Diet is way more important than skincare products for good skin

CabalReloaded

CabalReloaded

Iron
In my experience, skincare products do basically nothing. The following will account for 99% of your skincare gains:

1. Getting enough quality sleep at proper hours

2. Doing cardio until you’re drenched in sweat

3. Large quantities of fruit (tons of berries, apples, grapes, oranges, and watermelon), carrots, and leafy greens/crucifers, I’m talking 6+ servings of fruit and veggies daily

4. Not being fat

I spent hundreds of dollars on skincare products and supplements and used to make tons of threads about this, none of it ever made a fucking difference. The above 4 are all that matter, throw in an anti-ager like retin-a when you hit your mid 20s or so and you’re good to go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
3. Large quantities of fruit (tons of berries, apples, grapes, oranges, and watermelon), carrots, and leafy greens/crucifers, I’m talking 6+ servings of fruit and veggies daily
I just can't anymore....

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Petsmart

They obviously matter but that’s a given

I just can't anymore....

What? Eat that much? Or do you disagree? It’s possible that it’s just all the water in those foods that is accounting for the positive effect in my skin, if that’s the case you could try chugging more water.

most important being vitamin C pretty sure.

vitamin A (liver and cod liver oil) vitamin D (the sun, eggs and milk) Vitamin C (organges , Limes , Pure) Vitamin E(almonds)

zinc (oysters and beef)

other things probably being important but i dont remember them much for skin benefits

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2581
What? Eat that much? Or do you disagree? It’s possible that it’s just all the water in those foods that is accounting for the positive effect in my skin, if that’s the case you could try chugging more water.
No It's the type of foods you recommend, why fruits? No nutritional value and they're mainly composed of water with sugar, they're passable but still.

Carrots? Why? Do you honestly think the beta-carotene does something positive for your skin?

Leafy greens/veggies? Full of anti-nutrients, barely digestible and the nutrient quality is low on top of that.

The fruit is the only passable part like I said due to it not being hard to digest and having some nutrition. I found that eating lots of animal fat improved my skin, and I am of course only talking about animal fat and no plant oils.

In my experience, skincare products do basically nothing. The following will account for 99% of your skincare gains:

1. Getting enough quality sleep at proper hours

2. Doing cardio until you’re drenched in sweat

4. Not being fat

I spent hundreds of dollars on skincare products and supplements and used to make tons of threads about this, none of it ever made a fucking difference. The above 4 are all that matter, throw in an anti-ager like retin-a when you hit your mid 20s or so and you’re good to go.
can i do swimming for cardio

Almonds aren't digestible at all, better eat meat for the E.
srs? source? i looked online and they have huge amounts of vitamin E. didnt see meat with it tho
which is why I think its the only nut worth it

srs? source? i looked online and they have huge amounts of vitamin E. didnt see meat with it tho
which is why I think its the only nut worth it
11. Goose Meat — 16% DV per serving
1 cup: 2.4 mg (16% DV)

100 grams: 1.7 mg (12% DV)

Fruits also got some, better eat those.
Almonds are hard and fibrous though, so of course, our gut has big trouble breaking it down. They might also come whole out of your asshole ded fkn srs.
for the estrogen? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
11. Goose Meat — 16% DV per serving
1 cup: 2.4 mg (16% DV)

100 grams: 1.7 mg (12% DV)

Fruits also got some, better eat those.
Almonds are hard and fibrous though, so of course, our gut has big trouble breaking it down. They might also come whole out of your asshole ded fkn srs.
even with almonds you need to eat 42 for the rda.

1kg of goose can do the rda.

id rather eat the latter tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Retin A mogs everything incl. diet in my experience.

retin a, hydroquinone, red light therapy(possibly cope)

My diet is complete and utter shit but no acne because of skincare routine. .

skincare routines don't have to be expensive, youre retarded if you spend money on bullshit expensive "serums " lol