Did you miss out on teen love and why?

Did you miss out on teen love and why?

• Total voters
Biggest college slayers are white, blacks and mulattos are second tho. Average Latino is legit 5”7 what the fuck are u smoking
From what I see Hispanic men do ok with other races of women and amazing with there own

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and watah
Young love is never found again. In adulthood, everything is transactional, meaning love doesn't exist, meaning if you haven't experienced teen love, you will never know what love is.
Yeah. Many members here are too young to understand adult life, unless you're rich, isn't a cupcake or child's play. You've got bills to pay, rules to abide by, employment contracts to fulfill, you may or may not lose your livelihood at any given time, anything bad can happen, it's not just about sex and LTRs

Honestly I feel like money would solve 99% of the everyman's problems.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Yeah. Many members here are too young to understand adult life, unless you're rich, isn't a cupcake or child's play. You've got bills to pay, rules to abide by, employment contracts to fulfill, you may or may not lose your livelihood at any given time, anything bad can happen, it's not just about sex and LTRs

Honestly I feel like money would solve 99% of the everyman's problems.
All my problems are about money. If I had enough money, all problems would have disappeared by now.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei
My first girl was 18 and I was 20, I kinda count it. Either way, being 30 and single and having my current set of problems is so much more depressing than not losing my virginity in high school or whatever. I was coping for years that because I attracted her and other girls at that point in my life, things would continue to be OK for me, but now time has gone by and no, that cope wore off and it's set in how I've only ever attracted certain types of girls in certain ways and in certain context. Types of girls, ways, and context that I probably won't ever have again. So I feel pretty hopeless and this is all before the age pill hits.

With my first girl, the feeling was 100% there, but for LTR you need to give it more time and maybe have other things set up in life that I didn't have at the time. I've had that feeling with one other girl since and she's long gone from my life too. My entire mental state is this black hole of exhaustion, regret, and jealousy of not just other people but also of my past self. Either good shit needs to happen asap, I'll have to go back into even more extreme reclusion to help me cope, or rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James
teen love is only for small dick white boys . You think my big thick cock is gonna fit inside a virgin? Retard.

never had, i miss my oneitis though

I hate my life
only if I was taller...:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: watah
i am teen and i i think i will not experience cause my shit mentality and personality

Yeah because I was ugly and short most of my teens. I'm 19 now and I've ascended and got taller but i don't develop crushes for girls anymore or feel anything that I used to.

There's less opportunities now aswell cause I work full time with a bunch of middle age guys mostly. Sometimes I wish I could transport back to 2021 looking like I do now.

Really fucked me up but oh well brahs, I'll just slay instead.

Neurodivergence; You develop social skills and ques from past dating experiences. Also the fact that you don’t have to settle for a roastie is a world of difference lmao.
Wtf lol no. Teen love is overrated for oldheads who never grew past 15 and Zoomers who believe in movie cliches.

Lol if ur a loser it wasn’t because of teen love you were just a loser regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I didn't miss out, and it's overrated