HappinessPill
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2026
- Posts
- 39
- Reputation
- 15
So I got X-rays for something unrelated to my face, and I have some questions that arose from it. (They might not be the best view, as the xray was meant for my spine, so it’s not as precise as a surgeon would give). Excuse my high body fat, working on that now.
I’m already aware my maxilla is underdeveloped especially in comparison to my brow ridge and chin, and this is accentuated when smiling as seen below. My original plan (in a recent thread) was to fix my eye region first, but realized it could mess me up if I did that, only to do skeletal changes later.
So as of right now, I’m heavily considering a trimax to push maxilla and mandible forward, and chin back. As for questions, feel free to answer any one or multiple based on your level of knowledge. Thank you all always!
1) based on the photos, would I be a candidate at all for a bi/trimax? (Ie, is my concavity bad enough for a surgeon to seriously consider cosmetic changes).
2) does my airway look narrow enough (or other skeletal issue) for insurance to cover at least the bimax portion?
3) if I’ll be getting a trimax, I’ll also want a SARPE to fix my narrow smile. With that, would getting so many things at once exponentially increase odds of botch? (Lefort, BSSO, genio, and SARPE).
4) in general, what are your overall thoughts on bone structure besides previously noted issues?
I’m already aware my maxilla is underdeveloped especially in comparison to my brow ridge and chin, and this is accentuated when smiling as seen below. My original plan (in a recent thread) was to fix my eye region first, but realized it could mess me up if I did that, only to do skeletal changes later.
So as of right now, I’m heavily considering a trimax to push maxilla and mandible forward, and chin back. As for questions, feel free to answer any one or multiple based on your level of knowledge. Thank you all always!
1) based on the photos, would I be a candidate at all for a bi/trimax? (Ie, is my concavity bad enough for a surgeon to seriously consider cosmetic changes).
2) does my airway look narrow enough (or other skeletal issue) for insurance to cover at least the bimax portion?
3) if I’ll be getting a trimax, I’ll also want a SARPE to fix my narrow smile. With that, would getting so many things at once exponentially increase odds of botch? (Lefort, BSSO, genio, and SARPE).
4) in general, what are your overall thoughts on bone structure besides previously noted issues?
Attachments
-
IMG_0592.jpeg103.1 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_0593.jpeg139 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_0586.jpeg328 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_0587.jpeg191 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_0588.jpeg422.9 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_0001.jpeg3.3 MB · Views: 0
-
IMG_0413.jpeg218.9 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_0411.jpeg203.1 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_0412.jpeg119.8 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_9882.jpeg672.4 KB · Views: 0 -
IMG_9910.jpeg669.3 KB · Views: 0
