Difference between a miserable bitter incel and a normal guy who happens to have less desirable features.

Deleted member 15577

Deleted member 15577

Send me location
Take @FailedNormieManlet

A guy who used to describe himself as a truecel. Has less desirable features including:

5’5” height
Ethnic tax (curry)
Lives in a JBW country
Low SMV cause lacks objectively attractive features (hunter eyes, bones, coloring)

But look at how he carries himself

Chill and relaxed guy
Goes out and has a good time with friends
Isn’t autistic around girls
Knows his worth, isn’t delusional
Isn’t a self hating ethnic, proud of who he is
Knows multiple martial arts
Puts people in their place when they press him, but generally keeps a cool head and doesn’t have the ‘angry short man’ label
Well liked in his circle
Doesn’t actually hate women

Overal he’s a normal guy but he’s been dealt bad cards. Conclusion: not an incel

Then take @DwayneWhite55

A guy who’s crying every day on incel forums about women rejecting him every time he tries

Let’s name some of his less desirable features:

5’7” (larps as 5’8”)
Around 50 years old (no joke)
His wife left him for a low inhib black crackhead, is a single dad
Works at Home Depot (lmao), stocks shelves
Has pasty pink skin like a pig
Balding
Actually hates women (big incel trait)
Calls people niggers if they don’t agree with him
Calls people niggers if they do agree with him
Is genetic trash
Every single woman rejects him, makes posts about them all the time
Has been bullied off of lookism for being a bitter miserable old man

Overal a repulsive oldcel that rots his days away until he inevitably dies of obesity. Conclusion: truecel

The line between an actual incel and a guy who has been dealt bad cards is not thin at all. Work on yourselves boyos, don’t end up like @DwayneWhite55

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Mewton, Deleted member 9641 and 47 others
Bro Dwayne White is like MakinItHappen crossed with Big Ed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, ChristianChad, Kristin and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and NOFAP 2022
Yes keep showing the forum how low iq you are , people will hate you in no time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross and Clark69
You are acting like this is a choice and a mindset thing. What a load of bullshit, this is an example of attributing traits out of our control on choosing to be "outgoing" or whatever the fuck. Some of us are broken beyond repair from parents, society, autism, health problems and can't be this "stoic" guy who wethers the storm. There is no "working" on things for most people.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Mewton, Lihito and 13 others
Yes keep showing the forum how low iq you are , people will hate you in no time
Go sit in your rocking chair old man, big day tomorrow at Home Depot

• JFL
Reactions: NeedToSucceed, Warlow, stevielake and 2 others
You are acting like this is a choice and a mindset thing. What a load of bullshit, this is an example of attributing traits out of our control on choosing to be "outgoing" or whatever the fuck. Some of us are broken beyond repair from parents, society, autism, health problems and can't be this "stoic" guy who wethers the storm. There is no "working" on things for most people.
Very weak individual, get a testosterone transplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 10652, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
@DwayneWhite55 what did your wife really leave you for a nigger? Thank God for not being born american.

What did she say? Do you have a small d? Is he young? Tall? Etc? Do you have kids? And how do they feel about that?

I'm really curious not trying to roast you or be mean. Just wante to know to add to my blackpill knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, lutte, Anchor_Ship and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
more like he is a older guy who has no chance with women so obviously he is gonna be bitter, failednormiemanlet is still young and he can get with curries i have seen his face he has good harmony and he can fraud to 5'7 with lifts and 5'9 with elevator shoes

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, noodlelover and DwayneWhite55
@DwayneWhite55 what did your wife really leave you for a nigger? Thank God for not being born american.

What did she say? Do you have a small d? Is he young? Tall? Etc? Do you have kids? And how do they feel about that?

I'm really curious not trying to roast you or be mean. Just wante to know to add to my blackpill knowledge
Yes my x wife went black and didn't go back, I pretty much already told my story on here. My daughter? She hates me now for the past couple years. She also likes black boys already. Nothing I can do about it because she's not in my custody.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Gaia262, germanlooks and 11 others
Yes my x wife went black and didn't go back, I pretty much already told my story on here. My daughter? She hates me now for the past couple years. She also likes black boys already. Nothing I can do about it because she's not in my custody.
There’s nothing left for you in this world

