Diminishing results when lightening the skin

Deprived

Deprived

~ Life on pause ~
Hey bros I just now realized something about skin lightening that you should probably be aware of. Unless you're directly killing melanin cells with menobenzone, it's unlikely to get more than 2 shades lighter than your birth color. Tattiana Sforza on youtube is one of the most legit transformations I've seen in the niche area of skin lightening. Her skin shade genuinely looks lighter in the same shade, no light frauding or filters.

Around 2 shades lighter and looks lighter, a pretty good result. But this video is from 2019, and if you look at her videos now she is still around the same coloring. She still tries to lighten her skin, but she looks a similar shade as herself two years ago. Her results from glutathione for 6 months were great, but there was barely any change after that point despite her continuing to use skin lightening products. She's probably around a half shade lighter now than her initial results in 2019, diminishing results when compared to the drastic change when she initially started skin lightening.

So the TLDR is you can easily lighten your skin around ~2 shades while keeping it looking natural. If you are darkskinned curry/black I'm not sure if it's possible to see good results from skin lightening without menobenzone, which looks very unnatural.

Tagging knowledgable users:
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @alienmaxxer @AscendingHero @HQNPmaxxing @Preston @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8988 and 10 others
Brutal no reply pill ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Skin lightening is the biggest fucking joke on this forum

It doesn’t work and if it does it’s not sustainable

Also glutathione isn’t a lightener. It just changes your undertone

Monobenzone doesn’t work for non vitiligocels

Hydroquinone is cytotoxic and causes bone marrow problems as it’s a metabolite of a harmful chemical called benzene.

Azaleic acid and Kojic acid aren’t nearly strong enough

Vitamin c and glycolic peels just exfoliate but don’t lighten. It’s a illusion of lighter skin

Tranexamic acid is a meme

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh, horizontallytall, Deleted member 4946 and 17 others

Hydroquinone is cytotoxic and causes bone marrow problems as it’s a metabolite of a harmful chemical called benzene.

Vitamin c and glycolic peels just exfoliate but don’t lighten. It’s a illusion of lighter skin

Glutathione works tbh look at her results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and enchanted_elixir
Light brown is best skin colour.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 18931 and 1 other person

Brutal man I was hoping hydro 4% or glutathione would be legit for skin lightening... Coloring is so important.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Depends on what you mean by light brown
This with red undertones
Received 650010773020202

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, Fiqh, horizontallytall and 8 others

Is there a way to at least change yellow undertones to be closer to red or golden undertones?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah I’m not expecting my Kojic Acid Soap to do much on its own

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, rand anon, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
You aren't light brown ngl you're more medium brown
Iranians, turks, levantine arabs have the best coloring of all ethnics and I would consider them light brown
Niga that's literally light brown how tf is it medium brown

I second what @alienmaxxer had to say about this. In the long run, changing your skin tone isn't exactly a feasible venture because the stuff out there isn't very useful, it's too costly and it takes too much time. I guess working on your undertones is a decent idea though and you can use tomato soup/paste for that, along with carrots and the other fruits and veggies that contain those antioxidants. I have one kojic acid soap left and I'lluse that until completion but I'm not gonna get a refill. Gonna stick to Tret, moisturizer and sunscreen.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SplashJuice, Deleted member 13787, Preoximerianas and 4 others
You aren't light brown ngl you're more medium brown
Iranians, turks, levantine arabs have the best coloring of all ethnics and I would consider them light brown
Thoughts on this coloring of mine :feelswhat::feelswhat: :feelswhy:

Attachments

• 20220506_155844_mfnr.jpg
    20220506_155844_mfnr.jpg
    694 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, rand anon and 1 other person
I second what @alienmaxxer had to say about this. In the long run, changing your skin tone isn't exactly a feasible venture because the stuff out there isn't very useful, it's too costly and it takes too much time. I guess working on your undertones is a decent idea though and you can use tomato soup/paste for that, along with carrots and the other fruits and veggies that contain those antioxidants. I have one kojic acid soap left and I'lluse that until completion but I'm not gonna get a refill. Gonna stick to Tret, moisturizer and sunscreen.
I have red undertones already. The key for us is really just exfoliation and SPF

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 15004
I have red undertones already. The key for us is really just exfoliation and SPF
Yeah my natural undertone is neutral apparently, I have neutral undertones. I checked some sites and they said blue veins means you got cool, red undertones while green means warm undertones. My veins are like turquoise, blue green so neutral.

Yeah, sunscreen is essential because it helps with maintaining skin smoothness.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
This thread is making me consider glutathione gummies

Thoughts on this coloring of mine :feelswhat::feelswhat: :feelswhy:
I think that’s light brown
Yeah my natural undertones is neutral apparently, I have neutral undertones. I checked some sites and they said blue veins means you got cool, red undertones while green means warm undertones. My veins are like turquoise, blue green so neutral.

