People wonder why monsters exist. They never consider how it could be them given the wrong circumstances

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
I'm living a pretty decent social life right now, but people can tell that I'm missing parts (if not the whole) of my childhood. I lie and tell them it's because I lived in Korea, that it's different there (even though I lived in the US for most of my life)

Those are years we'll never get back. All because my dad was a fucking low T loser (who I height mogged and frame mogged when I was a fucking high schooler) who ended up in a betabux relationship with my depressed mom who denied intimacy after having children. You cannot make this shit up, I was born in the blackpill AFBB context. He never accomplished a single thing in his life and is living with his parents now (who by the way are absolute retards in their own respect, justified his cheating instead of disowning him) And now I'm genetically predisposed to follow in his footsteps.

It's actually crazy how much I missed. Every time someone mentions something their parents did for them as if it were expected, I become more and more depressed. My mom is trying to make up for it now, but it's too little too late. The damage has been done, my childhood is over (tbh, it ended way too early) and now I get to live my adult life with a piece of me missing. My goal of becoming a mogger is to make up for that, but every day it seems the blackpill collects pieces of whatever soul I have left. Even if I'm off this forum, all I see are examples of the blackpill.

In conclusion, I need help. But odds are nothing will work. I tried CBT, it's just bluepill brainwashing but with a monetary factor. Just get over the fact that you got lifemogged for 2/3 of your life bro. I can sense it, one more switch gets flipped and I become someone who actively and obsessively fucks people over, especially if they mog me.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and boss8055
I'm living a pretty decent social life right now, but people can tell that I'm missing parts (if not the whole) of my childhood. I lie and tell them it's because I lived in Korea, that it's different there (even though I lived in the US for most of my life)

Those are years we'll never get back. All because my dad was a fucking low T loser (who I height mogged and frame mogged when I was a fucking high schooler) who ended up in a betabux relationship with my depressed mom who denied intimacy after having children. You cannot make this shit up, I was born in the blackpill AFBB context. He never accomplished a single thing in his life and is living with his parents now (who by the way are absolute retards in their own respect, justified his cheating instead of disowning him) And now I'm genetically predisposed to follow in his footsteps.

It's actually crazy how much I missed. Every time someone mentions something their parents did for them as if it were expected, I become more and more depressed. My mom is trying to make up for it now, but it's too little too late. The damage has been done, my childhood is over (tbh, it ended way too early) and now I get to live my adult life with a piece of me missing. My goal of becoming a mogger is to make up for that, but every day it seems the blackpill collects pieces of whatever soul I have left. Even if I'm off this forum, all I see are examples of the blackpill.

In conclusion, I need help. But odds are nothing will work. I tried CBT, it's just bluepill brainwashing but with a monetary factor. Just get over the fact that you got lifemogged for 2/3 of your life bro. I can sense it, one more switch gets flipped and I become someone who actively and obsessively fucks people over, especially if they mog me.
kill yourself then dnr

kill yourself then dnr
At least I'm living an okay life now instead of rotting in your mother's basement like you are. Get fucked boyo, how is it even possible to post that much in less than a year.

At least I'm living an okay life now instead of rotting in your mother's basement like you are. Get fucked boyo, how is it even possible to post that much in less than a year.
It’s called being friendless with no life absolute water faggot

It’s called being friendless with no life absolute water faggot
That's crazy, I thought the basement dweller stereotype was a myth, and that users on this site were just normal people living normal lives with the exception of them not being bluepilled.

Good thread :ogre: