Didn’t shower in 4 days

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
The depression got to me, i’ve been super busy too and legit didn’t have time (yeah it’s a cope).

gonna shower tonight when I get home, I stink rn ngl.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mog3D
You can't have bitches if you don't have hygiene.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and PseudoMaxxer
Puzzi di merda

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Puzzi di merda
i’m scared someone in the office will say it, my coworker came close to me and I had to step back to not let him sniff la merda.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
i’m scared someone in the office will say it, my coworker came close to me and I had to step back to not let him sniff la merda.
When you get home please shower I can smell you all the way in Sicily

• JFL
The depression got to me, i’ve been super busy too and legit didn’t have time (yeah it’s a cope).

I have done nothing but teleport bread for 3 days

• +1
I thought this was normal during winter at least? I shower 2 times per week at most in winter time

• Ugh..
rookie numbers

i can't smell you over the Mumbai user base

slice me off some of that cheese

Curlyheadjames type of shit

• Ugh..
what??

no.
Too frequent showering causes inflamed skin and more likely acne for me. Ironically my skin, collagen and hair were at peak when i didn't shower for weeks once from very bad depression, didn't get almost any acne that month. Its over for cavemancels

• Ugh..
Too frequent showering causes inflamed skin and more likely acne for me. Ironically my skin, collagen and hair were at peak when i didn't shower for weeks once from very bad depression, didn't get almost any acne that month. Its over for cavemancels
bro I stink like shit and it’s only been 4 days.

I don’t put water in my face when I shower, and I shower with lukewarm water so my hair doesn’t get burned.

I usually shower every other day or everyday, depends if i’m going to the gym or not.

Tonight i’m gonna shower when I get home, and then shower at the gym after my workout. Fuck being depressed and stinky.

4 days isn’t that bad

• JFL
Why just lol me I go a week without a shower typically and am completely unaffected cold showers mask your scent for a whole week trust bro

• Ugh..
Why just lol me I go a week without a shower typically and am completely unaffected cold showers mask your scent for a whole week trust bro
idk bro, you might stink and don’t know it.