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
more like he is a older guy who has no chance with women so obviously he is gonna be bitter, failednormiemanlet is still young and he can get with curries i have seen his face he has good harmony and he can fraud to 5'7 with lifts and 5'9 with elevator shoes
@FailedNormieManlet ascended hard by getting the e-boy haircut with he curls.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 14905
@DwayneWhite55 is a truecel clown indeed. Recessed wrinkled old fuck has to deal with arthritis after spending hours trying to defend himself getting bullied on .net & .org. I heard Home Depot gives 10% off for employees, the joke should save up his minimal wage pennies to buy a rope. Because after all, this site is taking a toll on his pebble-sized brain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, stevielake, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others

And the ironic thing is,the black guy she's with now looks like curios George, and he's probably 5'5. The black guy she left me for was like 6'3 and twice her age and ugly as shit. She said he had a bone near his ass that looked like a tail. But in the USA and my area, it's mostly as long as you are black you can get a white girl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Scammer, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
@FailedNormieManlet ascended hard by getting the e-boy haircut with he curls.
Yeah but his eye area could be better with ice hooding his UEE gets more noticed with the perm, Still got pussy with it so who cares tho

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
@DwayneWhite55 is a truecel clown indeed. Recessed wrinkled old fuck has to deal with arthritis after spending hours trying to defend himself getting bullied on .net & .org. I heard Home Depot gives 10% off for employees, the joke should save up his minimal wage pennies to buy a rope. Because after all, this site is taking a toll on his pebble-sized brain
I don’t have enough oxygen in my body for how hard I’m about to laugh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

And the ironic thing is,the black guy she's with now looks like curios George, and he's probably 5'5. The black guy she left me for was like 6'3 and twice her age and ugly as shit. She said he had a bone near his ass that looked like a tail. But in the USA and my area, it's mostly as long as you are black you can get a white girl.
Which area do you live, Where i live it's mostly white italians french and british people, Black guys do not get shit here and only white passing ethnics can get pussy here

There’s nothing left for you in this world
Now let's talk about tovarish , he's 6'2 and says he has a 8 inch dick. And he's like 23. And yet he rots on incel forums and he can't get nothing good,just flat booty older looking women 😆 , he tries to make himself feel like a stud by getting on incel forums calling guys "incels". You can catch him sounding like a blue pilled leftist cuck if you pay attention to him talk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 15260
Which area do you live, Where i live it's mostly white italians french and british people, Black guys do not get shit here and only white passing ethnics can get pussy here
I'm in Ohio in the USA. I know most of you are not from the here. We don't go by British, Italian, French. They just call us white.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260 and noodlelover
Now let's talk about tovarish , he's 6'2 and says he has a 8 inch dick. And he's like 23. And yet he rots on incel forums and crystal he can't get nothing good,just flat booty older looking women 😆 , he tries to make himself feel like a stud by getting on incel forums calling guys "incels". You can catch him sounding like a blue pilled leftist cuck if you pay attention to him talk.
I’m 6 ft and my 8x6 monster has its own thread on lookism, the thread with almost 200 comments mogging the whole forum.
Answer the question for once why is it every single time we interact you bring up my dick?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077, Deleted member 15260 and noodlelover
pls go back to reddit with this redpill shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and DwayneWhite55
I’m 6 ft and my 8x6 monster has its own thread on lookism, the thread with almost 200 comments mogging the whole forum.
Answer the question for once why is it every single time we interact you bring up my dick?
Because you should have no problem with women but yet here you are :ROFLMAO: pathetic

Cry is free
Bro you are saying the difference between these 2 people is their actions, basically some red pill / blue pill blullshit AKA its their personality. You are posting this on a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum. Go back to reddit.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, gamma, Deleted member 15004 and 4 others
@RetardSubhuman come jack off your asian cock to this shit.

Wait so basically she left you because the guy had a bigger dick? And why does your daughter hate you? What's the reason?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 15577
pls go back to reddit with this redpill shit
That's where he needs to go,actually he would be called a leftist in the USA. He's a bluepilled cuck that has no hate towards women. I don't even know what his purpose of being on these type of forums. Imagine being 6'2 and big dick and you need incel forums lol.

So she left you for a monkey with a tail? Jewish brainwashing had ended white people in america. It's over

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Bro you are saying the difference between these 2 people is their actions, basically some red pill / blue pill blullshit AKA its their personality. You are posting this on a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum. Go back to reddit.
@DwayneWhite55 @444 I’m happy you three incels can relate to each other. You can write your own self help book :soy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
@RetardSubhuman come jack off your asian cock to this shit.

