direct browplasty surgery video

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
This is a direct browplasty. They remove a flap of skin and subcutaneous fat above the eyebrow and sew the borders together afterwards to fix the eyebrows at an elevated position. The benefit of this quick procedure is that muscle function and your ability to move the eyebrows will be preserved.

I want this but for the opposite purpose, to bring my eyebrows down laterally. I'm about to find out if this procedure can be modified to achieve this.

@Mongrelcel @LastHopeForNorman

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and LastHopeForNorman
Soo for lowering they cut under eyebrow yes?
if they remove fat , will it make bigger uee?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I think the problem is that the eyebrows sits exactly at the orbital, and lowering it even by a tiny amount would place it into the socket? I hope you understand what i mean

They can do this for a lift, becasue the area above the supraorbital is relatively flat, but below the supras is literally a hole.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and LastHopeForNorman
Soo for lowering they cut under eyebrow yes?
if they remove fat , will it make bigger uee?
That's what I'm about to find out. You still need to be able to close your eyelids. Maybe they also need to partially detach the frontalis muscle (which pulls the eyebrows up) to reduce upward tension idk

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Mongrelcel
That's what I'm about to find out. You still need to be able to close your eyelids. Maybe they also need to partially detach the frontalis muscle (which pulls the eyebrows up) to reduce upward tension idk
can you pm your post botox pics before poisoning?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I think the problem is that the eyebrows sits exactly at the orbital, and lowering it even by a tiny amount would place it into the socket? I hope you understand what i mean

They can do this for a lift, becasue the area above the supraorbital is relatively flat, but below the supras is literally a hole.
That wouldn't be that bad, I guess. Some people have eyebrows that sit below their supraorbital/brow ridge naturally