Did you get a leaner face when you cut down from skinny fat to single digits?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Title? please anyone?

once you cut to low bodyfat from skinnyfat and then bulk again while lifting your fat depositions change due to better hormonal balance.

once you cut to low bodyfat from skinnyfat and then bulk again while lifting your fat depositions change due to better hormonal balance.
sounds bro science ngl, wouldnt hormones get fucked again when i bulk

what if i want to stay single digit?
probably isn't going to happen if you weren't scrawny your entire life.
sounds bro science ngl, wouldnt hormones get fucked again when i bulk
I was skinnyfat when I started training, the bodily composition you have when you're skinnyfat i.e excess abdominal fat is mostly the result of poor hormones caused by a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet, my fat doesn't go all straight to my stomach anymore when I bulk nowadays.

this isn't some study I read, I did this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i will roid
might work in that case but whether you can maintain low bodyfat comfortably is still very genetic, even if you artificially raise testosterone there's far more hormones such as those for your hunger response that'll make it miserable.

find a comfortable bodyfat level to maintain at.

might work in that case but whether you can maintain low bodyfat comfortably is still very genetic, even if you artificially raise testosterone there's far more hormones such as those for your hunger response that'll make it miserable.

find a comfortable bodyfat level to maintain at.
i just want looks tbh i will bear the cost if not extreme