Differences in outcomes between looks levels are due to differences in personality and IQ

Cope. It has predictive power. Every genetic trait in my phenotype, the test was able to accurately estimate the dominant traits. Your life is written in your DNA.

'Early twin studies of adult individuals have found a heritability of IQ between 57% and 73%, with some recent studies showing heritability for IQ as high as 80%. IQ goes from being weakly correlated with genetics for children, to being strongly correlated with genetics for late teens and adults.'
Twin studies can't prove genetic causality because it's impossible to control for environment. Heritability doesn't equal genetic unless you assume zero shared environment, which is false

it's impossible to "select for" intelligence because it doesn't exist anywhere in the brain. There are no causal alleles for intelligence, proven by within family GWAS studies
Then why is there a black/Jewish IQ gap? It can't all be down to nurture because that implies ingroup bias e.g racism...

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Respalier
Then why is there a black/Jewish IQ gap? It can't all be down to nurture because that implies ingroup bias e.g racism...
No IQ is a test of social class straight up

Nope, my life says otherwise. I'm of the lowest social class in the UK, and my IQ has been estimated to be above 120 on Mensa's at home IQ test. The only reason I have any interest in any of this is down to my family line genetics for higher cognitive ability. I had a terrible upbringing with not the best nutrition as well. My existence destroys all of the modern day leftist woke narrative.

I have lived around the scum which YOU claimed have good personalities. You couldn't be more detached from reality, pal.

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Nope, my life says otherwise. I'm of the lowest social class in the UK, and my IQ has been estimated to be above 120 on Mensa's at home IQ test. The only reason I have any interest in any of this is down to my family line genetics for higher cognitive ability. I had a terrible upbringing with not the best nutrition as well. My existence destroys all of the modern day leftist woke narrative.
IQ tests measure proximity to middle class knowledge. If you scored 120, you have above middle class knowledge of the selected class based proxies of general knowledge

you have above middle class knowledge of the selected class based proxies of general knowledge
I know of a guy. He was in the lowest class for his whole schooling year. The fact that he's able to transcend his shitty environment, it puts a hole in your dogma. He has a language processing disability and he never allowed it to hold him back. He and others like him put a hole in the modern narrative which your subscribed to.

I know of a guy. He was in the lowest class for his whole schooling year. The fact that he's able to transcend his shitty environment, it puts a hole in your dogma. He has a language processing disability and he never allowed it to hold him back. He and others like him put a hole in the modern narrative which your subscribed to.
I believe success is determined not by innate intelligence, but through a series of self selected environments (luck/variance and environment). Poor environment negatively influences choice in self selected environments, but of course, it cant determine anything.

Last edited:
"What is the alternative to genetic determinism? what causes creativity?" *timestamped*

Twin studies can't prove genetic causality because it's impossible to control for environment. Heritability doesn't equal genetic unless you assume zero shared environment, which is false
On twin studies

Exploding the “Separated-at-Birth” Twin Study Myth

Three Recent Genetics Books and Twin Studies’ Indefensible “Equal Environment Assumption”

Reared-Apart Twin Study Mythology: The Latest Contribution (Part One)

Reared-Apart Twin Study Mythology: The Latest Contribution (Part Two)

I believe success is determined not by innate intelligence, but through a series of self selected environments (luck/variance and environment). Poor environment negatively influences choice in self selected environments, but of course, it cant determine anything.
Well, I disagree. I didn't ask for the plethora of issues that were forced on me by my genetics ever since I hit puberty. I will not go into detail but no matter my environment I'd still be stuck with these issues.

It's a stalemate. You can't prove the environment is the main factor, nor can I or anyone else concretely prove genetics are the main culprit. And studies can be manipulated to have a favoured outcome. So, this is a fool's errand. Our only hope is in AI solving this riddle.

• Woah
It already has. A correlation is still statistically significant. You have nothing. Run along.
you think you're smart, dont you. you need to read up on what is a moderate correlation.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
you think you're smart, dont you. you need to read up on what is a moderate correlation.
No, I don't. I'm painfully aware of my limitations and it lets me know I'm not all that.

Agree with OP for the most part, but this is too high IQ for the kind of place this forum has become.

• +1