Difference in projection between zygos and maxilla is basically the deciding factor on attractiveness.

O

OverFromTheWomb

Iron
The more I study faces in general, especially ones that are similar to mine but are somehow good-looking despite similar features that would generally count as failos the more I see the importance of having parallel frontal zygo projection and upper mandible/maxilla. You dont need good undereye support if the upper jaw/gums run a good angle with your lateral zygos.

David Schwimmer as Ross Geller imagine just for a second that Ross had a strong straight line between his recessed zygomatic arch and his maxilla, psl+2 instantly.
One of the most impressive things about Johnny Depp when he was young was the cheekbones, but to be honest Depp has quite a flat face in reality. What made him so aesthetic in his youth? Parallel zygos and lower maxilla, allowing the soft tissue to form a cohesive shape, and thats all that matters. Depp has what most would describe as negative vector (though he has bone and most say its low cheekbones) but it all comes down to the angle between his orbital bones and his upper jaw. Even if you are recessed you only enter subhumanity if your maxilla and lower orbitals don't form a straight line. Sooooo essentially I theorise that padding out whichever area is deficient to get as close to the straight angle is basically the answer to awkward male aesthetics. If your maxilla is recessed get bimax, if your zygos are flat get orbital rims done but the line that should be followed is a nice complete angle between your zygos and gumline

• +1
Reactions: N1c, IVAR The Boneless, Deleted member 11770 and 9 others
20210328 032549
what I'm trying to say is, my zygos are about 2mm further back from a straight line than my maxilla, but those 2mm fuck me up from a 3/4 view massively. So despite being booked in for a bimax I will still have a wonky angle to my face because of my flat cheeks. Even a tiny bit of volume to my cheeks like flexing my malaris muscle makes me look really fucking good, despite my shitty undereyes, so my main priority is now fat graft or orbital rim implants, though my eye issues stem from over projected eyes in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21849, thecel and neithernorwood
>So despite being booked in for a bimax

Which flavor of lefort is your upper jaw surgery going to be?

>So despite being booked in for a bimax I will still have a wonky angle to my face because of my flat cheeks?

Do you have a plan for this? Is there a way to improve zygo projection?

>So despite being booked in for a bimax

Which flavor of lefort is your upper jaw surgery going to be?

>So despite being booked in for a bimax I will still have a wonky angle to my face because of my flat cheeks?

Do you have a plan for this? Is there a way to improve zygo projection?
Lf1 with ccw rotation as I have a very gummy/horseteeth upper jaw, though I am about 90% sure ill need a lip lift as when I was younger my upper lip had a much perkier nature but years of squeezing my lips together smoking made my philtrum long af.
And its not about projection necessarily which is kind of the point I was trying to make, look at side profile Depp as he is now, his bones were only half the story. Its about volume above the ear line (frankfurt plane) that lines up well with the upper jaw, that's literally male aesthetics imo. And yes there's loads that can be done, I have wide head generally but vertically short zygos so if I lean out I go skeleton mode, but in my youth I had fat mass held higher and that made my eyes really unique. Fat transfer is my main priority, I don't think implants would help me much as I have armadillo tier skin thickness

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03 and neithernorwood
View attachment 1062969what I'm trying to say is, my zygos are about 2mm further back from a straight line than my maxilla, but those 2mm fuck me up from a 3/4 view massively. So despite being booked in for a bimax I will still have a wonky angle to my face because of my flat cheeks. Even a tiny bit of volume to my cheeks like flexing my malaris muscle makes me look really fucking good, despite my shitty undereyes, so my main priority is now fat graft or orbital rim implants, though my eye issues stem from over projected eyes in general
You also need to lose fat to have less puffy cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Yerico7, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Yeah no shit, my cheeks are mostly masseter+ thick white retard skin tho. I'm about to do a fun stack though so I'm hoping to purge most of my bodyfat and see myself lean, but I've got my dads midface which was always deficient in frontal projection

Lf1 with ccw rotation as I have a very gummy/horseteeth upper jaw

Single-piece LF1 with osteotomy? did dr suggest lower jaw too or did you ask for it?

i have gummy smile and was offered two-piece lefort 1 with osteotomy but no lower jaw surgery. i guess because with the osteotomy my projection will be good enough? not sure if i should ask for lower surgery/advancement as well.

And its not about projection necessarily which is kind of the point I was trying to make

annotated images would help make your point more clear. do you mean like the angle of the bones in the circled areas is parallel along the same line?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Single-piece LF1 with osteotomy? did dr suggest lower jaw too or did you ask for it?

i have gummy smile and was offered two-piece lefort 1 with osteotomy but no lower jaw surgery. i guess because with the osteotomy my projection will be good enough? not sure if i should ask for lower surgery/advancement as well.

annotated images would help make your point more clear. do you mean like the angle of the bones in the circled areas is parallel along the same line?

View attachment 1062981
You're right, I'll add a poor attachment since I'm phone posting, its about those two points being as close to parallel, under eyes don't seem to matter if those points meet. And I need lower jaw surgery more than upper as my lower jaw has always been deficient, check the pic of my face and see my deep mentolabial crease, thats not something either parent has but I wasn't breastfed so I always had a lagging lower jaw. My maxilla is really forward but my upper teeth tilt back while my lower teeth tilt forward, which causes like half anteface which ends up looking like rat/monkey from 3/4

Attachments

• 1606.jpg
    1606.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 477
  • +1
View attachment 1062969what I'm trying to say is, my zygos are about 2mm further back from a straight line than my maxilla, but those 2mm fuck me up from a 3/4 view massively. So despite being booked in for a bimax I will still have a wonky angle to my face because of my flat cheeks. Even a tiny bit of volume to my cheeks like flexing my malaris muscle makes me look really fucking good, despite my shitty undereyes, so my main priority is now fat graft or orbital rim implants, though my eye issues stem from over projected eyes in general
I’ve had plastic surgeons recommending me that procedure. Problem is I don’t have access to a bimax yet so I can’t do the implant/grafts till then

• +1
I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

• +1
Reactions: ruoho, AlwaysHaveQuestions and thecel
i didn’t read because this nigga is just waffling but are you just talking about hollow cheeks?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and thecel
What if you look like a bobble headed skeleton, but still have puffy cheeks? Reincarnation max?

You're right, I'll add a poor attachment since I'm phone posting, its about those two points being as close to parallel, under eyes don't seem to matter if those points meet. And I need lower jaw surgery more than upper as my lower jaw has always been deficient, check the pic of my face and see my deep mentolabial crease, thats not something either parent has but I wasn't breastfed so I always had a lagging lower jaw. My maxilla is really forward but my upper teeth tilt back while my lower teeth tilt forward, which causes like half anteface which ends up looking like rat/monkey from 3/4

I don’t get it. Help

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and xefo
are you saying zygo angle parallel to jaw angle?