Difference between proccessed sugars and natural sugars explained by perfectamino.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Screenshot 20220720 0740523

Screenshot 20220720 0740252

Screenshot 20220720 0740422

The main difference between a natural and a process sugar is that a natural sugar is absorbed much slower than a processed one. They increase it
The foods that fuck your hormones up the most are foods high in processed sugar and saturated fats like donuts which is why characters like homer simpson are portrayed as donut eating buffoon.

Avoiding liquid fruit juices, soft drinks, dried fruits, foods high in processed sugar and fat like donuts, pop tarts are essential. Although I am a firm believer of both sides of the coin.

Both Vince Gironda(believed cutting carbs and sugar heavily) and Lyle McDonald(CICO believer) are colossal scam artists, just for different reasons.

Vince Gironda believed his nutritional advice and desiccated liver tablets, with free form amino acids plus 36 eggs a day could give steroid like results which isn't true as all of his most famous pupils admitted to drug use and he himself is doubtfully natural. He's one of the bodybuilders a little more intelligent on nutrition and training like Mike Mentzer. However like Mentzer, he's 100% aware that drugs are the most important variable to your physique and unlike Mike who downplays his usage, Vince claims he's clean and says they result in a grotesque appearance despite all of his champs being on them.

Here is what Sergio Oliva says on the topic of steroids in the old days.
This is an area of great interest for people. I don't care who wants to take steroids, because that's a personal choice... that's his life. Now, today, everybody has access to them. I even saw in one of the big magazines that Arnold denies having used them, but Arnold was one of the first to bring steroids over to America. And everybody in the old days used them: Zane, Columbu, myself, Arnold, Larry Scott, Harold Poole, Dave Draper, and even Steve Reeves. There's no way to deny it. It wasn't much, nothing like today. But the development of drugs is much different. I used decca and dianabol, and that was something really big at the time; and decca was not considered that bad. It was even prescribed by doctors to help make your bones strong. Today you have guys weighing 200 pounds, and six months later they weigh 250-300 pounds! So you know these guys are taking something unbelievable. When they say they haven't taken any thing, you know that it's phony.

Now Lyle McDonald is the opposite of and believes CICO is the main variable for weight loss. He is also a massive scam artist, but not for the reasons Gironda is. Lyle McDonald's muscle building formula was derived from Champion bodybuilders like Reg Park, George Eiferman, John Grimek, and Steve Reeves, all of whom had elite genetics and a very questionable natural status.

His chart claims one could gain 24 pounds of muscle mass in their 1st year of training. Now as a guy that has spent 5 years lifting with jack shit to show for it that formula is WAY too generous. 10 to 15 pounds of muscle in 3 years is far more optimistic for a guy who lacks ifbb pro genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Lars
brb juicing my own fruitjuice

can u summarise? so what should we eat then bro

Are raisins ok?

They're bad for you and contain too much fructose and little satiety. Other fruits at least have water and stuff. Kiwis for example are one of the best sources of vitamin c, e, k, and potassium. The key is not going overboard on fruits.

Screenshot 20220720 085850

Slowly releasing carbs don't give as extreme a spike, while they release insulin over a longer period of time, they don't spike it sky high and drop it all time low like the fast releasing carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
They're bad for you and contain too much fructose and little satiety. Other fruits at least have water and stuff. Kiwis for example are one of the best sources of vitamin c, e, k, and potassium. The key is not going overboard on fruits.

View attachment 1788610
Slowly releasing carbs don't give as extreme a spike, while they release insulin over a longer period of time, they don't spike it sky high and drop it all time low like the fast releasing carbs.
Extreme insulin spikes also give me acne. :blackpill:
I rarely eat carbs now, unless it's from a natural source. No candy bars, etc.