Different types of cheekbones ?

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

horsedickpilled

Cech had orthodontic work done. Do normal grown generally tend to have the cheeks of the right one ?
JFL I could have ended up like the right guy
my grandfathers has his jaw and he chews one bite of bread like 50 times

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
That's an interesting case tbh.

I was always intrigued by what would give the cheekbones on the right and the one on the left.

My theory would be that it's more about bone mass and how high-set and prominent they are.

For example, the one on the right has less prominent cheekbones but have enough mass to fill the soft tissue to give the hollow look. A good example of that would be Tyson Ballou.

On the left, it would be because the one thing that gives him the hollow look would be the cheekbone prominence mainly. A good example would be Jon Kortajarena

But it still can be a lot due to lighting.

The guy on the left has a foward grown maxilla and the one on the right does not.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
That's an interesting case tbh.

I was always intrigued by what would give the cheekbones on the right and the one on the left.

My theory would be that it's more about bone mass and how high-set and prominent they are.

For example, the one on the right has less prominent cheekbones but have enough mass to fill the soft tissue to give the hollow look. A good example of that would be Tyson Ballou.

On the left, it would be because the one thing that gives him the hollow look would be the cheekbone prominence mainly. A good example would be Jon Kortajarena

But it still can be a lot due to lighting.
yes lightning but I also think that cech has more low set cheekbones and the right guy has tiny but high set cheeckbones
The guy on the left has a foward grown maxilla and the one on the right does not.
this also
But if you take only the upper part of the zygos and the zygomatic arch. you can see the differences

left has forward grown highset cheekbones. also lighting

Just fucking lol, this site has hit an all time low after 99% of its best posters have fucked off.

Looks like someone doesn't understand basic anatomy.

What you're seeing in the dude on the right are the infraorbitals that are hidden in the shadows.
The guy on the left would with 100% certainty have the same retruded looking infraorbitals under the same lighting.

This is a skull:

Look at the area around the cheekbones and below- notice how the most portruding parts are the zygos? The infraorbitals are naturally much more retruded.

Red the areas that portude under the skin, blue the "valleys":

Notice the red lines on the mandible? Those also portrude through the skin, provided that the face is not fat or bloated.

So it all depends on the lighting which parts of the face appear to portrude and retrude.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Just fucking lol, this site has hit an all time low after 99% of its best posters have fucked off.

What you're seeing in the dude on the right are the infraorbitals that are hidden in the shadows.
The guy on the left would with 100% certainty have the same retruded looking infraorbitals under the same lighting.

This is a skull:
View attachment 68287

Look at the area around the cheekbones and below- notice how the most portruding parts are the zygos? The infraorbitals are naturally much more retruded.

View attachment 68288

Notice the red lines on the mandible? Those also portrude through the skin, provided that the face is not fat or bloated.

So it all depends on the lighting which parts of the face appear to portrude and retrude.
how can i achieve the same definition as the guy on the right? low bf?

This is a skull:
View attachment 68287

View attachment 68288

If you think this post is bad, you haven't seen my other posts

lightning plays a big part, as you said

the right guy is called Adrian Wlodarski

Image result for zygomaticus muscle

The difference between them is all due to this muscle,

i have the same zygos as the guy on the right. are the ones on the left considered more attractive?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658