Differences in outcomes between looks levels are due to differences in personality and IQ

Good looking = good genes. Tall height, symmetral face, wide shoulder to hip ratio etc. Tall height has a .20 correlation. And the correlation between facial symmetry and Intelligence is between .12 and .20. So, the correlation between being good looking and intelligence is .30 to .40. It's a moderate correlation which is still significant.

Criminals do not have good personalities you retard. They commit anti social crimes such as, rape, murder, child neglect, and are chronically unemployed.
Criminals have interesting, captivating personalities.

Epic correlations arent telling me anything. Can you explain how this relates the the OP?
The height and facial symmetry correlation is weak but still significant. So, you are wrong.
Seriously what does this mean?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Prove your view point. Which you can't. I'm following evolutionary theory and it's predictive power so far has destroyed every opposition. You need to take heed.
Neither position is provable, predative power aka correlations dont prove anything, your explanation and theories on why these correlations exist cant be tested.

Criminals have interesting, captivating personalities.

Epic correlations arent telling me anything. Can you explain how this relates the the OP?

Seriously what does this mean?
The terrible acts criminals do against society says otherwise.

Stature and facial symmetry are moderately correlated with intelliegnce. Thus, disproving your claim that the differing outcomes is down to personality and IQ when it is actually down to better looking people being more intelligent on average. You then factor in the looks halo. It's a done deal.

Neither position is provable, predative power aka correlations dont prove anything, your explanation and theories on why these correlations exist cant be tested.
Evolution theory has predictive power. You do not. You have nothing.

-looksmaxxing doesnt work because it harms your state of mind, there are no examples for successful looksmaxxers on looksmax.org (successful in both mental state and looks)
This is so comically true, sad, but I had to laugh at how true it is. It's like we are all prisoners here until we address the root cause of our issues. Even with my approach, which is just minor things, I can't even picture myself being done, and moving on with my life.

I do like the other points brought up in your response, especially the point about harming others with our goals, that isn't something I considered before. I think that post, as is, just needs to be organized, but it doesn't need to be flushed out, I think those points are straightforward, and hard to argue against, if we are being reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Crusile
@Crusile

If i'm being honest, I had another cycle (roids) planned, and some non surgery but not healthy stuff planned as well. This thread has moved me from that, dead serious, I just achieved clarity on that. I kept thinking to work towards building myself up to be this "perfect" man for a LTR partner, but I just gained clarity on the silliniess of it all.

So, even if you don't change other minds, you have actually changed at least 1 mind here, for sure. See, this is why I'm glad I'm here, outside of therapy, this was free, and I don't think anyone else could have done that for me. I was almost brought to tears thinking about it.

Thanks, and I really do mean that. I might take a break from this site, change my approach, and come back to assist later. It's so weird how things play out.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile

Stature and facial symmetry are moderately correlated with intelliegnce. Thus, disproving your claim that the differing outcomes is down to personality and IQ when it is actually down to better looking people being more intelligent on average. You then factor in the looks halo. It's a done deal.
but women love bad boy criminals because of their personality, not looks. They must have good personalities. (Fun to talk, funny, confident, alpha, dark triad)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
Evolution theory has predictive power. You do not. You have nothing.
nope, they have no way of testing their explanations.

physiological traits cant be evolutionary selected for because they don't exist in the physical. There is nothing to "select"

Yes the study in the OP states there is a correlation between looks and iq. The benefits of looks don't exist in the looks themselves, they exist in the wholeistic lifetime effects of looks (personality iq), which looksmaxxing worsens

IQ isn't a measure of intelligence and behavioral traits are not genetically heritable, so it can't be part of some "elite genetic package"

Yes the study in the OP states there is a correlation between looks and iq. The benefits of looks don't exist in the looks themselves, they exist in the wholeistic lifetime effects of looks (personality iq), which looksmaxxing worsens
A person's looks are their personality. People judge on looks first and foremost. People associate positive personality characteristics with good looks. Likewise, if an ugly extroverted guy wants to act gangsta. Everybody will laugh at him because he's ugly.

IQ isn't a measure of intelligence and behavioral traits are not genetically heritable, so it can't be part of some "elite genetic package"
Wrong. IQ is a measure of (g). The IQ test has immense predictive power. Twin studies have documented that personality is .50 heritable. So, a person's looks level from birth to tomb will determine the remaining .50. So, a person who's genetically extroverted. If his looks are not up to par. He will be forced into introversion. That's how powerful the environment is.

