Diet and health related stuff shouldn't be in this section

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Sure it's nice being healthy and knowing what's healthy but in the end all that matters is how you look. Looks are everything. It's like a ground (the base) where everything grows out from.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 470
Sure it's nice being healthy and knowing what's healthy but in the end all that matters is how you look. Looks are everything. It's like a ground (the base) where everything grows out from.
Are you saying nutrition and healthiness has no correlation with how your appearance changes overtime?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Are you saying nutrition and healthiness has no correlation with how your appearance changes overtime?
Honestly bro it makes no difference

Just don't eat MacDonalds and drink cola everyday and you will be good

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, her and DidntRead
Only during developmental years maybe. I haven't found any studies on it tbh despite some biologists saying a lack of k2 can cause smaller bones

Only during developmental years maybe. I haven't found any studies on it tbh despite some biologists saying a lack of k2 can cause smaller bones
I can direct you to 10 million studies about why good nutrition is good and not pointless. If you want?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
I can direct you to 10 million studies about why good nutrition is good and not pointless. If you want?
Sure. Won't make me better looking though

Sure. Won't make me better looking though
You know best then.

I guess doing good things aren't good. Or maybe you're just stuck in your own head because you're emotional at the moment.

This shit is all straight forward. What's not straight forward is conjuring up the ability to get your mind right so you can implement good habits that will make your future life better, instead of wasting time trying to battle against facts that won't ever change. Time is the only thing that will change, the facts are the only things that won't change, and you can change; but only when your mind allows it. Right now your mind isn't allowing it; time is passing and facts are not changing.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2227 and IWantToMax
You know best then.

I guess doing good things aren't good. Or maybe you're just stuck in your own head because you're emotional at the moment.

This shit is all straight forward. What's not straight forward is conjuring up the ability to get your mind right so you can implement good habits that will make your future life better, instead of wasting time trying to battle against facts that won't ever change. Time is the only thing that will change, the facts are the only things that won't change, and you can change; but only when your mind allows it. Right now your mind isn't allowing it; time is passing and facts are not changing.
I'm just saying I haven't found any studies supporting long term nutrition affecting your looks except of maybe a carotenoid tan. If there was I wouldn't have made this thread. And it's easy for you to say that when you look good and don't get made fun of for your nose every day