Yeah, sunscreen is essential because it helps with maintaining skin smoothness.
I have red undertones when tanned but neutral otherwise

271BBB79 F6EF 4F81 A72C 1689CEABD3A0

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Squirtle, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15004
This thread is making me consider glutathione gummies
If using oral gluta you need to use something like liposmal or s-acetyl gluta because it's more bioavalible. The reduced form can't compete with the more bioavailable pills and IV drips. And that too at high dosages (5000mg+) and results will take atleast a couple of months of constant use. IIRC the girl in OP uses the pills as a suppository jfl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Squirtle, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
I think that’s light brown

I have red undertones when tanned but neutral otherwise

View attachment 1668525
Tan? What do you mean? Aren't you a brown guy like me? Thought it was like a white people thing lol anyways I think we have a similar-ish skin tone unless it's the angle/lighting but basically I was saying that there's no point in really lightening your skin at that point with the negligible benefits and all the costs and consequences associated with it. In my opinion, undertonemaxxing is more important.

Do you have any suggestions for what to do as a light brown skinned person with neutral undertones, going forward? My current plan is to just stay on my course of 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily, 50 mg of Zinc every other day, 250 mg of Magnesium every day and 6000 mg of MSM daily. Of course, I regularly apply moisturizer on my face as well as sunscreen, and apply 0.1% tret once every two days.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
I watched her bids years ago when o wanted to lighten skin
She skin was great before I like that tone on mixed black girls it's nice now too

But I took glucothione and I started getting a white patch on my cheek so I stopped and it went away

That literally stopped me from doing it
I used to take off the pill and put the powder under my tongue so it went to the bloodstream

Tbh I'm happy with my natural skin tone regardless of what ppl here say.
Only issue is I have macular amyloid on my back which is where keratin forms under skin giving some darker patches

Dermos have told.me there is no cure for this
So imngymcelled and aesthetic but don't want to take my top.off coz it looks really bad ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Tan? What do you mean? Aren't you a brown guy like me? Thought it was like a white people thing lol anyways I think we have a similar-ish skin tone unless it's the angle/lighting but basically I was saying that there's no point in really lightening your skin at that point with the negligible benefits and all the costs and consequences associated with it. In my opinion, undertonemaxxing is more important.

Do you have any suggestions for what to do as a light brown skinned person with neutral undertones, going forward? My current plan is to just stay on my course of 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 daily, 50 mg of Zinc every other day, 250 mg of Magnesium every day and 6000 mg of MSM daily. Of course, I regularly apply moisturizer on my face as well as sunscreen, and apply 0.1% tret once every two days.
Yeah I'm indian I just tan easily jfl, I think it's because my dad is dark while my mom was pretty light. I thought most indian people tanned tbh.

Honestly I have no clue how to undertone max either, @alienmaxxer said something about glutathione changing undertones. Tret sounds legit for undertones, I'm using BP which I think works similarly that it peels the outer layer of skin, and my face becomes red after I use it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15004
Glutathione works tbh look at her results

It’s not a tyrosinase inhibitor. It changes your undertones to pheomelanin and gives an illusion of a lighter skin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and AscendingHero
Brutal man I was hoping hydro 4% or glutathione would be legit for skin lightening... Coloring is so important.

Yeah hydroquinone is the only thing that works but it’s not sustainable

Use it long enough and you’ll develop cytotoxicity and bone marrow issues.

Look up benezene side effects. They all apply to hydroquinone

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joseph and AscendingHero
Is there a way to at least change yellow undertones to be closer to red or golden undertones?

Glutathione and NAC

• +1
Reactions: joseph and AscendingHero
Yeah I'm indian I just tan easily jfl, I think it's because my dad is dark while my mom was pretty light. I thought most indian people tanned tbh.

Honestly I have no clue how to undertone max either, @alienmaxxer said something about glutathione changing undertones. Tret sounds legit for undertones, I'm using BP which I think works similarly that it peels the outer layer of skin, and my face becomes red after I use it.
Glutathione
Nac
Lycopene

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
No but you can use Tret + hydroquinone as a spot treatment.
Do you think @AscendingHero can lighten his black skin to Meeks skin colour? Or is it over for brownskincels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Do you think @AscendingHero can lighten his black skin to Meeks skin colour? Or is it over for brownskincels?
I dont have black skin lol where did u get that from

im more interested in tonation and hues than skintone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I

m white so glutathione won’t lighten my acne scars or redness?
Hydrocortisone also works well for reducing redness but again only as a short term spot treatment

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It’s not a tyrosinase inhibitor. It changes your undertones to pheomelanin and gives an illusion of a lighter skin

I saw this graph about the enzyme pathways on wikepedia a couple of days ago interesting

Mason raper pathway

But still there are a couple of studies that oral gluta worked and the girl in the OP has noticable results. Like I'd be happy if I even got half of her results from her being on glutathione. Maybe she used something else? And I remember you saying that glutathione could lighten past baby skin tone, what changed your mind? And is kojic acid still legit?

