Dietary fibre is heavily underrated and should be increased significantly in the diet.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
The effects of dietary fibre is underrated, recommendations range from 25-30g per day which less than 90% of people meet however that’s a far cry from what humans likely ate ancestrally.

It’s estimated dietary fibre intake of early humans was >100g per day due to pre-domesticated plants being naturally higher in fibre + the inclusion of roots and tubers
Fibre consumption was high, perhaps 100 g/d

I want to focus on certain kinds of fibre specifically fermentable fibres found predominantly in resistant starches in the form of saccarides.

Short chain fatty acid (SFA) producing bacteria release byproducts from fermenting fibre, one of these byproducts is butyrate which has known cardio metabolic health benefits

A meta-analyses of human RCT’s, see table 2 for studies finding increases in butyrate or butyrate forming bacteria colonies

Butyrate is correlated neuroprotective properties but it also has a fat burning and lean mass sparing effect, particularly in the abdominal region [1], [2].

First study is a human study in women, second is a nice study using supplementation both show promising results.

Bonus:
Dietary fibre also reduces estrogen by binding circulating estrogen preventing them from re-absorption and excretes it. It also reduces all-cause mortality post adjustments in large scale studies following a dose response relationship.

You could potentially supplement butyrate but they are scarce and not well tested. Instead look to increase butyrate production by consuming fermentable fibre sources follow the FODMAP list of veges stands for “fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols”

Since you don’t have IBS instead of avoiding said foods on list look to increase them.
IMG 3688

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hirekdr, Skywalker, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Fiber is massively overrated actually.

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Skywalker, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Insoluble fibre mogs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and thereallegend
  • +1
Reactions: marek937 and SubhumanCurrycel
Fibres that can ferment produce bacterial overgrowth . It’s why some react bad to long grained rice like basmati
Fermentable food seems to be beneficial for people with healthy guts. Just don’t eat antibiotic laden meat, alcohol and high heat deep fried food that messes up the biota in the first place

Yeah! Just eat more fiber, it's great for your gut! Completely digestible by humans!

Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32 1496265751

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, BigLooks22, Skywalker and 6 others
Just fart all day to scare off the competition theory.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, TsarTsar444, BigLooks22 and 3 others
Did you actually put studies like any of these muh raw meat and muh jew MFs will read it?

Even if you showed them absolute proof, anything that goes against their dogmatic beliefs isn't getting processed.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Lucid, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Humans cannot digest fibre. In the past, humans had a longer cecum, allowing bacteria to break down and absorb the protein in fibre.
This process is still present in herbivores like cows and gorillas, as they have a long cecum for fibre storage. However, humans have lost this ability over time.
Fibre is just celloluse and offers zero nutritional value. Sawdust is also fibre and is often used to increase dietary fibre content in food (jfl):

It's actually laughable how fibre is classified as an essential nutrient by the so-called 'experts' these days. Because if it were, you'd die from not eating it. Meanwhile, Inuits don't eat any fibre whatsoever and they're doing fine.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kama, ConfusedBolivian, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Humans cannot digest fibre. In the past, humans had a longer cecum, allowing bacteria to break down and absorb the protein in fibre.
This process is still present in herbivores like cows and gorillas, as they have a long cecum for fibre storage. However, humans have lost this ability over time.
Fibre is just celloluse and offers zero nutritional value. Sawdust is also fibre and is often used to increase dietary fibre content in food (jfl):

It's actually laughable how fibre is classified as an essential nutrient by the so-called 'experts' these days. Because if it were, you'd die from not eating it. Meanwhile, Inuits don't eat any fibre whatsoever and they're doing fine.
It’s not an essential nutrient but there’s evidence of benefit. Gorillas dont readily digest most of their fibre, they ferment it like us just a lot more. Generally speaking most studies find benefit with fibre post-adjustment, even fibre supplementation.

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and Gargantuan
Had no idea we have a secum.

Show me one clinical controlled study which explicitly says fibre is good for you. Actually, there is only one clinical study with N=69 or something that clearly shows the cessation of all digestive problems with the elimination of fiber.

Fibre

We don't have the apparatus to digest fiber, we can extract no more than 3-4% of our total energy needs from fiber at the cost of substantial bloating, inflammation and other problems...

Please, don't send me epidemiological garbage.

Also, jfl at consuming fiber for short chain fatty acids.... why expend energy for creating butyrate when you can directly get a substantial amount in butter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kama, BrahminBoss and thereallegend
Had no idea we have a secum.

