didn't see a single all white couple outside today (BBC pill)

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
I went at Ikea and the mall also walked outside all the couples I saw were either white female with black male or white male with asian female, but it was mostly all BMAF, tall strong masculine BBCs with cute feminine white girls completely defeating the stereotype that only fat trashy girls are into blacks

I didnt see a single all white couple if we exclude old retired people most white boys of our generation look very shy/autistic and emasculated tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Joe Rogancel, Patient A and 7 others
IN QUEBEC???!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Black daddy

• JFL
Reactions: exo
which place is this

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I went at Ikea and the mall also walked outside all the couples I saw were either white female with black male or white male with asian female, but it was mostly all BMAF, tall strong masculine BBCs with cute feminine white girls completely defeating the stereotype that only fat trashy girls are into blacks

I didnt see a single all white couple if we exclude old retired people most white boys of our generation look very shy/autistic and emasculated tbh
What city?

Primal Ethnic brah is approaching all the white woman levaing white brah with chink femboys

@traveler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 31562, Deleted member 5815 and 3 others
Over for us

Primal Ethnic brah is approaching all the white woman levaing white brah with chink femboys

@traveler
Hes obviously only talking about bbc lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Why didn't you shoot them?

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

@traveler
the whites I saw dating asians were 6 foot+ tall oofy doofy types with glasses and punchable faces

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 23218
Quebec City Place Laurier and Ikea lol bmaf is the majority
Nahhh aint no way, downtown montreal is the place where all the nigger are fucking dem white girls, always thought quebec city was where all the no race mixing whites lived in canada.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and TsarTsar444
I thought Quebec was a based nazi city tho brocel??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 5815
black men , asian female , i thought asians dont like blacks.
I meant bmwf im tired
not at all the people are brainwashed if you ask any Québécois what their favorite thing about Quebec is they will say the ''cultural'' diversity, my city is considered right wing like @Mop Robby said but it's the ZOG capitalist libertarian type of capitalism that will hate on pedestrian and cyclists and want to take away healthcare and social security, no mention of race or national identity ever the leader of our conservative party is a homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
quebec is a french province, french canadian girls are the most degenerate and love ethnics and what nazi? the most they do is give you weird looks if your ethnic with a white girl here lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I meant bmwf im tired

not at all the people are brainwashed if you ask any Québécois what their favorite thing about Quebec is they will say the ''cultural'' diversity, my city is considered right wing like @Mop Robby said but it's the ZOG capitalist libertarian type of capitalism that will hate on pedestrian and cyclists and want to take away healthcare and social security, no mention of race or national identity ever the leader of our conservative party is a homosexual

This is the future for all white men, honestly pure white people deserve total extermination from the gene pool for being such cucks

and they are getting exactly what they deserve in real time

Realität: you saw 2 couples and started tripping

IKEA is low class af bruh no wonder

Quebec City Place Laurier and Ikea lol bmwf is the majority
bmaf or bmwf?

I just was a short skinny fat, estrogenic white guy in new balance kicks with a slim 7/10 noodle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back