Girl in OP only does oral supplements, liposomal glutathione + liposomal vitamin C + MSM, etc. Regular glutathione is destroyed in stomach and regular vitamin C can only be absorbed a small amount a time, the rest will be pee’d out. Liposomal form increases absorption because it’s surrounded by small fat particles, but best absorption is achieved by IV. Using hydroquinone while taking glutathione is pointless because they counteract each other.

You can lighten to your birth color , you need to remove permatan. Why some parts of your body are different shades. Do this by using retin a + sunscreen + lactic acid peels over face and body twice a week.

Also risks of hydroquinone are massively overblown. Most adverse effects are caused either by ingesting orally , or by harmful things in unregulated skin lighteners like mercury and corticosteroids. They are used because they lighten skin very fast. Not to mention the severe vitamin D deficiencies (which is bad for bones) that many people who lighten their skin with it have, due to lack of sunlight. Just take vitamin D3 pills.

• +1
Reactions: Hopium, Deleted member 8988, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Girl in OP only does oral supplements, liposomal glutathione + liposomal vitamin C + MSM, etc. Regular glutathione is destroyed in stomach and regular vitamin C can only be absorbed a small amount a time, the rest will be pee’d out. Liposomal form increases absorption because it’s surrounded by small fat particles, but best absorption is achieved by IV. Using hydroquinone while taking glutathione is pointless because they counteract each other.

You can lighten to your birth color , you need to remove permatan. Why some parts of your body are different shades. Do this by using retin a + sunscreen + lactic acid peels over face and body twice a week.

Also risks of hydroquinone are massively overblown. Most adverse effects are caused either by ingesting orally , or by harmful things in unregulated skin lighteners like mercury and corticosteroids. They are used because they lighten skin very fast. Not to mention the severe vitamin D deficiencies (which is bad for bones) that many people who lighten their skin with it have, due to lack of sunlight. Just take vitamin D3 pills.
Yeah liposomal is a given, I heard from a guy on discord that SALG had a similar absorption but is more regulated, and a few YT videos show that most of the liposomal glutathione on the market is fake. I haven't verified or confirmed this claim though.

My birth color is actually around a shade or so lighter than my untanned skin, and is pretty much my goal coloring. I already plan on exfoliating and have good SPF protection so getting to my untanned coloring shouldn't be hard. After that though I'm not sure if I have the funds for MSM, Vit C, and gluta to get a shade lighter than that. Would results have to be maintained by keep using the oral supplements? Or after I reach my desired skin tone can I go off them and maintain the results with simple sun protection? I've heard conflicting answers on this

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and HQNPmaxxing
Yeah liposomal is a given, I heard from a guy on discord that SALG had a similar absorption but is more regulated, and a few YT videos show that most of the liposomal glutathione on the market is fake. I haven't verified or confirmed this claim though.

My birth color is actually around a shade or so lighter than my untanned skin, and is pretty much my goal coloring. I already plan on exfoliating and have good SPF protection so getting to my untanned coloring shouldn't be hard. After that though I'm not sure if I have the funds for MSM, Vit C, and gluta to get a shade lighter than that. Would results have to be maintained by keep using the oral supplements? Or after I reach my desired skin tone can I go off them and maintain the results with simple sun protection? I've heard conflicting answers on this
Would probably have to be maintained since skin replaces itself every 28 days. It’s not permanent, just like gymcelling results need to be maintained. Idk how much costs would add up to, but it can’t be that expensive.

Tatiana has links to what supplements to buy in her description, I’ve checked them out they seem legit. Her skin looks much better than before , but I guess her results plateaud.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and Deprived
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, AscendingHero and Deprived

Another case where the male is darker than the female jfl at thinking white is the beauty standard for male. White is expected only for females, males look better light brown and tanned

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, thereallegend and Deleted member 18840
If using oral gluta you need to use something like liposmal or s-acetyl gluta because it's more bioavalible. The reduced form can't compete with the more bioavailable pills and IV drips. And that too at high dosages (5000mg+) and results will take atleast a couple of months of constant use. IIRC the girl in OP uses the pills as a suppository jfl
R results permanent in long run?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Would probably have to be maintained since skin replaces itself every 28 days. It’s not permanent, just like gymcelling results need to be maintained. Idk how much costs would add up to, but it can’t be that expensive.

Tatiana has links to what supplements to buy in her description, I’ve checked them out they seem legit. Her skin looks much better than before , but I guess her results plateaud.
I have a good supply of vit c - 160mg a day and 2200mg daily of msm.
I take glulathion 1000mg a day but i will stop it cost too much.
My baby coloring is super light so what pills beside those or things to get it back?
Legit pale robbery pattison tier it was.
I use kojic acid and exfoliants
Is lactic acid a necessity ?
What is the best stack/ routine thzt doesnt cost much to have and what dosage ? Thx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, JizzFarmer and HQNPmaxxing
Another case where the male is darker than the female jfl at thinking white is the beauty standard for male. White is expected only for females, males look better light brown and tanned
Nigga you’re not light brown :lul:

If you lighten your skin...it's over 😂