After some careful consideration, I have come to the conclusion that Wheat Waffles might.....

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
So I'd been really confused in my head about seeing Wheat Waffles in his little video he put out yesterday.

At first I thought it was cognitive dissonance because he is ginger and I saw him on the 1stman pod and gingers phenos are always hard to overcome and on the 1stman pod he did appear to be pretty average looking. I just couldn't wrap my head around how this guy had managed to upgrade himself by an entire point with his selfie pictures, when 1stman spends filthy expensive camera equipment.

7edef124d50b7ede7b76805ec6f4f4aa.png

4b63aa9a28ace6cae072d19a8573bd6b

Then something struck me and it was this one of him with an ex bird, taking a selfie after they'd shagged and it just looked really suspicious to me that his face muscles were able to pull such a magnificent smile after sex, almost like he was fresh and hadn't even gone one round.

Then I realised. Look how white his teeth are.....

2ac3446c1c3a7678132c057a5a2bf7de

So I was thinking this man has an insanely good palate and this just proves how important palate is and you better bet MSE is the most optimum looksmax for any general normie looking dude that is looking to looksmax, on average. But I was like..........

Howcomes the palate doesn't strike out the same way here.....

C8704cef59b4fc7b828da2d0f7a00414

Is it the angle? The lighting? What?

Then I went back to the pictures and focused exclusively on the teeth and.......

Bobs your uncle.....

3c2b25b1d6a496f1988a5035f6e046e3

He has not only whitened them with extreme artificial photo-editing, but he has widened his palate and this theme is consistent throughout all his pictures...

And I was like how has this man done that? So it took me back to the 2020 pandemic, you know when I first found PSL and was getting into the whole looksmaxxing culture and I recall FaceApp and how it can not only make your face better looking with various optimised filters using an algorithm, but there is also an option to widen your palate WITH whitened teeth:

And here we have it:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 18840, AscensionMan98 and 50 others
@Seth Walsh @StrangerDanger @Kingkellz @forevergymcelling @6ft4

Tagging the high level of awareness users of course.......

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Seth Walsh and StrangerDanger
knew WW was a shady guy from day one, he's not even 5'10 like he claims, he gets dwarfed by 5'8-5'9 Boris Johnson wax statue

3076750 1663193089014

he has ZERO credibility at this point not to mention his inferior ability at rating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, AscensionMan98, Anchor_Ship and 21 others
6304a217be2e92c94b4ae3f5f724fe18

Focus on the blur in the colour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, MiroslavBulldosex, Lmao and 6 others
still slays more than u tho?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad, subhuman incel and 5 others
Niko pilled again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, SubhumanCurrycel and 14 others
who gives a shit about teeth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Warlow and Deleted member 21863

Uuumm? Dude I'm 30 and so by virtue of that I have a higher body count, but I don't think that's the point.

I said he was good looking when I first saw these photographs yesterday, but you have to call a spade a spade and we can see he's frauded for his YouTube channel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Fuck these frauders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
seems like a permavirgin in the video
got threw out by the girl's mother, muhh i really like your piano

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
knew WW was a shady guy from day one, he's not even 5'10 like he claims, he gets dwarfed by 5'8-5'9 Boris Johnson wax statue

View attachment 1870213

he has ZERO credibility at this point not to mention his inferior ability at rating

OHHHHH MYYYYY GAAAAAWDDD!

WHAT THE FUCK! OH FUCKING YEAH!

5c063878e48f3fb0479eda860faea728.png

Wait, were they not on a platform though?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, subhuman incel and 2 others
Wheat if you're reading this, I ain't hating on you bro

But cmon now lol

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Seth Walsh
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Moggie and LooksOrDeath
So I'd been really confused in my head about seeing Wheat Waffles in his little video he put out yesterday.

At first I thought it was cognitive dissonance because he is ginger and I saw him on the 1stman pod and gingers phenos are always hard to overcome and on the 1stman pod he did appear to be pretty average looking. I just couldn't wrap my head around how this guy had managed to upgrade himself by an entire point with his selfie pictures, when 1stman spends filthy expensive camera equipment.

View attachment 1870191

Then something struck me and it was this one of him with an ex bird, taking a selfie after they'd shagged and it just looked really suspicious to me that his face muscles were able to pull such a magnificent smile after sex, almost like he was fresh and hadn't even gone one round.

View attachment 1870192

So I was thinking this man has an insanely good palate and this just proves how important palate is and you better bet MSE is the most optimum looksmax for any general normie looking dude that is looking to looksmax, on average. But I was like..........

View attachment 1870200

Then I went back to the pictures and focused exclusively on the teeth and.......

Bobs your uncle.....

View attachment 1870204

He has not only whitened them with extreme artificial photo-editing, but he has widened his palate and this theme is consistent throughout all the pictures...

And I was like how has this man done that? So it took me back to the 2020 pandemic, you know when I first found PSL and was getting into the whole looksmaxxing culture and I recall FaceApp and how it can not only make your face better looking with various optimised filters using an algorithm, but there is also an option to widen your palate WITH whitened teeth:

And here we have it:

View attachment 1870208

View attachment 1870211
Yep he did this also hired a low-tier British slag hooker to put his arm around her on a fake bed both standing in front of a mattress pushed up against the wall while faceapping himself.

I HATE Wheat because I know just how much of a scammer he is. You just don't face app your pics after a ONS or with your GF. WW is the ultimate con artist he had all this planned.

And @MakinItHappenReturn you are spot on. He used face app for all these pics, from what I can see. He just did.

Wheat Waffles don't let me destroy you like I did with Alex playingwithfire. Two scammers but one pretends to use blackpill to farm and scam normies, actual piece of shit. I want to find him in person so I can mog him with my mere presence and leave him with none of his dignity left. Scammermaxxing piece of shit. Don't let me remind people what happened with him and that channel "SMV" back in early 2021. Or when he went on FaceandLMS' Stream 19th Oct 2020 (as a virgin), talking about the dating market in TRIBES IN THE CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC. I've been saying this since before he even made his channel. HE WANTS TO SCAM MONEY, that's it.

Looking I See You GIF by MLB
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
Angry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Angry Ufc GIF
Angry American Idol GIF
scam redmond GIF by YoungerTV
Schitts Creek Do Not Want GIF by CBC
Voting Election 2020 GIF by Joe Biden
The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Ginger GIF
Surprised Harry Potter GIF
Red Hair Waiting GIF by Gifes Con Ensalada
As Told By Ginger Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind
Red Hair Love GIF
Confused Ginger GIF
Kids Dancing GIF
Make It Rain Money GIF by Latham Arnott

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 16346, Daniel Plainview and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
@MakinItHappenReturn I have ulterior motives to hate WW. But if you look at the pics and don't think they're photoshopped then just lmao. It's the same trademark (wide+white smile) faceapp template smile in all the pics. We have 3 hours of him in motion with 1stman. His palate isn't that wide.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, ManletBlackcel, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
@MakinItHappenReturn I have ulterior motives to hate WW. But if you look at the pics and don't think they're photoshopped then just lmao. It's the same trademark (wide+white smile) faceapp template smile in all the pics. We have 3 hours of him in motion with 1stman. His palate isn't that wide.

Exactly. It's madness that none of these normies have called it out, as you've gotta imagine some of them have used the App.

I can kind of understand it, as he'd have received hate otherwise. Leads me to believing he might also have overrated his exes with those archetype examples.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Exactly. It's madness that none of these normies have called it out, as you've gotta imagine some of them have used the App.

I can kind of understand it, as he'd have received hate otherwise. Leads me to believing he might also have overrated his exes with those archetype examples.
Speaking about grifters and scammers. If you think I've done well deconstructing Jacked & Stacked and 1stman, or even Wheat and Playingwithfire. I've so much ammo on Kevin Ray Wilder it'll actually legitimately shock people how much of a fraud he is. But all the proof will stay in the vault. I'll just let all these grifters self destruct.

Whatever this is should be interesting :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, oldcelloser, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Speaking about grifters and scammers. If you think I've done well deconstructing Jacked & Stacked and 1stman, or even Wheat and Playingwithfire. I've so much ammo on Kevin Ray Wilder it'll actually legitimately shock people how much of a fraud he is. But all the proof will stay in the vault. I'll just let all these grifters self destruct.

I am gonna have to ask you to PM that to me. I shall keep it under-wraps don't worry. ;) :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

View attachment 1870213

To be fair he doesn't get "dwarfed" he leans to a side a bit, if he would stand up straight he would prob be 1 inch taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 21620

View attachment 1870191

View attachment 1870192

View attachment 1870200

Bobs your uncle.....

View attachment 1870204

He has not only whitened them with extreme artificial photo-editing, but he has widened his palate and this theme is consistent throughout all his pictures...

