Difference between 5 ft 9 and 6 ft 1?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
How big of a difference is 5 ft 9 compared to 6 ft 1, when it comes to respect, dating and society?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and vermillioncorefan
gigantic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, try2beme, trueceI and 3 others

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and BrahminBoss
How big of a difference is 5 ft 9 compared to 6 ft 1, when it comes to respect, dating and society?
Get a ruler, place your thumb on 0 and your index on 4 that’s the difference, hope this helped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, L13, SomaliMax and 3 others
Get a ruler, place your thumb on 0 and your index on 4 that’s the difference, hope this helped
38401934 321F 46AE B905 A57960EBD51C

• +1
Reactions: watah and sub5c3l
Which is a big difference visually, but socially, respect & dating wise?
to men not much if ur 5’9 u can still look stronger than a 6’1 person and the height is close enough

But women are height wizards u can literally try this out if u buy 1 or 2cm lifts which is like nothing and go out you’ll notice how all ur female family members will comment on it

It happened to me no male noticed my 3cm lift but every female did

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, aesthetic beauty, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Height and strength difference

No difference

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Dalits in the 5'4 - 6'2 bracket are in the same predicament. Barely any difference in height tbh.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and aesthetic beauty
I don't understand. He's just slightly above that line where it says 5'10.9
Because it’s just a little over 2 inches

5’10.9 is nearly 5’11 so the line is 2.1 inches below the 6’1 guy

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
to men not much if ur 5’9 u can still look stronger than a 6’1 person and the height is close enough

But women are height wizards u can literally try this out if u buy 1 or 2cm lifts which is like nothing and go out you’ll notice how all ur female family members will comment on it

It happened to me no male noticed my 3cm lift but every female did
damn I cant even wear insoles now

How big is a difference of 4 inches and 3 of those being above average height? Idk but go on semen retention to grow taller.

• JFL
Big difference if ur a framecel at 5’9. Small difference is 6’1 guy is a framecel while 5’9 isnt

How big is a difference of 4 inches and 3 of those being above average height? Idk but go on semen retention to grow taller.
According to average height ppl ik that have done LL, it’s not that much different, ppl below 5 7 tho I’ve heard it’s life changing.

• JFL