• Yes

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 78 72.9%

• Total voters
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
I never had teen love. I was thinking about what I missed out on the past few weeks and it has destroyed me. People say that sex isn't everything yet its the only thing that most people talk about. Teen love is a rite of passage into adulthood, you have teen love so you don't end up as an emotinally crippled dog in their 20s who has never had any sexual experience before. I just feel low value because I have never experienced teen love and I don't know if surgery + gymcelling will actually change that. Am I doomed to live a life of overcompensation and coping if you never experienced sexual love and affection when you were young?

There is something wrong with you if after you reached purberty you never had a sexual relationship. What excuse do you have if you haven't successfully got something your instinctually driven to get.

Let me know if you guys had teen love, and how you think it affected you.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member and 20 others
Honestly I had so many problems as a teen that missing out on teen love wasn't the worst thing. But I still regret it, because I had a crush on a girl who then gave me hints that she wanted to spend time with me, but I was too scared to do anything. I think I would be more NT now if I had it happen to me. But as I said, at that time I didn't even care, so it didn't really hurt.

Also, I have 3 siblings (1 brother, 2 sisters), and they all missed out on teen love too, so our family was doomed anyway it seems.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 275 and 13 others
more like teen war

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
no but im a latebloomer tbh and girls didnt interest me till i was very old (or at least im coping with it + parents brainwashed me and said fuck looks/girls, studying is the most important thing:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 275, AscendingHero and 8 others
strong results

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, CursedOne, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
no but im a latebloomer tbh and girls didnt interest me till i was very old (or at least im coping with it + parents brainwashed me and said fuck looks/girls, studying is the most important thing:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)
ok chad

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and .👽.
I had many problems as a teenager, so I found the most comfort in being a hermit in my room, so it didn’t bother me as much back then. It wasn’t until about 17.5-18 tho, when I started getting better looking and stuff, started desiring a normal life more, when I realized how socially stunted and devoid of any teenage contact I was. There was nothing I could do about it. Any attempt I made at getting to know new people failed. I never had a normal teenage life, and there was nothing I could do about it because I don’t know how to talk to people. I am that socially underdeveloped. The fact I had no teenage life, had no teenage love, is something I can’t stop thinking about. Now I am an involuntary loner, 20 years old. No way back now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others
Yes. I’m still only in college but not having any gf/sexual experience as a teenager has made me super shy and retarded when it comes to girls. I don’t even know what you’re supposed to talk about with girls and there isn’t much Margin of Error now before they lose interest.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, thecel and Deleted member 13137
I had many problems as a teenager, so I found the most comfort in being a hermit in my room, so it didn’t bother me as much back then. It wasn’t until about 17.5-18 tho, when I started getting better looking and stuff, started desiring a normal life more, when I realized how socially stunted and devoid of any teenage contact I was. There was nothing I could do about it. Any attempt I made at getting to know new people failed. I never had a normal teenage life, and there was nothing I could do about it because I don’t know how to talk to people. I am that socially underdeveloped. The fact I had no teenage life, had no teenage love, is something I can’t stop thinking about. Now I am an involuntary loner, 20 years old. No way back now.
at least ur good looking man, i'm fucking 5'5 dravidian recessed balding

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, CursedOne, .👽. and 2 others
Interviewing/career-grinding makes it easy to know what to talk about with other men/people in a work setting, but it feels like women are an entirely different world. I wish there was some step by step guide that taught you how to, but people won’t bother doing that/ they just go with the flow

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and TUSSELEIF
Honestly I had so many problems as a teen that missing out on teen love wasn't the worst thing. But I still regret it, because I had a crush on a girl who then gave me hints that she wanted to spend time with me, but I was too scared to do anything. I think I would be more NT now if I had it happen to me. But as I said, at that time I didn't even care, so it didn't really hurt.

Also, I have 3 siblings (1 brother, 2 sisters), and they all missed out on teen love too, so our family was doomed anyway it seems.
2 SISTERS WHO DIDN'T HAVE TEEN LOVE? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

you should have incest maxxed tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, kebabcoper and AlexAP
bottom line for most guys is that it's not their fault. it's not like you had a choice. no point in beating yourself up over something you had no say in. all you can do is fix your shit up now if you can. by any means necessary. that's what I'm doing.

for late bloomers it can be brutal to think about all the things you could've had if you bloomed earlier, but there was simply no choice.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 14470, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
That’s the only thing going for me, over when my looks start declining. I can already feel the loneliness killing my skin and mental wellbeing anyway. Your situation is brutal though, do you live in India?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and volcelfatcel
That’s the only thing going for me, over when my looks start declining. I can already feel the loneliness killing my skin and mental wellbeing anyway. Your situation is brutal though, do you live in India?
no i don't live in india. Even if went there i'd be a dead end genetically since my parents don't believe in arranged marriage

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and TUSSELEIF
2 SISTERS WHO DIDN'T HAVE TEEN LOVE? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
It's not that difficult. All of my siblings were very shy, just like me. My younger sister is a Stacylite, but never went partying and only had one female friend. My older sister had more friends, but not much and she is obese. They both never used dating apps.

yeah ive fucked like 200 jb stacy's when i was in high school. Sometimes i would fuck their milf mothers too.

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, mulattomaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Give a man a mask and he'll show his true face, that's what the poll tells me, finally honest answers.

