• Total voters
In reality:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Henry Rollins, watah and 1 other person
According to @Achilles whites are hypersexual slayers and ethnics are incel
Just pick a side already. Oh wait, you're a mutt...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
If you missed out on teen love (13-19), you missed out on crucial mental development. It’s over if you never experienced teen love, you will be inexperienced when it comes to relationships and be expected to manhandle everything when you don’t have any prior experience. Even if you looksmax past highschool, is there any point? You’ll have to settle for a roast-beef pussy skank with several bodies to their name, and will most likely have to betabux her as well. Teen love is where you can scout for your future wife without having to finance anything or be expected to have experience. Relationships wont ever be the same after high school and don’t even compare.
View attachment 3073044
View attachment 3073045
@shizuku11111 @lestoa @optimisticzoomer @Azonin @Jamaldickjavontus @nathan @Gaygymmaxx @flippasav @JohnDoe
Good rep niggas will read thx bai

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Being ugly rules! It's critical for character development @klip11

Also, that man is ugly because he isn't bald
What matters is being a robust, healthy 6'5 ogre with 9 inch wrists.

• JFL
What matters is being a robust, healthy 6'5 ogre with 9 inch wrists.
What matters is being a jacked 5'4 beast with a killer beard and shaved head

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
Technically not because I am not done with my teen years yet but basically yes

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and murdah
What age do you no longer qualify for teen love

According to @Achilles whites are hypersexual slayers and ethnics are incel
Source a deranged, schizophrenic, Turkish man

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, murdah and St.TikTokcel
Yes because I was an acnecel :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Yes, because im ugly.
Like we'd ever believe that. Your inner light shines billions times brighter than mine ever could.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Gengar
  • +1
Not ugly for slavic women
Even for them. I remember walking past some Slavic tourists and one of the girls made a puking noise just when I walked by. Coincidence, you might say? Nope, when I walked past again she did it again.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Henry Rollins and murdah
  • JFL
Fair, JBW is overexaggerated imo. Only works on asians
Going 3 PSL below your looksmatch is the opposite of "working" IMO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, 📎♿️⚙️, Henry Rollins and 1 other person
Never had teen love but fucked in junior of high school also had the girl I like reciprocate my like when I was in 8th grade and we kissed

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and murdah
Whats the best ethnicity you can be besides white? Latino?
Doesn't matter as long as you have bones and healthy facial development (height as well). Requirements for browns are lower than whytoids. The latter are held to a higher standard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, watah, Henry Rollins and 1 other person
Looks like someoneee took inspiration from pslgodmindsets latest video :fuk:

Doesn't matter as long as you have bones and healthy facial development (height as well). Requirements for browns are lower than whytoids. The latter are held to a higher standard.
Based user delivering beatdowns in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, St.TikTokcel and murdah
If you missed out on teen love (13-19), you missed out on crucial mental development. It’s over if you never experienced teen love, you will be inexperienced when it comes to relationships and be expected to manhandle everything when you don’t have any prior experience. Even if you looksmax past highschool, is there any point? You’ll have to settle for a roast-beef pussy skank with several bodies to their name, and will most likely have to betabux her as well. Teen love is where you can scout for your future wife without having to finance anything or be expected to have experience. Relationships wont ever be the same after high school and don’t even compare.
View attachment 3073044
View attachment 3073045
@shizuku11111 @lestoa @optimisticzoomer @Azonin @Jamaldickjavontus @nathan @Gaygymmaxx @flippasav @JohnDoe

Did you miss out on teen love and why?​

Maybe because im ugly niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
No I nutted and clapped cheeks. Tho I am not Chad. Anyway I gotta say the wet feeling and also the sounds of her soft jiggly ass clapping back and forth has to be the hottest thing ever along with pussy cream. I'd eat it if I was flexible enough
This nigga has never seen pussy

hes beating doen on his own people
Virtually any sane individual knows that JBW is a massive cope. Check .is where even so called whitecels ask for banishing of browns because they are fakecels. The only ones coping with JBW are 2 PSL brown roadkills. Second picture explains "JBW" in a better way

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and 2 others
  • +1
I was pretty ugly in my teens (also autistic). I’m much better looking now at 23 but mentally fucked from years of isolation and lovelessness

• JFL
Reactions: watah and St.TikTokcel
Young love is never found again. In adulthood, everything is transactional, meaning love doesn't exist, meaning if you haven't experienced teen love, you will never know what love is.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
View attachment 3073044
View attachment 3073045
Fire bladee profile picture

• Love it
ur going overkill on the last part, chad curry and gook = white htn in usa no joke

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins and murdah
Teen love is overrated, healthy relationship during adolescence-young adult where ur having sex 3x a day mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Henry Rollins and murdah
Whats the best ethnicity you can be besides white? Latino?
The best ethnicity you can be is black and the second best is Latino (at least in America)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and watah