Difference between a miserable bitter incel and a normal guy who happens to have less desirable features.

No difference
Incels are normies who spend too much time online

I am truecel.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and FailedNormieManlet
Just be good looking nigga

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Stop oversimplifying things dude.
I cannot be good looking, I was born 5’5 and curry.

You have shit laid out for you, just take up hobbies like a normal person, are you in school rn?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577

Do you ever just go to a bar and get drunk? Supposedly lowers inhibitions, I can’t confirm since I don’t drink or go to bars. I do know that drunk girls will be all over you if you’re somewhat good looking.

• +1

@FailedNormieManlet is right taking up hobbies is the easiest way to meet new people. For example pick up a new sport and try to make friends there, you already are surrounded by people with the same interests so it’s not gonna be that hard unless you’re giga autistic.

• +1
Do you ever just go to a bar and get drunk? Supposedly lowers inhibitions, I can’t confirm since I don’t drink or go to bars. I do know that drunk girls will be all over you if you’re somewhat good looking.
100% he could easily pull at a fucking bar, just approach some girls and tell them “I lost my friends, cool to hang out with you?” Spend the night, have a good time, add their numbers. Invite them for drinks next time and boom - you now have buddies to party/club with

Or get a fucking job and interact with people your age

• +1
No, I am going to a course rn, why?
Because I wanted to know why you have no friends. Unless you’re a NEET there is no excuse

100% he could easily pull at a fucking bar, just approach some girls and tell them “I lost my friends, cool to hang out with you?” Spend the night, have a good time, add their numbers.
:lul::lul:

You are missing the part in which I don’t know how to interact with them and get anxious nigga.

You are missing the part in which I don’t know how to interact with them and get anxious nigga.
Wdym you don’t know how to interact? You talk to us just fine. That’s what I mean. Get normie hobbies so you have shit to talk about and stories to tell

You are acting like this is a choice and a mindset thing. What a load of bullshit, this is an example of attributing traits out of our control on choosing to be "outgoing" or whatever the fuck. Some of us are broken beyond repair from parents, society, autism, health problems and can't be this "stoic" guy who wethers the storm. There is no "working" on things for most people.
I have tried since I got sentient at around 15 to escape subhumanity and become a normal human, and still haven't managed it. It is all genetics there is nothing you can do. Your place in society was decided at your conception.

Is autism unfixable?

Get drunk and try it that way. How hard do you think it is to talk to drunk people they laugh at everything and hang on you like some stupid chimp.

Wdym you don’t know how to interact? You talk to us just fine. That’s what I mean.
Not you telling me that just because I am articulate and don’t sperg out about jews and other aspie shit on here I must be able to carry myself in a social scenario and flirt with girls 💀

Get normie hobbies so you have shit to talk about and stories to tell
I am not interested in any normie hobby tbh, plus it wouldn’t give me interesting stories to tell lol.

Not you telling me that just because I am articulate and don’t sperg out about jews and other aspie shit on here I must be able to carry myself in a social scenario and flirt with girls 💀

I am not interested in any normie hobby tbh, plus it wouldn’t give me interesting stories to tell lol.
Read basic PUA and trp shit to begin with. Secondly. I srs used to think I had 0 normie hobbies since I hated ball sports, but there is definitely something out there for you

JFL no, that shit is peak autism from even bigger social outcasts than me :feelskek:

I literally have no hobbies dude, 0, nada.
What do you do all day? What do you do for fun?

• +1
JFL no, that shit is peak autism from even bigger social outcasts than me :feelskek:

I literally have no hobbies dude, 0, nada.
Nah basic stuff like knowing how to tease a girl, escalate etc. it’s vital

Find some, you don’t like fighting?

