Did your natural test levels come back after a steroid cycle?

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
I’m planning on running 500mg test with some hcg for a few weeks

But my biggest fear is my test levels not coming back to normal

But since I’m taking hcg I should be fine right?

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
No it won’t return even with Hcg because your physiology now changes to a completely different one which you have to live by with the unexpected side effects you deal with continuing your life. Unless your getting paid to take steroids such as a sports Athlete, fitness influencer, or bodybuilder then it makes sense, however if it is for vanity purposes the return on investment is low.

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, Ascend_forever and nofap
I’m planning on running 500mg test with some hcg for a few weeks

But my biggest fear is my test levels not coming back to normal

But since I’m taking hcg I should be fine right?
Will never be normal again dont listen to anyone here

Dont run test unless u plan on killing yourself in your late 20s

• +1
Reactions: Ascend_forever
No it won’t return even with Hcg because your physiology now changes to a completely different one which you have to live by with the unexpected side effects you deal with continuing your life. Unless your getting paid to take steroids such as a sports Athlete, fitness influencer, or bodybuilder then it makes sense, however if it is for vanity purposes the return on investment is low.
Living past the age of 30 is feminine and implies a lack of danger and meaning in your life. Rocket launchers and trained attack monkeys type shit or you haven't lived

A little aging from test is a drop in the bucket, the buckets filled with gasoline, and I'm holding the match. Gotta live! But not too long.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and Typhon
Living past the age of 30 is feminine and implies a lack of danger and meaning in your life. Rocket launchers and trained attack monkeys type shit or you haven't lived

A little aging from test is a drop in the bucket, the buckets filled with gasoline, and I'm holding the match. Gotta live! But not too long.
How do you expect to live a good life, if your life is going to be disrupted by countless liabilities you have. Your on .Org so its ironic your saying this.

True shit here don’t take test if u dont plan on hanging yourself in your late 20s

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Okay makes sense thx

How do you expect to live a good life, if your life is going to be disrupted by countless liabilities you have. Your on .Org so its ironic your saying this.
Your reply seems suspicious serious...

I hope you know that was a joke my friend