Show me one clinical controlled study which explicitly says fibre is good for you. Actually, there is only one clinical study with N=69 or something that clearly shows the cessation of all digestive problems with the elimination of fiber.

View attachment 2732469

We don't have the apparatus to digest fiber, we can extract no more than 3-4% of our total energy needs from fiber at the cost of substantial bloating, inflammation and other problems...

Please, don't send me epidemiological garbage.

Also, jfl at consuming fiber for short chain fatty acids.... why expend energy for creating butyrate when you can directly get a substantial amount in butter.
That study you linked, N= 62
Read through it, never reports baseline characteristics never even bothers to report how they defined high, reduced and no fibre. Is high fibre 20g, 50g, 100g? etc. they never specify. Also you cannot generalise treatments for those with intestinal issues to those without a healthy GI tract function

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr
The effects of dietary fibre is underrated, recommendations range from 25-30g per day which less than 90% of people meet however that’s a far cry from what humans likely ate ancestrally.

It’s estimated dietary fibre intake of early humans was >100g per day due to pre-domesticated plants being naturally higher in fibre + the inclusion of roots and tubers

I want to focus on certain kinds of fibre specifically fermentable fibres found predominantly in resistant starches in the form of saccarides.

Short chain fatty acid (SFA) producing bacteria release byproducts from fermenting fibre, one of these byproducts is butyrate which has known cardio metabolic health benefits

A meta-analyses of human RCT’s, see table 2 for studies finding increases in butyrate or butyrate forming bacteria colonies

Butyrate is correlated neuroprotective properties but it also has a fat burning and lean mass sparing effect, particularly in the abdominal region [1], [2].

First study is a human study in women, second is a nice study using supplementation both show promising results.

Bonus:
Dietary fibre also reduces estrogen by binding circulating estrogen preventing them from re-absorption and excretes it. It also reduces all-cause mortality post adjustments in large scale studies following a dose response relationship.

You could potentially supplement butyrate but they are scarce and not well tested. Instead look to increase butyrate production by consuming fermentable fibre sources follow the FODMAP list of veges stands for “fermentable oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols”

Since you don’t have IBS instead of avoiding said foods on list look to increase them.
View attachment 2732149
If you follow a well balanced diet with every single healthy nutrient you don’t have no worry about fibres

If you follow a well balanced diet with every single healthy nutrient you don’t have no worry about fibres
Partially true, although I’d argue both fermented and high fibre foods should be at least somewhat consciously added

you literally eat it and it passes through the same way as it was but causing you more pain, 0 reason to eat it, no function
Did you actually put studies like any of these muh raw meat and muh jew MFs will read it?

Even if you showed them absolute proof, anything that goes against their dogmatic beliefs isn't getting processed.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
not like OP spent money on a jew paywall to read the full studies anyway.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
you literally eat it and it passes through the same way as it was but causing you more pain, 0 reason to eat it, no function

not like OP spent money on a jew paywall to read the full studies anyway.
Very common misconception, many fibres are metabolised by the biome

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Insoluble fibre mogs
Both have benefits
I thought you guys were health conscious jfl.
I once ate some fibre noodle thing and I was sick on the toilet for days.
The same thing happens any time I eat grains.
Just eat raw meat and a fuck load of gelatine / glycine / bone broth and as much raw dairy as you can possibly consume.
Fruits of course too for hydration, but no more than 2-3 per day for me.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, thereallegend, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Just eat raw meat and a fuck load of gelatine / glycine / bone broth and as much raw dairy as you can possibly consume.
Insoluble fiber like psyllium husk is different

• Hmm...
Stick to whole sources when possible. Of course there’s individual variability but u eat upwards of 40-60g a day no problem. Fibre tolerance should be built up gradually otherwise fibre dumping will cause issues.

Of course the Indian is recommending you increase fiber intake. I can't think of anything more subhuman than the current Indian diet. The healthiest part of their diet is urine and feces. If they didn't eat their own excrements they'd die of malnutrition.

So why is fiber bad for you?

It's insoluble. We don't naturally create the enzyme "cellulase" to break down what "cellulose" is (plant fiber). Fiber when interacts with out gut bacteria creates gas. Fiber will cause you to fart. It's also an antibiotic. It kills you gut bacteria because you as a human are not meant to digest it. Therefore fiber harms digestion and absorption of other nutrients.

The mainstream media wants you to believe you need fiber in order to properly take a shit. But this is complete nonsense. The reason why you shit on a high fiber diet is we can can't digest it! The body wants to get rid of it! It can't be utilized. Our feces should be mainly a bacterial biomass not undigested plant fiber.