• +1
Looks cool and shit, but I don’t know if I could see myself doing it.
That’s great, you have an actual normie interest. Join an MMA gym they’re all friendly and tbh, most are autists and won’t mind you. Deffo join

• +1
There isn’t any near + I have quite limited time and money.
Try judo or anything, unless you live in the middle of nowhere there’s no excuse

I can respect dwayne white because he has had a genuinely rough life. not one of those guys that whines over nothing while not trying ti improve his situation

you are a bitter subhuman for typing all this
+didnt read ofc

Take @FailedNormieManlet

A guy who used to describe himself as a truecel. Has less desirable features including:

5’5” height
Ethnic tax (curry)
Lives in a JBW country
Low SMV cause lacks objectively attractive features (hunter eyes, bones, coloring)

But look at how he carries himself

Chill and relaxed guy
Goes out and has a good time with friends
Isn’t autistic around girls
Knows his worth, isn’t delusional
Isn’t a self hating ethnic, proud of who he is
Knows multiple martial arts
Puts people in their place when they press him, but generally keeps a cool head and doesn’t have the ‘angry short man’ label
Well liked in his circle
Doesn’t actually hate women

Overal he’s a normal guy but he’s been dealt bad cards. Conclusion: not an incel

Then take @DwayneWhite55

A guy who’s crying every day on incel forums about women rejecting him every time he tries

Let’s name some of his less desirable features:

5’7” (larps as 5’8”)
Around 50 years old (no joke)
His wife left him for a low inhib black crackhead, is a single dad
Works at Home Depot (lmao), stocks shelves
Has pasty pink skin like a pig
Balding
Actually hates women (big incel trait)
Calls people niggers if they don’t agree with him
Calls people niggers if they do agree with him
Is genetic trash
Every single woman rejects him, makes posts about them all the time
Has been bullied off of lookism for being a bitter miserable old man

Overal a repulsive oldcel that rots his days away until he inevitably dies of obesity. Conclusion: truecel

The line between an actual incel and a guy who has been dealt bad cards is not thin at all. Work on yourselves boyos, don’t end up like @DwayneWhite55
I have all the things you described for our bhai @FailedNormieManlet except that I don't know martial arts or I'm curry living in curryland. Still never got a girlfriend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and FailedNormieManlet
I have all the things you described for our bhai @FailedNormieManlet except that I don't know martial arts or I'm curry living in curryland. Still never got a girlfriend
Honestly bro, social circle is best place to look for gf. If your friends know girls and whatnot, they will invite them over to house parties and shit. How old are you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 15577
Honestly bro, social circle is best place to look for gf. If your friends know girls and whatnot, they will invite them over to house parties and shit. How old are you
24. I have friends and we don't have parties or anything here. That kind of social life is only in Mumbai tier cities . I'm living in a village. :feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
24. I have friends and we don't have parties or anything here. That kind of social life is only in Mumbai tier cities . I'm living in a village. :feelswhy::feelswah:
Oh right you live in India? Idk how dating works there, but if I were in your boots, I'd try to meet girls from work. If girls don't find you attractive, then you do need to looksmax. Like if you aren't gymcelled, lean and taking care of your skin you are not doing yourself any favours.

Living in a village makes shit way harder too I guess. But yeah workplace is a good place to try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Oh right you live in India? Idk how dating works there, but if I were in your boots, I'd try to meet girls from work. If girls don't find you attractive, then you do need to looksmax. Like if you aren't gymcelled, lean and taking care of your skin you are not doing yourself any favours.

Living in a village makes shit way harder too I guess. But yeah workplace is a good place to try
Yes. There aren't much women where I work and the ones already are in relationships.

• +1
Yes. There aren't much women where I work and the ones already are in relationships.
Yeah that is giga fucked tbh, I wrote a post on this. Demographics pill. Because of our shut in culture and skewed sex ratio, relatively normal guys don't get the CHANCE to meet women since women aren't actually going outside. Women are staying indoors an insane amount.

Best advice I can give you is honestly frequenting one place often. So for example if you visit a bookshop or coffee shop often enough, you'll start to notice regulars and approaching them won't be weird because of exposure effect. I wrote a guide on how to make friends and approach people too

• +1
Yeah that is giga fucked tbh, I wrote a post on this. Demographics pill. Because of our shut in culture and skewed sex ratio, relatively normal guys don't get the CHANCE to meet women since women aren't actually going outside. Women are staying indoors an insane amount.

Best advice I can give you is honestly frequenting one place often. So for example if you visit a bookshop or coffee shop often enough, you'll start to notice regulars and approaching them won't be weird because of exposure effect. I wrote a guide on how to make friends and approach people too
Thats a cool advice . I'd try that along with soft maxing like fatloss, skin etc.

• +1
Thats a cool advice . I'd try that along with soft maxing like fatloss, skin etc.
yeah unironically :blackpill: is right about some stuff. If you don't look NT and decent you will STRUGGLE

• +1