And here we have it:

View attachment 1870208

View attachment 1870211
how do you assess how good the palate is. if you mean how it shows on jaw definition/width/growth then its smally affects it. jaw is more of a bone related

• JFL
I am gonna have to ask you to PM that to me. I shall keep it under-wraps don't worry. ;) :ROFLMAO:
It's so long winded. It's basically the fact he has no receipts, no career, went to SEA for 2 years and failed (hint: his Japanese father unfortunately has micropenis syndrome). He lives with his mom in a trailer house in Texas and is turning 29 in November. Absolutely no career or education, frauds 6'2 (he's 5'11). Claims to have hunter eyes. And endless receipts of him trying to scam people. I'd need to go back through discord to find some of the stuff. I've way more on Kevin than Alex... And I've a lot more than Alex than I posted yday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lmao, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others
It's so long winded. It's basically the fact he has no receipts, no career, went to SEA for 2 years and failed (hint: his Japanese father unfortunately has micropenis syndrome). He lives with his mom in a trailer house in Texas and is turning 29 in November. Absolutely no career or education, frauds 6'2 (he's 5'11). Claims to have hunter eyes. And endless receipts of him trying to scam people. I'd need to go back through discord to find some of the stuff. I've way more on Kevin than Alex... And I've a lot more than Alex than I posted yday

At this point it seems the only authentic guy is Hamza. No surprise the mother fucker is Indian/Paki. :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 21620, Prince88 and 2 others

View attachment 1870213

Most here do not measure themselves correctly either. People here claiming six feet are prolly my height.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
how do you assess how good the palate is. if you mean how it shows on jaw definition/width/growth then its smally affects it. jaw is more of a bone related
Smile arc and how many teeth show when you smile without there being any gum show. Wide palate is always good. And you can see someone with a narrow or very wide palate very easily even if someone isn't smiling.

@MakinItHappenReturn On a more serious note, I don't think MSE is actually a good procedure aesthetically and I've written some posts on why I think that if you just search back through them.

• JFL
At this point it seems the only authentic guy is Hamza. No surprise the mother fucker is Indian/Paki. :cool:
Yep, Hamza actually practices what he preaches even though he's a filthy scammer! 💯

He's in a different category to the rest of the guys who lie about their lives. Hamza doesn't really lie about his life. He admits he lives at home etc. He even admits he scams people with the phone calls for 1k gbp per hour etc. I think he even made a video called "I'm scamming you".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Smile arc and how many teeth show when you smile without there being any gum show. Wide palate is always good. And you can see someone with a narrow or very wide palate very easily even if someone isn't smiling.

@MakinItHappenReturn On a more serious note, I don't think MSE is actually a good procedure aesthetically and I've written some posts on why I think that if you just search back through them.

Pls do link me as mine is may be marginally above average. Or average and they are on my bucket-list of LooksMaxes before I die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Seth Walsh
Pls do link me as mine is may be marginally above average. Or average and they are on my bucket-list of LooksMaxes before I die.

Problem with MSE is it splits and expands the palate too fast. I've compared it to ripping paper and expecting a perfect tear down the middle. MSE just isn't an aesthetic procedure imo.

I think what I advised before is to use orthodontic appliances with split sutures and aim for slow, guided growth over time, which will lead to less asymmetries because MSE will cause asymmetries imo.

Something like SARPE to cut the midpalatal and pterygomaxillary sutures and then using a device like vivos DNA to guide lateral and forward growth over the span of like 3-5 years is much much better for looksmaxing.

I think MSE is wayyy too risky and there's a chance it'll make you look worse, even though it widens the palate. It can create pretty significant asymmetries and even ruin harmony imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Oberyn and MakinItHappenReturn
Brutal how all mfs edit their pictures these days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MakinItHappenReturn
What if he just photoshopped himself into other couples and is actually a gymcel weirdo irl. I never seen this guy with friends irl and he works as a pizza driver.

• Hmm...

Problem with MSE is it splits and expands the palate too fast. I've compared it to ripping paper and expecting a perfect tear down the middle. MSE just isn't an aesthetic procedure imo.

I think what I advised before is to use orthodontic appliances with split sutures and aim for slow, guided growth over time, which will lead to less asymmetries because MSE will cause asymmetries imo.

Something like SARPE to cut the midpalatal and pterygomaxillary sutures and then using a device like vivos DNA to guide lateral and forward growth over the span of like 3-5 years is much much better for looksmaxing.

I think MSE is wayyy too risky and there's a chance it'll make you look worse, even though it widens the palate. It can create pretty significant asymmetries and even ruin harmony imo.

Very insightful and will look into it a lot more. Is sarpe do it yourself?

Plenty of other shit I am looking to get before then anyway. I wanna fix my curry eye-orbitals that are so weak that I am getting a bit of a canthal tilt in both eyes. Infra orbital rim implants.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Mongrelcel and incel194012940
What if he just photoshopped himself into other couples and is actually a gymcel weirdo irl. I never seen this guy with friends irl and he works as a pizza driver.

