Diminishing results when lightening the skin

If i was a curry I'd rather tan than lighten my skin, tanned skin looks better than ashy skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deprived
Bones>coloring

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, rand anon, AscendingHero and 1 other person
If i was a curry I'd rather tan than lighten my skin, tanned skin looks better than ashy skin
Yea but skin lightening doesn’t give you ashy skin most of the time unless you use menonebenzone like this curry

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Skin lightening is peak self hatred. It's over nigga seek therapy
It’s not like I’m trying to change my race. Maybe you should go back to Reddit bub

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricochet
Using hydroquinone while taking glutathione is pointless because they counteract each other.
What about using hydroquinone as a spot treatment (ie lips, birth marks, hyperpigmented spots on stomach, ears, knees, elbows, etc)

Also risks of hydroquinone are massively overblown.
Yup and many people know how much people want to lighten and took advantage of it using hard core steroids and other toxic chemicals labelled as hydroquinone as a result it's banned in many countries and garners a bad rap.

Hydroquinone isnt the safest thing you could do and metabolites of benzenes age your skin.

If you do end up using it, remember to cycle it

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deprived
Would probably have to be maintained since skin replaces itself every 28 days. It’s not permanent, just like gymcelling results need to be maintained. Idk how much costs would add up to, but it can’t be that expensive.

Tatiana has links to what supplements to buy in her description, I’ve checked them out they seem legit. Her skin looks much better than before , but I guess her results plateaud.
Alot of lighteners, benzene & its metabolites, mequinol for example are toxic and horrible for skin quality and aging.

Iirc she used those and mequinol for a while

Also your diet, sleep and lifestyle have the biggest impact on your skin, not some cope toxic products

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deprived
Yea but skin lightening doesn’t give you ashy skin most of the time unless you use menonebenzone like this curry

Legit looked somewhat white until the curry accent came out. Skin doesn't look bad though.
What about using hydroquinone as a spot treatment (ie lips, birth marks, hyperpigmented spots on stomach, ears, knees, elbows, etc)
no offense, but just do it already man, won't know if it works on you unless you try it. If your lips still aren't pink then get laser treatment.
Alot of lighteners, benzene & its metabolites, mequinol for example are toxic and horrible for skin quality and aging.

Iirc she used those and mequinol for a while

Also your diet, sleep and lifestyle have the biggest impact on your skin, not some cope toxic products
ideal diet for skin? can't find a thread on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deprived and AscendingHero
I have a good supply of vit c - 160mg a day and 2200mg daily of msm.
I take glulathion 1000mg a day but i will stop it cost too much.
My baby coloring is super light so what pills beside those or things to get it back?
Legit pale robbery pattison tier it was.
I use kojic acid and exfoliants
Is lactic acid a necessity ?
What is the best stack/ routine thzt doesnt cost much to have and what dosage ? Thx
lactic acid is a good exfoliant, just use that and wear sunscreen to go back to your baby color tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Legit looked somewhat white until the curry accent came out. Skin doesn't look bad though.

no offense, but just do it already man, won't know if it works on you unless you try it. If your lips still aren't pink then get laser treatment.

ideal diet for skin? can't find a thread on it
I thought the same thing when I first saw the vid. Apparently he had vitilgo

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Korea
Yeah hydroquinone is the only thing that works but it’s not sustainable

Use it long enough and you’ll develop cytotoxicity and bone marrow issues.

Look up benezene side effects. They all apply to hydroquinone
This shit is incredibly dangerous, jfl if u ever go cheap and get some toxic cope indonesian store cope:lul::lul::lul::lul:

jfl at peple using 30%, i've even seen 45% concentrations of this lol

JFL at rubbing fucking dye and tire materials on ur face, it's potent but it's dangeorus long term

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 16834
This shit is incredibly dangerous, jfl if u ever go cheap and get some toxic cope indonesian store cope:lul::lul::lul::lul:

jfl at peple using 30%, i've even seen 45% concentrations of this lol

JFL at rubbing fucking dye and tire materials on ur face, it's potent but it's dangeorus long term

Exactly, imagine thinking lighter but FUCKED up looking skin is looksmaxxing.