They must have good personalities. (Fun to talk, funny, confident, alpha, dark triad)
Bildschirmfoto 2023 05 31 um 112512

Is that your definition of a "good personality"?

Wrong. IQ is a measure of (g). The IQ test has immense predictive power. Twin studies have documented that personality is .50 heritable. So, a person's looks level from birth to tomb will determine the remaining .50. So, a person who's genetically extroverted. If his looks are not up to par. He will be forced into introversion. That's how powerful the environment is.
If IQ is a measure of something, what is the unit of measurement? And what is the cause of g, or is g the cause itself?

Twin studies can't show can't prove genetic causation. Within family GWAS show a( causal) genetic heritability of ~5% for behavioral traits

Last edited:
. Likewise, if an ugly extroverted guy wants to act gangsta. Everybody will laugh at him because he's ugly.
retarded European moment lmfao

What country are you from?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Looksmaxxing is a waste of resources, destroys your natural beauty, worsens your mental state (iq and personality), harms you via the inverse hailo effect

#looksmax theory fail
Complete opposite experience for me

I'll clarify, good personality means high SMV personality.

You should also clarify, that being "dark triad" attracts the wrong (toxic) type of women, who should be avoided. They aren't exactly the type of people that will make your life any better.

Kids will now try to imitate being "dark triad" to get laid smh

Last edited:
  • +1
Good looking = good genes. Tall height, symmetral face, wide shoulder to hip ratio etc. Tall height has a .20 correlation. And the correlation between facial symmetry and Intelligence is between .12 and .20. So, the correlation between being good looking and intelligence is .30 to .40. It's a moderate correlation which is still significant.

Criminals do not have good personalities you retard. They commit anti social crimes such as, rape, murder, child neglect, and are chronically unemployed.
these are weak correlations. evo psych is circular, it cant prove anything.

• +1
If IQ is a measure of something, what is the unit of measurement?
Reaction time, vocabulary choice are good ways to measure IQ.

these are weak correlations. evo psych is circular, it cant prove anything.
It already has. A correlation is still statistically significant. You have nothing. Run along.

It already has. A correlation is still statistically significant. You have nothing. Run along.
social class is what causes those correlations. If you control for social class, there is no correlation for income

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 28904
How can criminals who'll love and leave them with the child have a good personality? Neglecting children, commiting crime. These are not the attributes of a good person.

Reaction time, vocabulary choice are good ways to measure IQ.
reaction time isn't a measure of IQ. What unit of measure is "vocabulary"? What is the reference point for that unit of measurement?

If general intelligence isn't causal, those correlations are misleading, confounding associations

social class is what causes those correlations. If you control for social class, there is no correlation for income
You're wrong.
0E42fS9ML5uZllocbQyxaXCA8Hr7pux K o2l2xybMo

reaction time isn't a measure of IQ
Yes it is. Reaction time is moderately related to IQ. It relates to the speed at which the brain processes information. The more intelligent someone is, the faster they process information, the slower they process information, the less intelligent they are.

What unit of measure is "vocabulary"? W
The complexity of the word choice. Free education has enabled every person the ability to learn and use novel words. The more intelligent the person, the more complex their word choice.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
If general intelligence isn't causal, those correlations are misleading, confounding associations
It's a correlation nevertheless. Unless you can disprove it with counter research. You have no argument.

It's a correlation nevertheless. Unless you can disprove it with counter research. You have no argument.
if the correlation is a confounding association, and its predictive power exists within other measures, it's a worthless, false variable

Yes it is. Reaction time is moderately related to IQ. It relates to the speed at which the brain processes information. The more intelligent someone is, the faster they process information, the slower they process information, the less intelligent they are.

The complexity of the word choice. Free education has enabled every person the ability to learn and use novel words. The more intelligent the person, the more complex their word choice.

Do you believe that people with higher IQ learn faster than lower IQ people? Can Iq predict learning speed?

Of high social class children, the income-iq relationship disappears,
Wrong again.