Wait so basically she left you because the guy had a bigger dick? And why does your daughter hate you? What's the reason?
I don't know why she changed. But she begged to be with me in the first place and threatened suicide if I didn't. I was with her for about 5 years until I got her pregnant then I seen changes in her. 6 months after my daughter was born she started cheating with any black guy she could find. She then called me ugly and little dick.

My daughter used to love me and be a daddy's girl , until she changed also around 11-12. And being in my x's custody ,she just wasn't interested in her dad anymore and liked the niglet more then me I guess. Plus I told my daughter she needs to like white boys. And she would end up disappointing me if she had mixed kids. My daughter then says so I'm a disappointment!!? And blocks me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, noodlelover, GetShrekt and 3 others
So she left you for a monkey with a tail? Jewish brainwashing had ended white people in america. It's over
Yes it's bad here. But tall white guys still get women or if you're career maxed.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I don't know why she changed. But she begged to be with me in the first place and threatened suicide if I didn't. I was with her for about 5 years until I got her pregnant then I seen changes in her. 6 months after my daughter was born she started cheating with any black guy she could find. She then called me ugly and little dick.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Then you have truecels like @ArvidGustavsson

Narrow shoulders
Balding
Shit eye color
Low ipd
Short chin
Small hands and feet

And the dude Basementrots to add insult to injury

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, noodlelover, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others

Which city are you from? Sounds like some run down city in west Arkansas

Then you have truecels like @ArvidGustavsson

Narrow shoulders
Balding
Shit eye color
Low ipd
Short chin
Small hands and feet

And the dude Basementrots to add insult to injury
Beat it Nordic ape there’s only room for 1 narcy subChad in here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 14905 and Baldingman1998

My daughter used to love me and be a daddy's girl , until she changed also around 11-12. And being in my x's custody ,she just wasn't interested in her dad anymore and liked the niglet more then me I guess. Plus I told my daughter she needs to like white boys. And she would end up disappointing me if she had mixed kids. My daughter then says so I'm a disappointment!!? And blocks me
So basically your wife tried to fuck a nigger because she was either curious or her friends and media etc influenced her and she happened to find a black guy with A big dick. Then she realized she wanted to whore around instead of setting down. Then she brainwashed her daughter from a young age and got herself and her daughter into the Jewish narrative and indoctrination. And now your daughter is a whore like her mother that sleeps with blacks and will make mixed goblin children.

It's completely and utterly over for USAcels

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, noodlelover, Deleted member 16834 and 2 others
Posting in an ethnic cope thread.

Daily reminder:

Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world.

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in white females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder, more typically 'nonwhite' ethnic facial appearance. The prototypically attractive, high estrogen female is essentially a deviation from the white racial average. She looks more like an Asian or Latina female -- exactly the types of females who are rated more attractive

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in white females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder, more typically 'nonwhite' ethnic facial appearance. The prototypically attractive, high estrogen female is essentially a deviation from the white racial average. She looks more like an Asian or Latina female -- exactly the types of females who are rated more attractive.

estradiol.jpg

Low contrast version:

dn8251-1_650.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Baldingman1998
Posting in an ethnic cope thread.

Daily reminder:

Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world.

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in white females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder, more typically 'nonwhite' ethnic facial appearance. The prototypically attractive, high estrogen female is essentially a deviation from the white racial average. She looks more like an Asian or Latina female -- exactly the types of females who are rated more attractive

Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in white females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder, more typically 'nonwhite' ethnic facial appearance. The prototypically attractive, high estrogen female is essentially a deviation from the white racial average. She looks more like an Asian or Latina female -- exactly the types of females who are rated more attractive.

estradiol.jpg

Low contrast version:

dn8251-1_650.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (α>0.9)
Not even a pixel

How the fuck did your wife get custody if she cheated and was a whore. This makes no sense

Incel piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
How the fuck did your wife get custody if she cheated and was a whore. This makes no sense
Courts favor the woman as long as she's not a drug addict.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Baldingman1998
It's over.

Very weak individual, get a testosterone transplant
Blatant solipsism, ironic your telling people to get test when your showing narcy female traits.

Blatant solipsism, ironic your telling people to get test when your showing narcy female traits.
When you’re a sexy mf like me and carrying a monstercock it’s hard not to be narcy my curry friend

When you’re a sexy mf like me and carrying a monstercock it’s hard not to be narcy my curry friend
I already understand that, but you lack any awareness and it shows by you making this thread.

at least both of them had GFs or wifes. damn im mirin