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

doomed to walk this earth as an abused dog

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
No I did not have teen love, and I do not think I missed out.
People say that sex isn't everything yet its the only thing that most people talk about.
Because most people have boring lives, are not intelligent enough to talk about complicated subjects, and are driven by their instinctual desires.
Teen love is a rite of passage into adulthood, you have teen love so you don't end up as an emotinally crippled dog in their 20s who has never had any sexual experience before.
Lol no. So many instances of people turning it around. I'm one of them.
I just feel low value because I have never experienced teen love and I don't know if surgery + gymcelling will actually change that. Am I doomed to live a life of overcompensation and coping if you never experienced sexual love and affection when you were young?
No.
There is something wrong with you if after you reached purberty you never had a sexual relationship. What excuse do you have if you haven't successfully got something your instinctually driven to get.
What excuse? The fact that the universe's fate destined me to not have it. How am I supposed to control the fact that puberty temporarily made me an ugly monkey? I'm not. While there were other men that matured earlier and better. My first middle school crush got dicked down in 8th grade by a high tier normie that went through puberty very early and was muscular and taller (at the time; now I height/frame mog him). Not much I can do about that.

So at the end of the day there's nothing you can really do. You are a bit developmentally behind, but not that much, nothing that can't be recovered within a few years. Yeah, it does suck a bit looking back that you were one of the unfortunate ones not to experience what is an idealism in society, but there's not much you can do about it. The black pill is the black pill for a reason; your sexual success is largely determined by factors out of your control.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and .🇹🇩.
I didn’t score

Are you actually 5ft 5? Sorry to hear that man do you get height mogged all the time where you live?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I never had teen love. I was thinking about what I missed out on the past few weeks and it has destroyed me. People say that sex isn't everything yet its the only thing that most people talk about. Teen love is a rite of passage into adulthood, you have teen love so you don't end up as an emotinally crippled dog in their 20s who has never had any sexual experience before. I just feel low value because I have never experienced teen love and I don't know if surgery + gymcelling will actually change that. Am I doomed to live a life of overcompensation and coping if you never experienced sexual love and affection when you were young?

Nailedit.

If I didn't the experience of teen love, my life would probably be even worse. It taught me a lot.

It is too late to have teen love for many, but it's never too late to fall in love or gain confidence and become a man.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, AbuSAF and LastHopeForNorman
No but my kid will, I’ll make sure of it

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Had it. Sex and physical stuff was fun (just for the novelty I guess, sex way better now) and the emotional intimacy was ok but at that age everything was just a mess and the females just added to headache. Mental health much more important than aesthetics, but I will say aesthetics let you focus on mental health at a better pace and with more experience.

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
How can anyone cope not being a early bloomer 6'2" captain of the football team low inhibit popular HS Jock with several loving JB gf since middle school TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 761, Looks234 and 5 others
Yes

IMG 20210726 165530

Honestly if i didnt have GF at that time i would rope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, SLA, Deleted member 14478 and 1 other person

Don’t dwell in the past bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Mongrelcel, CANI and 4 others
I didn't have teenage love, because it was too introverted and too weird, I also had several oneites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and mulattomaxxer
Kind of but I was 13 and didn't have sex with her. 6 years of inceldom ensued.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Just rope if you’re still a virgin at 13
Imagine getting a gf easily at 13 then puberty fucking you up and remaining a virgin with no female contact until 19 lmao

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and thecel
Yeah but as a teen it's so easy to get girls most of them are virgins so you really gotta play the cold approaches game...
As a teen I didn't have sex but I regret it because I had some girls who liked me but I was too much of a cuckteen to see that...
Wish I had the same mindset as now.

And oh btw ahahah dont fukin even think of getting surgeries if you're a teenager, unless you are a freaking incel, just play your game you'll get the chicks

Of course I didn't have teen love jfl

I have already chosen the path of lifelong overcompensation with status and money

Looksmaxxing is at this point a mere tool for me to have higher self esteem and better in business

I'ts been a long time since I've given up on the concept of love (that doesn't exist at all jfl if you believe in it) and basically the only reason why I hate being KHHV is because I'm high libido.

I'm an aspie though so maybe its different for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and mulattomaxxer
As much as it may boost you, teen love can as easily fuck you up. I was a prettyboy and early bloomer, so at age 13 got to lose my virginity and LTR with one of the hottest girl at my school. Sure, I got to experience the admiration of all the other guys my age for being the first, one and all that. I never had to grow up feeling like a retard for not having being laid at a certain age. And ofc, I got some affection. But, without going into details, she turned out to such a mental wreck of a psycho, that I still struggle with depression 10+ years later. On the other hand, one of my friends didn't even kiss someone until he was 20. He and a femcel friend of his(no ugly girl, normal Becky tbh) just decided to fuck, to get the weight off their shoulders. From then on, he has been able to get laid at a reasonable rate, despite being a 5¨9-lowinhib-normie. I would easily have swapped shoes with him if I could have done so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and mulattomaxxer
So basically, if you end up with a nt girl as a teen, it will be plus for you, but it is not the end of the world if if don't. If you end up with crazy ones, you risk roping before age 30.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
i ascended at 17 but i could’ve earlier than that but i was autistic

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and volcelfatcel
teen love and ending up on a looksmax forum are mutally exclusive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and eduardkoopman
If I get on finasteride maybe, my mom has good aging genes
you have good bones so u could age good, natives usually age like shit but that’s cause a lot of us drink and do drugs when we’re young jfl

• JFL
you have good bones so u could age good, natives usually age like shit but that’s cause a lot of us drink and do drugs when we’re young jfl
My collagen is peaking, my skin is clear almost flawless besides a few texture issues

I'll never smoke, maybe drink maybe not. Keep gymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14470, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
So basically, if you end up with a nt girl as a teen, it will be plus for you, but it is not the end of the world if if don't. If you end up with crazy ones, you risk roping before age 30.
Are you speaking from experience? Dating a crazy girl sounds like hell, I have heard tales.