Any users who want real looksmaxxing advice should private message me or just reply to this right here with any question you want. I'm tired of subhumans giving shit advice. It's time we actually help each other looksmaxx for the betterment of humanity. If you need in depth help give me a budget and I can help you.

Thanks for reading.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, SteveRogers, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
water

over for raw meat copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and SubhumanCurrycel
It’s not an essential nutrient but there’s evidence of benefit. Gorillas dont readily digest most of their fibre, they ferment it like us just a lot more. Generally speaking most studies find benefit with fibre post-adjustment, even fibre supplementation.
Gorillas and humans don't have the same digestive system at all. Our gut PH is 1.75, very acidic, even more acidic than a lion. Gorillas are vegans, they can only eat plant material and unripe fruit. If you give a gorilla ripe fruit they'll go on a killing spree for 10 days straight from all the sugar.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823 and thereallegend
Gorillas and humans don't have the same digestive system at all. Our gut PH is 1.75, very acidic, even more acidic than a lion. Gorillas are vegans, they can only eat plant material and unripe fruit. If you give a gorilla ripe fruit they'll go on a killing spree for 10 days straight from all the sugar.
You’re talking about stomach ph not gut ph, our intestinal ph is 6-7.

Even among stomach ph rabbits are around 1.5-2 yet they are obligate herbivores. Deducing dietary patterns simply from stomach ph does not make sense

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You’re talking about stomach ph not gut ph, our intestinal ph is 6-7.

Even among stomach ph rabbits are around 1.5-2 yet they are obligate herbivores. Deducing dietary patterns simply from stomach ph does not make sense
Stomach pH matters because that's where hydrochloric acid is secreted. If you're eating undigestable plant fiber, no HCL will be secreted. It'll pass through the stomach and intestines as slow as possible before eventually you shit it out. It's an extremely taxing process to ingest plant fiber with the reward being no nutrients.

Of course the Indian is recommending you increase fiber intake. I can't think of anything more subhuman than the current Indian diet. The healthiest part of their diet is urine and feces. If they didn't eat their own excrements they'd die of malnutrition.

So why is fiber bad for you?

It's insoluble. We don't naturally create the enzyme "cellulase" to break down what "cellulose" is (plant fiber). Fiber when interacts with out gut bacteria creates gas. Fiber will cause you to fart. It's also an antibiotic. It kills you gut bacteria because you as a human are not meant to digest it. Therefore fiber harms digestion and absorption of other nutrients.

The mainstream media wants you to believe you need fiber in order to properly take a shit. But this is complete nonsense. The reason why you shit on a high fiber diet is we can can't digest it! The body wants to get rid of it! It can't be utilized. Our feces should be mainly a bacterial biomass not undigested plant fiber.

Any users who want real looksmaxxing advice should private message me or just reply to this right here with any question you want. I'm tired of subhumans giving shit advice. It's time we actually help each other looksmaxx for the betterment of humanity. If you need in depth help give me a budget and I can help you.

Thanks for reading.
No vertebrates produce cellulase jfl

• Hmm...
Teenager conspiranoic cult believers incoming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and SubhumanCurrycel
Stomach pH matters because that's where hydrochloric acid is secreted. If you're eating undigestable plant fiber, no HCL will be secreted. It'll pass through the stomach and intestines as slow as possible before eventually you shit it out. It's an extremely taxing process to ingest plant fiber with the reward being no nutrients.
wait so do you eat your own shit?

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and Debetro
Fiber is completely unnecessary

• +1
Fibres that can ferment produce bacterial overgrowth . It’s why some react bad to long grained rice like basmati
It produces bacterial overgrowth because the bacteria wants to digest it but it can't.

how much urine to drink a day
It's not necessary. Maybe if you had a completely perfect diet you could drink your morning piss everyday. If you were vegan you'd need drink piss and eat feces. Us raw meaters don't need to but we can use it as a supplement.

Jesus Christ don't even get me started on this graphic

yes fear factor tomorrow :love:
how long you been watching him. I remember wathcing him a few years ago, i watched a kick stream with HStikktoky it was good.

Thanks for reading.
Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland

Also just because something is low “nutrition value” hence should be avoided also makes 0 sense. Water has no calories , spring water which has many benefits also only has CO2. Although fiber especially soluble ones run the risk of yeast formation , and slowing down gut transit time , increasing serotonin etc. insoluble fibers bind the toxins present in the gut and help excrete it precisely because it is insoluble . This thread is full of retards strawmanning

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Hirekdr and SubhumanCurrycel