'This study showed that children from lower SES backgrounds tend to perform on average worse on intelligence tests than children from more privileged homes as early as at the age of 2 years. Furthermore, SES accentuated these differences throughout childhood and adolescence: the 6-point IQ difference in infancy between children from low and high SES homes almost tripled by the time the children were 16 years old. Our findings confirm changes in intelligence throughout early life and suggest a meaningful relationship between IQ growth and socioeconomic factors.'

Do you believe that people with higher IQ learn faster than lower IQ people? Can Iq predict learning speed?
Obviously, that's what reaction time measures 🤣

Vocabulary is the most culturally loaded g-factor, with the lowest heritability estimate. Vocabulary is a measure of social class, if the word choices derive from differences in word choice/knowledge between social classes

• +1
Wrong again.

'This study showed that children from lower SES backgrounds tend to perform on average worse on intelligence tests than children from more privileged homes as early as at the age of 2 years. Furthermore, SES accentuated these differences throughout childhood and adolescence: the 6-point IQ difference in infancy between children from low and high SES homes almost tripled by the time the children were 16 years old. Our findings confirm changes in intelligence throughout early life and suggest a meaningful relationship between IQ growth and socioeconomic factors.'
SES does not equal social class, you can't control for something which itself is the variable.

How does reaction time measure learning speed? Is reaction time innate, or a obtained skill? What's the evidence for differences in learning speed in a controlled environment? There must be a study

if the correlation is a confounding association, and its predictive power exists within other measures, it's a worthless, false variable
Nope. They're multiple genes in the human genome that're involved with Intelligence and height which have been identified.

Said correlation is proven on the genetic level. I've tested this myself by uploaded my raw DNA file to a Genome Link. They identified that I'm on the taller said just by assessing my DNA and that I'm higher cognitive ability. I was amazed how they predicted with solid accuracy every single attribute expressed in my phenotype.

• JFL
SES does not equal social class, you can't control for something which itself is the variable.
SES does equal social class 🤣

Nope. They're multiple genes in the human genome that're involved with Intelligence and height which have been identified.

Said correlation is proven on the genetic level. I've tested this myself by uploaded my raw DNA file to a Genome Link. They identified that I'm on the taller said just by assessing my DNA and that I'm higher cognitive ability. I was amazed how they predicted with solid accuracy every single attribute expressed in my phenotype.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41588-022-01062-7 within family GWAS studies show there is little to no causal genetic architecture for IQ. Genetic heritability estimate of 5%~ for educational attainment

Notice the difference between population and within family, for education?

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
SES does equal social class 🤣
when you control for more variables of social class, the black-white iq gap gets cut in half, for example. SES doesn't measure social class, iq measure social class

• +1
Keep wasting your money on DNA astrology tier predictions lawl

• +1
@jimbob97 do you know if IQ predicts learning speed? Answer plz

In contrast, intelligence had no relation with the growth of achievement over years, whereas motivation and learning strategies were predictors of growth. These findings highlight the importance of motivation and learning strategies in facilitating adolescents' development of mathematical competencies.

IQ cant predict learning speed because IQ doesn't measure intelligence.

#g-failure

IQ cant predict learning speed because IQ doesn't measure inintelligence.

So, tell me of a better way of measuring intelligence?

when you control for more variables of social class, the black-white iq gap gets cut in half,
The gap still exists because whites have more alleles for intelligence in their collective genome due to natural selection favouring it.

Keep wasting your money on DNA astrology tier predictions lawl
Cope. It has predictive power. Every genetic trait in my phenotype, the test was able to accurately estimate the dominant traits. Your life is written in your DNA.
IQ cant predict learning speed because IQ doesn't measure intelligence
'Early twin studies of adult individuals have found a heritability of IQ between 57% and 73%, with some recent studies showing heritability for IQ as high as 80%. IQ goes from being weakly correlated with genetics for children, to being strongly correlated with genetics for late teens and adults.'

Finally, somebody speaking some cold hard truths that many can't swallow

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and Crusile
So, tell me of a better way of measuring intelligence?
Intelligence can't be measured, but there are better measures than IQ tests. SATs/ACTs is predictive after removing g, and teacher feedback is more predictive than IQ

Last edited:
The gap still exists because whites have more alleles for intelligence in their collective genome due to natural selection favouring it.
it's impossible to "select for" intelligence because it doesn't exist anywhere in the brain. There are no causal alleles for intelligence, proven by within family GWAS studies

• +1