Did you guys also noticed a hard decrease in surgery threads numbers?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
I am not active as much as i was before but i barely see any surgery thread compared to softmaxxing threads which are %80 of the time its about skin.

Tf happened? Did all of you ascend with surgery or is this website being infiltrated by people with normie and above level looks?

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 15302, zeek and 4 others
People who get surgery leave the site because they’re cured of their failo. There’s basically nothing to say or do left. It like visiting an LL support forum when you’re healed. What’s the point

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Surgeries don’t even make a difference

Look at the results, most people end up wasting $20k just to become a meme @Tyrion! @DharkDC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and DharkDC
people are broke

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
People who get surgery leave the site because they’re cured of their failo. There’s basically nothing to say or do left. It like visiting an LL support forum when you’re healed. What’s the point
Sorry bro shit take, 1 day this site wont go down because users ascends, there is always New users

Look at the results, most people end up wasting $20k just to become a meme @Tyrion! @DharkDC
also shit take
people are broke
west is doing ok

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

Never heard of these users nigga. Can you link results?

west is doing ok
I'm saving up currently

but also I think a lot of users now came from self-improvement morons on youtube who told them about skincare, gym and mewing so that's all they're focused on. and they're probably broke on top.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, rand anon and Deleted member 18840
Sorry bro shit take, 1 day this site wont go down because users ascends, there is always New users

also shit take

west is doing ok
U just assumed I said that most or all users ascend and that will kill the website. In reality i’m saying that the forum will continue to grow, it will just generally have a negative selection bias towards people who actually fix their shit and get surgery. These people continuously lose utility for the forum as they improve, contrary to your avg .org mental masturbator

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
i think ppl found out that dms r better for surgery advice than some 14 year old retards lmfao

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and NewJawSzn
can someone do eye surgery i need to see the risk/reward

I am not active as much as i was before but i barely see any surgery thread compared to softmaxxing threads which are %80 of the time its about skin.

Tf happened? Did all of you ascend with surgery or is this website being infiltrated by people with normie and above level looks?
For me its the lack of low inhib looksmaxing threads. I was not around during the early PSL or even lookism but from my reasearch of them it seems like there was more innovation and creativity. as well as low inhib behavior. Seems like stuff like hard mewing and hard orthotropics stuff kind of came from there (not sure about this)

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@curlyheadjames

Why bother with surgeries if you can use BB cream on your skin and look like a real life faceapp morph

I researched even botox when I joined this site but why even bother? I can just use a 15$ makeup product and collagenmog 16 year olds

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer and incel194012940
Yeah, I have definitely noticed this too and even when you make a surgery oriented thread, no good discussion happens.

I joined this site a year earlier than you, then took close to a year off here while recovering, now im back since I have another surgery at the end of the month and I want to get as much info as possible.

Idk if its rose coloured glasses, but the site really did feel more serious and useful back then, now its just a lot of shitposting/trolling.
Maybe I just absorbed all the info I need and just don't see the usefulness of this site for me.

Maybe its the closing of lookism or just the blackpill became more popular in general, no clue, idk the statistics of how the userbase changed.

Mark my words, this site is only going to get worse and become an incel shitposting board (tbh it already is) unless it actually gets moderated and filtered from trolls & bad faith users.

I also see some users which were active/useful back then banned or just not active for a long time, so it is true that a lot of high value users actually left the site.

U just assumed I said that most or all users ascend and that will kill the website. In reality i’m saying that the forum will continue to grow, it will just generally have a negative selection bias towards people who actually fix their shit and get surgery. These people continuously lose utility for the forum as they improve, contrary to your avg .org mental masturbator
Exactly, greycels by far have gotten more surgeries than others IMO. It has become a meme that greycels are actually hardmaxxing and not rotting here.
i think ppl found out that dms r better for surgery advice than some 14 year old retards lmfao
Dm's are sus, it can become an echo chamber of mental masturbation, that's why its useful for multiple people to join the discussion and correct each other.

IMO THE PROBLEM IS THE REP SYSTEM, IT REWARDS SHITPOSTING AND LOW QUALITY CONTENT WHICH PROVIDES LULZ AND PEOPLE +REP THAT SHIT.
IT REWARDS SHITPOSTS JUST AS MUCH AS HIGH QUALITY CONTENT AND SHITPOSTS ARE EASIER TO MAKE, SO OF COURSE THERES BIAS TOWARDS SHIT CONTENT.

I was part of the problem when i wanted to farm rep for best of the best, but a lot don't stop shitposting after they get that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133