yeah I agree. I am gonna stop going on about it now tho, because I have thought about it and tbh most people fraud on instagram, tiktok and everywhere.

Everyone online is GL as long as they are a normie lol due to frauding potential

Wheat is just playing the game everyone else has been for several years on multiple social media sites. I even recall him advising people do this in their photos in his earlier videos.

• +1

He's 5ft7 don't have body halo and is clearly a 4/10 in looks face wise

There's no way lal 5 of his girlfriends were more than 5.5s and if you believe that go kys

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Johnnybegood
no, but gooks do this alot, so do indians

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
he is just a normie, everything is average about him

except for his soul-sucking demonic ginger complexion

"Muhh average people can't get girlfriends"

leave your basement if you unironically think this.

He is average height (5'10) and his face is also average with pheno failo.

And we don't even see if those were baddies, don't see the face

• +1
@Blackgymmax jfl remember when these ppl tried to cope that qoves curry gets more laid

they are in utter disbelief that wheat cuckles had becky+ gfs they think he made it up for views

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
yes wheatwaffles is a chad
you mirin

"Muhh average people can't get girlfriends"

leave your basement if you unironically think this.

He is average height (5'10) and his face is also average with pheno failo.

And we don't even see if those were baddies, don't see the face
he is not average you fucking retard

i go outside everyday and was in europe and the average person is not a ginger photoshopping shit pheno dude
the average dude is way attractive than him

fucking retard

@Blackgymmax jfl remember when these ppl tried to cope that qoves curry gets more laid

they are in utter disbelief that wheat cuckles had becky+ gfs they think he made it up for views
you sound so needy bro, you sound like one of thoses guys IRL that wanna gain validation from their social friend group by putting down other ppl, jfl at your cuck mentality

he is not average you fucking retard

i go outside everyday and was in europe and the average person is not a ginger photoshopping shit pheno dude
the average dude is way attractive than him

fucking retard
You went to europe and I live here bruh.

I wonder who has more experience. Maybe a bit below average, but not enough that he wouldn't get LTRs.