jabr
Iron
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2026
- Posts
- 35
- Reputation
- 9
I have been going over this in my head a lot the past couple of days.
The Genioplasty is very tempting because I can have it over and done by the end of the year, I can pay it in full without financing, the revovery is easier, I can have results in the near future.
but then my head imagines the potential I have with a trimax, I can partly see it when jutting, and I would hate to miss out on such an ascension, but then again I could wait for potentially two years.
Plus I am in Europe and more specifically in France where any surgery I will get ( for aesthetics) will likely be done abroad.
I booked a couple consultations with two clinics in Spain, and I will see.
the biggest hassle has to be the money, I am 18 years old with no form of stable income, about 2,5k saved up.
I need people's genuine opinions on this.
The Genioplasty is very tempting because I can have it over and done by the end of the year, I can pay it in full without financing, the revovery is easier, I can have results in the near future.
but then my head imagines the potential I have with a trimax, I can partly see it when jutting, and I would hate to miss out on such an ascension, but then again I could wait for potentially two years.
Plus I am in Europe and more specifically in France where any surgery I will get ( for aesthetics) will likely be done abroad.
I booked a couple consultations with two clinics in Spain, and I will see.
the biggest hassle has to be the money, I am 18 years old with no form of stable income, about 2,5k saved up.
I need people's genuine opinions on this.