Did you miss out on teen love and why?

Did you miss out on teen love and why?

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Kraken
If you missed out on teen love (13-19), you missed out on crucial mental development. It’s over if you never experienced teen love, you will be inexperienced when it comes to relationships and be expected to manhandle everything when you don’t have any prior experience. Even if you looksmax past highschool, is there any point? You’ll have to settle for a roast-beef pussy skank with several bodies to their name, and will most likely have to betabux her as well. Teen love is where you can scout for your future wife without having to finance anything or be expected to have experience. Relationships wont ever be the same after high school and don’t even compare.

@shizuku11111 @lestoa @optimisticzoomer @Azonin @Jamaldickjavontus @nathan @Gaygymmaxx @flippasav @JohnDoe

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, twojei, AspiringMogger and 12 others
this video fucked my whole day

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Uncle Dinky, Deleted member 45760 and 2 others
Gay

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, Zonar, nathan and 2 others
lost time is never found again, iam still 16
maybe i can still ascend

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore, halloweed and 4 others
No I nutted and clapped cheeks. Tho I am not Chad. Anyway I gotta say the wet feeling and also the sounds of her soft jiggly ass clapping back and forth has to be the hottest thing ever along with pussy cream. I'd eat it if I was flexible enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, nathan and glizzygnasher68
yes and no, romantically wise yes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, murdah and watah
No I nutted and clapped cheeks. Tho I am not Chad. Anyway I gotta say the wet feeling and also the sounds of her soft jiggly ass clapping back and forth has to be the hottest thing ever along with pussy cream. I'd eat it if I was flexible enough
You should be a fiction author

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Ascending2Tyrone, narcissist_volcel and 4 others
I had teen sex, but I don't think teen love. Partially, maybe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium, nathan, watah and 1 other person
No i was even popular in school

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and murdah
about to punch my monitor

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Uncle Dinky, watah and 2 others
If you missed out on teen love (13-19), you missed out on crucial mental development. It’s over if you never experienced teen love, you will be inexperienced when it comes to relationships and be expected to manhandle everything when you don’t have any prior experience. Even if you looksmax past highschool, is there any point? You’ll have to settle for a roast-beef pussy skank with several bodies to their name, and will most likely have to betabux her as well. Teen love is where you can scout for your future wife without having to finance anything or be expected to have experience. Relationships wont ever be the same after high school and don’t even compare.
View attachment 3073044
View attachment 3073045
@shizuku11111 @lestoa @optimisticzoomer @Azonin @Jamaldickjavontus @nathan @Gaygymmaxx @flippasav @JohnDoe
i just barely reached my prime teen years

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and murdah
Ive had 2 girls share their interest to me. I rejected them out of fear of being in a relationship, too much for me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, liberiangrimreaper, counterintuitive and 6 others
If you missed out on teen love (13-19), you missed out on crucial mental development.
Absolute pseudo-science jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah and 5 others
had the opportunity but it’s haram + foids were fugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and murdah
Absolute pseudo-science jfl.
Its a crucial state of development for most young men. Imagine going into a relationship in your 20’s with zero sexual experience :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah, Uncle Dinky and 1 other person
after i got cucked i went MGTOW

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, watah and murdah
Absolutely no JFL

What changes?
Neurodivergence; You develop social skills and ques from past dating experiences. Also the fact that you don’t have to settle for a roastie is a world of difference lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I would’ve roped by now if I didn’t experience teen love, it was a good time where I could speak to any girl and they wouldn’t be a giga whore. They genuinely wanted love, now girls my age are sluts who only care about sex/money

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, thegiganigga and 1 other person
no i didn’t miss out on teen love, was almost a 2 year relationship (17 to 2 months before i turn 19)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, watah, N1666 and 1 other person
Neurodivergence;
Bollocks. Autism spectrum is a disability caused by genetic mutations, not by not having jestermaxxed to some subhuman foid
You develop social skills and ques from past dating experiences.
Most develop them when they have no idea what gender is
Also the fact that you don’t have to settle for a roastie is a world of difference lmao.
xd

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, watah and murdah
you'll never be 15 and in love

romantic-couple-on-a-date-at-a-restaurant.jpg

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

0*M0Cz3DbICa9c_Moa.png

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

images

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

rear-view-of-teenage-couple-in-the-park.jpg

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

18061541-happy-young-teenage-couple-man-and-woman-in-love-lying-on-green-grass-in-city-park.jpg

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

happy-couple-kiss-outdoor-love-posing-kissing-spring-summer-park-sunny-weather-young-boy-girl-having-fun-31332998.jpg

you are an adult now
all the good ones are taken

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

200.gif

gotta get a good job

agency-young-adult-profession-stressed-black-1-1024x724.jpg

gota wake up in the morning and workcel

gotta be a serious man now

wellcome to adult world

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__mnn__images__2017__08__Miami_traffic_jam_I-95_North_rush_hour-832d4788b2f24d529b485cd8a7ac45c1.jpg

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Darkeningstar, iMogEveryone and 4 others
Bollocks. Autism spectrum is a disability caused by genetic mutations, not by not having jestermaxxed to some subhuman foid

Most develop them when they have no idea what gender is

xd
You don’t have to jestermax to socialize with women :feelsuhh:.

Weakling ramblings
And yes, I missed out on "teen love" cos I had it at 12:cool:
Teen lovers can't cope that they missed out on preteen love

• JFL
You don’t have to jestermax to socialize with women :feelsuhh:.
I was addressing the point where you claimed that if you didn't jestermaxx to foids you'll develop autism :soy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Henry Rollins and murdah
I was addressing the point where you claimed that if you didn't jestermaxx to foids you'll develop autism :soy:
I never claimed that… I just said you’ll lack social skills and be inexperienced jfl

• JFL
Muhh weakling ramblings, I just wanted to make a suifuel thread for losers like you
Losers like me don't care about this and thus aren't affected, which was my point

"Teen love" is just some hole thinking u look better than the other subhumans in your school, and then getting bored of u

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
Yes, because im ugly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and murdah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and murdah
I never claimed that… I just said you’ll lack social skills and be inexperienced jfl
You won't lmfao. By your logic, 60% of males lack social skills.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Easy to identify teens that haven't emotionally matured^ @lestoa

Very easily manipulated

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, St.TikTokcel and murdah
JUST BE ASEXUAL BRAH, MGTOW FTW.
Not u nigga
But even if you're not asexual, u can appreciate there is nothing special about a shallow appreciation of external appearance

• JFL
  • JFL
Sure, bucko.
Asians and Indians stay inside playing league, they don’t even count lmao. My point was proven

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, watah, The Grinch and 1 other person
the teen love cope will always be cagefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and murdah