Yes let’s age our skin to the point it looks like a old polish hookers corpse. :lul: And then Kys after realizing that we lost all indicators of youthfulness

Healthy yet darker skin mogs unhealthy but lighter skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AscendingHero
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AscendingHero
Thankfully I was born light-skinned.

This haitian is causing albinism to the entire Dominican Republic

Screenshot 20220515 214712 YouTube

Skin lightening is the biggest fucking joke on this forum

It doesn’t work and if it does it’s not sustainable

Also glutathione isn’t a lightener. It just changes your undertone

Monobenzone doesn’t work for non vitiligocels

Hydroquinone is cytotoxic and causes bone marrow problems as it’s a metabolite of a harmful chemical called benzene.

Azaleic acid and Kojic acid aren’t nearly strong enough

Vitamin c and glycolic peels just exfoliate but don’t lighten. It’s a illusion of lighter skin

Tranexamic acid is a meme
Half of what you said is objectively false, keep making up excuses.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deprived and Deleted member 18840

Elaborate on what’s wrong and stop hiding behind one liners

It doesn’t encourage open discussion

This nigga is for sure a curry larping as white

My pics are on the website but keep projecting you brown turd.

Reminder I made this turd bug feel so inferior that he resorts to upvoting comments opposing me just to get back at me for making his kind feel inferior

u won’t ever get my validation u ugly brown turd.

Last edited:
My pics are on the website but keep projecting you brown turd.

Reminder I made this turd bug feel so inferior that he resorts to upvoting comments opposing me just to get back at me for making his kind feel inferior

u won’t ever get my validation u ugly brown turd.
Its ok to be curry :feelsokman:

That's the worst type of shitskin. Dull, sallow and 3rd world tier.
The best skin color is warm/ruddy or bronze, usually how certain white people tan.
Mine is warm it's just pic quality I was referring to skin colour not undertone

Specifically abt gluta, pheomelanin to eumelanin ratio is what determines your skin tone. So increasing pheomelanin via gluta should change your coloring significantly

Are you saying that first 6 months greatest change? And did she use oral or topical vit C? Did she use hydroquinone?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Are you saying that first 6 months greatest change? And did she use oral or topical vit C? Did she use hydroquinone?
Idk how long it takes I’ve given up in skin lightening mostly focus on exfoliation and sun protection

I think she used oral vit c

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Idk how long it takes I’ve given up in skin lightening mostly focus on exfoliation and sun protection

I think she used oral vit c
Why you give up

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Why you give up
Not like I gave up, I just never intended to lighten my skin in the first place. I just wanted to remove my tan, turns out you only need exfoliation and SPF for that. I'm taking oral vit C to speed up the process though. My pheno failo mostly comes from my eye area rather than undertones/skin color anyway.

Coloring now:

8ish months ago:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Not like I gave up, I just never intended to lighten my skin in the first place. I just wanted to remove my tan, turns out you only need exfoliation and SPF for that. I'm taking oral vit C to speed up the process though. My pheno failo mostly comes from my eye area rather than undertones/skin color anyway.

Coloring now:
View attachment 1850082

8ish months ago:
View attachment 1850084
What did u use

Girl in OP only does oral supplements, liposomal glutathione + liposomal vitamin C + MSM, etc. Regular glutathione is destroyed in stomach and regular vitamin C can only be absorbed a small amount a time, the rest will be pee’d out. Liposomal form increases absorption because it’s surrounded by small fat particles, but best absorption is achieved by IV. Using hydroquinone while taking glutathione is pointless because they counteract each other.

You can lighten to your birth color , you need to remove permatan. Why some parts of your body are different shades. Do this by using retin a + sunscreen + lactic acid peels over face and body twice a week.

Also risks of hydroquinone are massively overblown. Most adverse effects are caused either by ingesting orally , or by harmful things in unregulated skin lighteners like mercury and corticosteroids. They are used because they lighten skin very fast. Not to mention the severe vitamin D deficiencies (which is bad for bones) that many people who lighten their skin with it have, due to lack of sunlight. Just take vitamin D3 pills.
serious question
on youtube Tattiana Sforza mentioned at one point she used a rectal syringe for glutathione ie so she doesnt pay for expensive IV... is this better than liposomal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back