Diffrence between relationships and hookups

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Hear me out;

When it comes to randon hookups women tend to go for the best looking persom they can find.

But in a relationship plays a part in a diffrent way, women will look at men in two ways, attractive and unattractice.

5 and under = unattractive. 6 and up = Attractive. But the ones that are attractive will be treated more or less as equals in the process of choosing a partner. This is where personality, status, money and all else plays a role. Because women will view your looks as a check mark, something you have or dont. And they wont think, fuck imma ditch this guy for a slightly better looking chad, no they wont if they allready view you as attractive.

That being said, im coping straight out of my ass and these are just generalling statements based on a scant of life experiences.:feelsokman:
Edit: I dont think im a six or more if thats what you think im saying lmao

This was supposed to be in other, can someone move this thread? I dont know how lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You can ask a mod to move the thread

• +1
OP I disagree with you completely, when it comes to BOTH relationships AND hookups, women ALWAYS want a good looking guy(7+). Anything between 3-5 is betabuxx material, anything lower is literally incel. Also I somewhat agree with your comparison between men's looks and being a checkmark, but the thing is, looks play a big part. If you have everything BUT looks, you will have a harder time getting into a relationship than a Chad with no other deeming qualifications.

• +1