Raison_d'être
6'1 lhtn
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2026
- Posts
- 1,397
- Reputation
- 1,319
title.
It happened to me plenty of times,
one time when I was 14 I was on the bus with other girls my age because of a school trip,
one of them asked if she could take a picture of my eyes because she liked them and I let her do that,
after a bit she comes to sit next to me and the first thing I do is put earphones on and turn the other way listening to music for like 10 minutes
the volume was loud enough so that she could hear clearly and it was some edgy song I liked at the time.
I actually liked her so that made no sense whatsoever, when I turned around again she was gone
It happened to me plenty of times,
one time when I was 14 I was on the bus with other girls my age because of a school trip,
one of them asked if she could take a picture of my eyes because she liked them and I let her do that,
after a bit she comes to sit next to me and the first thing I do is put earphones on and turn the other way listening to music for like 10 minutes
the volume was loud enough so that she could hear clearly and it was some edgy song I liked at the time.
I actually liked her so that made no sense whatsoever, when I turned around again she was gone