Did you guys ever get a chance with a foid and fumbled it horribly?

Raison_d'être

Raison_d'être

6'1 lhtn
Joined
Jun 7, 2026
Posts
1,397
Reputation
1,319
title.
It happened to me plenty of times,
one time when I was 14 I was on the bus with other girls my age because of a school trip,
one of them asked if she could take a picture of my eyes because she liked them and I let her do that,
after a bit she comes to sit next to me and the first thing I do is put earphones on and turn the other way listening to music for like 10 minutes :lul:
the volume was loud enough so that she could hear clearly and it was some edgy song I liked at the time.
I actually liked her so that made no sense whatsoever, when I turned around again she was gone:lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChudGod69 and koops
Yeah because Idk how to initiate

A co worker foid literally came back after she finished her shift to see me and she even stalked me and because I have absolutely no idea how to initiate I let her go

Sucks because now im self employed but even if a chance like that happens again I wouldn't know what to do so can someone give me advice?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Raison_d'être
Yeah because Idk how to initiate

A co worker foid literally came back after she finished her shift to see me and she even stalked me and because I have absolutely no idea how to initiate I let her go

Sucks because now im self employed but even if a chance like that happens again I wouldn't know what to do so can someone give me advice?
you need to talk to them about something, larp if you need to
 
  • +1
Reactions: Thay_Jane
ask them how their day was and find some topic that you both know well so you can talk about it
Ok thanks

She was 17 so I missed ghr chance of getting some teenage pussy
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Raison_d'être
i remember in 9th grade and i was in middle school and i met this girl who went to another school but we were in primary school together. i talked to her for the first time in like 1,5 years and she was soo bad whch would end up being a deception.

what i did not know at the time was that she was a roblox e girl probably sending nudes to roblox eboys and shit. while we talked she always had her joins off for me. she also never really went to school and was taking like 17 hour naps.

i met with her irl 2 times and it was going to so well and i was so deeply inlove with her to the point where i started getting crazy over her and she would always leave me on delivered and shit. and so one day it all fell apart and we removed eachother on everything, but i was still attatched and tried to talk to her on all my tiktok accounts and shi being all delusional and shi, i dropped all my self respect for her.

after like a week of me terrorizing her a little i find her bmf discord kitten tiktok account and add her on discord to where she finds out who i am and sends a long long text about calling me a weirdo and shi, and because i was friends with a tiktok account full of narcissitic video and shit but i think she just tried to say whatever.

but after that she blocked me and i never went back and i moved on really quickly. the more i think about it i didnt fumble tbh
 
Yes. She was some woman with a really nice body I matched with on Tinder a few years ago. She was super into me on there and said she would be down to be FWB, but wanted to meet up first. Then I showed up to the date and acted autistic as fuck. Allowed her to pay for our lunch the moment she offered without any resistance. Then the rest of the date I spent all my time complaining about how I looked and that men couldn't wear makeup, making jokes about how her parents would hate her being out with a white guy (she was latina) and other stupid shit. She got weirded out, made an excuse, left and ghosted me

Genuinely have no idea how my autistic ass isn't a truecel
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
36
Views
98
micropenislord123
M
themogger1
Replies
16
Views
87
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
Jeffrey_Dragon
Replies
0
Views
7
Jeffrey_Dragon
Jeffrey_Dragon
shandingo
Replies
1
Views
39
Thay_Jane
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top