Deleted member 1476

Kraken
- beautiful bottle
- very woody, fresh
- giga masculine but soft and calming too
- excellent performance for an eau de toilette
- ideal for high t maesthetic moggers
- perfect blind buy

5/5 can’t fault it. future classic when people stop crying that they took the old iris note out

i bought it to replace my yves saint laurent l’homme which is a masterpiece with unfortunately terrible performance now. i will probably buy dior homme intense next so i have an evening fragrance to go with it

@larsanova69 @toth77

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, aBetterMii, Constantin Denis and 6 others
yves saint laurent l’homme smells like shit. how did u even wear it. literally smells like piss. i am not even kidding, when my cat pees outside his litter box, thats the exact smell as yves saint laurent l’homme

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1476
yves saint laurent l’homme smells like shit. how did u even wear it. literally smells like piss. i am not even kidding, when my cat pees outside his litter box, thats the exact smell as yves saint laurent l’homme
it mogs for a spicy fragrance

also i tried almost every fragrance out there and they all smell like shit. i tested them in malls on those papers, i tried them on myself. literally all are absolutely fucking disgusting. I honestly just use it cuz it makes my clothes smell nice after wearing, but the smell itself is awful (except the after smell on clothes after u wear them)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado and Deleted member 1476
also i tried almost every fragrance out there and they all smell like shit. i tested them in malls on those papers, i tried them on myself. literally all are absolutely fucking disgusting. I honestly just use it cuz it makes my clothes smell nice after wearing, but the smell itself is awful (except the after smell on clothes after u wear them)

same..

thats why i opt for body lotion. versace eros and tom fords tobacco vanille are the only fragrences i tolerate

• +1

• +1
I have it and I don't like it that much tbh.
I have the Dior Homme Intense eau de parfum and the silage is shit, I have to spray it a fuckton for it to last.

Also for myself I don't consider it that masculine cause it's sweet. It's a woman pleaser perfume that I wear to dates.

• +1