I think these are really girls' he's shagged and my gut is saying he hasn't hired some hooker, but you never know.

I just can't see it. With having 100,000 subs it'd be too easy for someone he knows in the midlands of England to find this content, discover who he is and then act as whistle-blower. (Knowing it's all a larp etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britmaxxer, Deleted member 21620 and Seth Walsh
Very insightful and will look into it a lot more. Is sarpe do it yourself?

Plenty of other shit I am looking to get before then anyway. I wanna fix my curry eye-orbitals that are so weak that I am getting a bit of a canthal tilt in both eyes. Infra orbital rim implants.
Nope SARPE is a surgery where they drill your sutures open. Bonus is they cut the PM suture so you will be able to get forward growth with ortho appliances thereafter.

SARPE is the most accurate way of completely loosening the sutures rather than MSE which rips the mid-palatal suture and creates asymmetries.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Elvisandreaa and MakinItHappenReturn
I think these are really girls' he's shagged and my gut is saying he hasn't hired some hooker, but you never know.

I just can't see it. With having 100,000 subs it'd be too easy for someone he knows in the midlands of England to find this content, discover who he is and then act as whistle-blower. (Knowing it's all a larp etc)
I was being facetious saying he hired a hooker with a fake mattress lmao. I was just trying to emphasise how ridiculous he is.

• +1
  • JFL
Nope SARPE is a surgery where the drill your sutures open. Bonus is the cut the PM suture so you will be able to get forward growth with ortho appliances thereafter.

SARPE is the most accurate way of completely loosening the sutures rather than MSE which rips the mid-palatal suture and creates asymmetries.

I see now. Ok. So it's basically some-part of MSE, but not completely, but with a twist and then also the option to use appliances after

Man, so why is MSE the one that's mainstream then? Is it because it's an all-in one procedure?

Also, I have a slightly bad IPD, do you think that widening my jaw any further, will probably give off the optical illusion that the slightly close-set eyes are even closer?

3039493 3034080 3029175 beaefc5653b9d1447613522298e81ffb 1

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • JFL
Do you have a job?

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2, ChristianChad, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
CelebsHeight rarely ever get it wrong and are always the closest to accurate you'll find. He's not 5'7. He's just fat and hunched and it creates the illusion of a short man.
I mean wheat waffles

• +1
  • JFL
I see now. Ok. So it's basically some-part of MSE, but not completely, but with a twist and then also the option to use appliances after

Man, so why is MSE the one that's mainstream then? Is it because it's an all-in one procedure?

Also, I have a slightly bad IPD, do you think that widening my jaw any further, will probably give off the optical illusion that the slightly close-set eyes are even closer?

View attachment 1870272

That's how wide it is currently btw bro

2673551 8d386d605c4fe7da18f091e89e8f2d8b

• JFL

How about SARPE w Power Expander?
3-5 years seems way too long tbh
@NegativeNorwood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Mongrelcel

View attachment 1870272
MSE is probs more popular because it’s just an appliance. No surgery involved. Also just your upper jaw will get wider, your bigonial width will stay the same

• +1
  • JFL
MSE is probs more popular because it’s just an appliance. No surgery involved. Also just your upper jaw will get wider, your bigonial width will stay the same

Yeah, yeah, it's maxillary expansion, my bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Seth Walsh
How about SARPE w Power Expander?
3-5 years seems way too long tbh
@NegativeNorwood
3-5 years is what I recommend because slow and guided growth will lead to less asymmetries and a more harmonious, natural result. Vivos DNA just needs to be worn at night. I base everything purely off what will give the best aesthetic result.

SARPE + Power Expander will work but it just won't give the level of results of some type of surgical suture cut + DNA or homeoblock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21620 and fruitgunpop
Yeah, yeah, it's maxillary expansion, my bad.
Also IPD in isolation isn't all it's chalked up to be. Your real focus should be your ES ratio and aiming to get that as close to .45-.47 as possible. Widening your maxilla will typically lower your ES ratio, but I don't think the zygos move too much with maxilloskeletal expansion because they are so resistant.

Your face gets wider though so it's only logical that your zygos will move laterally, just less so, proportionate to your lower maxilla.

Lotta people have been asking if your eyes move with maxilloskeletal expansion and I think they don't. So IPD will stay the exact same with MSE, SARME, SARPE etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21620 and MakinItHappenReturn
Your Indian followers begged for you to be unbanned only for you to make garbage shitposts like these

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 4430, ExtraBones and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back