Did you're skin get clearer on no fap?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
I eat clean af no sugar, fruits, veggies, chicken and ground beef but still break out why does god hate me? is it punishment from fapping?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lost222, RAMU KAKA, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
Genetics and nothing else

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, RAMU KAKA, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
I had the same problem and just waited it out

• +1
Reactions: capybara
I break out a few days in actually

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: capybara and 6′2 still over
chad eats burger king and-
oh wait you already got to it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx, RAMU KAKA, mirrormogger and 2 others
Fapping causes high prolactin and a fair amount of minerals are lost so it could actually cause acne.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
doesnt matter, my skin never gets clear

• So Sad
whats your skincare routine like
2 cleansers one is literally for acne it has 0.5 benzoyl from this expensive ass company called paulas choice literally the expensive ass shit and a good mostiruzer for like 30 shekels its beyond over god just hates me

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
I did 2 months without dairy without change so i don't think thats the issue
How many carbs are you eating a day?

You didn't mention fish. Eskimos moved from traditional diets to modern diets and developed acne. An imbalance between b3 and b5 vitamins can cause acne. Megadose mackerel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
2 cleansers one is literally for acne it has 0.5 benzoyl from this expensive ass company called paulas choice literally the expensive ass shit and a good mostiruzer for like 30 shekels its beyond over god just hates me
ok dawg well i cant say for sure cuz i aint know what your acne looks like but have you tried using Murad salicyic acid cleanser instead

How many carbs are you eating a day?

You didn't mention fish. Eskimos moved from traditional diets to modern diets and developed acne. An imbalance between b3 and b5 vitamins can cause acne. Megadose mackerel.
I eat salmon once a week thats supposed to be enough omega 3 and its a superfood or so i heard

Same i do everything literally spent thousands on skincare and eat 0 sugar im starting to believe it might be fapping
its genetic dude, blast accutane or suffer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6′2 still over and vermillioncorefan
How many carbs are you eating a day, you may not eat sugar but carbs convert to glucose which could cause acne. This is assuming you are insulin sensitive.

5 gram of sugar in a 1 hour period is enough to set something off

How many carbs are you eating a day, you may not eat sugar but carbs convert to glucose which could cause acne. This is assuming you are insulin sensitive.

5 gram of sugar in a 1 hour period is enough to set something off
pretty low man 4 eggs first then maybe some fruit and milk after i eat like rice (100 to 150g rice) and chicken usually and maybe some fruit or yogurt again

Mackerel has double the omega 3, eat that shit daily tbh
Isn't too much omega 3 bad man this is all bullshit ik people irl eat sugar in front of me and oily ass shit with clear skin they don't even know wtf were all talking about god just hates me

ok dawg well i cant say for sure cuz i aint know what your acne looks like but have you tried using Murad salicyic acid cleanser instead
what do u think of using cleansers like this

pretty low man 4 eggs first then maybe some fruit and milk after i eat like rice (100 to 150g rice) and chicken usually and maybe some fruit or yogurt again

Legit 50g of carbs a day can set something off. Your eating like 200

• Hmm...

Legit 50g of carbs a day can set something off. Your eating like 200
So im eating a high carb diet? i didn't think it was that much tbh maybe ill cut down on the rice and eat more meat don't see how fruits can be bad though i feel so good after eating them plus full of nutrients

So im eating a high carb diet? i didn't think it was that much tbh maybe ill cut down on the rice and eat more meat don't see how fruits can be bad though i feel so good after eating them plus full of nutrients
Your eating fruit, high carb. Your eating rice, high carb. Your eating vegetables, high carb. Even shit like milk is only 3.5g of carb per 100ml but a litre of milk is 50 grams of carbs.

For insulin sensitive people you can't exceed 50g. Those carbs converte to glucose WHICH IS SUGAR AND CAN CAUSE ACNE.

Your eating fruit, high carb. Your eating rice, high carb. Your eating vegetables, high carb. Even shit like milk is only 3.5g of carb per 100ml but a litre of milk is 50 grams of carbs.

For insulin sensitive people you can't exceed 50g. Those carbs converte to glucose WHICH IS SUGAR AND CAN CAUSE ACNE.
So just fuck getting nutrients in? and before gym ur supposed to load up on carbs for energy and then deplete them during workout this makes no sense i did keto or just very low carb like u said below 50g and i had 0 energy felt way weaker

i have an appointment with a dermatologist in february, im not wasting another cent on skincope
I have one on feb 6 but thats for my cutera laser treatment hopefully it makes me less subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
So just fuck getting nutrients in? and before gym ur supposed to load up on carbs for energy and then deplete them during workout this makes no sense i did keto or just very low carb like u said below 50g and i had 0 energy felt way weaker
Your diet was not low carb just cause you cut rice lol. Fruit is literally so high in carbs lol. It's sugar and carbs lmao

Your diet was not low carb just cause you cut rice lol. Fruit is literally so high in carbs lol. It's sugar and carbs lmao
Nah i did do keto i would one banana or 4 dates during the whole day and read how many carbs were in things before buying but it kills my energy

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

fruits are full of sugar,exact same sugar thats in sodas lol but doesnt mean sugar is bad

• Hmm...
fruits are full of sugar,exact same sugar thats in sodas lol but doesnt mean sugar is bad
So eating dates bananas oranges and carrots is the same as drinking a coke can? nah no way

Fap once a week. You get most of the benefits of no fap (considerably less zinc and whatever else is in cum depleted than fapping every 1-3 days) and is MUCH easier to do.

• Hmm...
Fapping causes high prolactin and a fair amount of minerals are lost so it could actually cause acne.
that high prolactin is a short term spike so it can't cause anything and u dont lose "a fair amount" of minerals its not that much and are easily regained if you eat a good diet and this guy does so fapping is probably not the issue
but idk he might as well should go onto nofap and see if its works

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel