Dirty golden blonde coloured hair is the most attractive hair colour for both genders

E

Euphoric Hero

Iron
It’s simple. This hair colour connotes youth, neoteny and health. It contrasts well with light eyes and a tanned complexion. So many celebrities and models look insanely attractive with it. This hair colour also has universal appeal, men and women of all ethnicities will agree that this hair colour looks really attractive, and it’s just ethereal and angelic to look at obviously. Even the Greek God Apollo was said to have golden blonde coloured hair. So yeah thick, glossy, wavy - curly dirty golden blonde coloured hair is the most attractive hair colour 100%.

2255547D BCFE 4617 BEAF 2AF50C0CADF3

Take Paul Walker As An Example

Attachments

• 78A4B9E3-920A-4272-9210-F891F3CEAF3E.jpeg
    78A4B9E3-920A-4272-9210-F891F3CEAF3E.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Vasco-v2, EverydayIsHell and 6 others
you can just dye blond hair dark, you can't bleach dark hair blond without it looking like shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, TrestIsBest, untouchable_coper and 4 others
you can just dye blond hair dark, you can't bleach dark hair blond without it looking like shit.
Blonde hair mogs all of the other hair colours.

Shit looks brassy and hay like most of the time. Almost all the current mogger celebs/influencers have dark hair for a reason. Dark hair will always mog, nothing in this post has proven otherwise

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Vasco-v2, qsabathi and 4 others
Shit looks brassy and hay like most of the time. Almost all the current mogger celebs/influencers have dark hair for a reason. Dark hair will always mog, nothing in this post has proven otherwise
Blonde is better bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 19469
Blond hair blue eyes mog.

Nordic looks win once again.

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies, mclovin, Vasco-v2 and 1 other person
Blond hair blue eyes mog.

Nordic looks win once again.
Yeah obviously, this isn’t something to even debate about, it’s just fax.

• +1
Reactions: mclovin, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
As long as it isnt black you are good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and incel194012940
it only looks good on paul because of the lighting.

brown > dirty blonde > black > blonde > others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Mediterranean, Deprived and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mediterranean, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
Wow I’ve never heard is this, is this true

• +1
Not really brown hair, black hair, dirty blonde are all same level

Brown hairs npc colouring though
when i say brown hair i imagine med pheno. but yeah ur right

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Erik-Jón
according to u the darkest nigger form Congo jungle has ideal psl

• +1
Wow I’ve never heard is this, is this true
bleaching is the absolute worst thing you can do for hair texture, you can only get away with it if your natural color is already light to begin with because it shortens the process significantly.

my hair only needs to be bleached for like 10 minutes for it to be completely white, black hair still isn't white after an hour.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
bleaching is the absolute worst thing you can do for hair texture, you can only get away with it if your natural color is already light to begin with because it shortens the process significantly.
Celebs do it all the time, like Billie Eilish has bleached hair so many times that she has probably lost count.

my hair only needs to be bleached for like 10 minutes for it to be completely white, black hair still isn't white after an hour.
Yeah I’m never gonna dye my hair colour I have golden dirty blonde hair I like it

Good, now go and mog and slay the women of all ethnicities.
Yeah I’m never gonna dye my hair colour I have golden dirty blonde hair I like it

• JFL
Celebs do it all the time, like Billie Eilish has bleached hair so many times that she has probably lost count.
her hair texture is awful and that's with the best of the best professionals working on it.

• +1
her hair texture is awful and that's with the best of the best professionals working on it.
Well, I guess. It wouldn’t hurt to bleach once or twice though

Well, I guess. It wouldn’t hurt to bleach once or twice though
dark hair requires like two extensive sessions else it ends up with weird orange hues, there isn't going to be much left of your hair after that.

that's why I recommend people to get highlights instead, they blend in with the hair that still has texture.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 22126 and Erik-Jón
dark hair requires like two extensive sessions else it ends up with weird orange hues, there isn't going to be much left of your hair after that.

that's why I recommend people to get highlights instead, they blend in with the hair that still has texture.
Anything to recover your hair texture? I bleached mine from dark brown to light brown last month with hydrogen peroxide and the texture is still shit

Anything to recover your hair texture? I bleached mine from dark brown to light brown last month with hydrogen peroxide and the texture is still shit
you can hide it with conditioner but it doesn't really get better, it's usually best to bleach it right before it's cut so you can trim the ends off afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Why do people on this forum cope so hard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 19469
I’ve never seen them mog irl bro, besides it’s seen as a colour on films and real life that many people do not want to possess. I’ve had friends who have self hated their hair.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I’ve never seen them mog irl bro, besides it’s seen as a colour on films and real life that many people do not want to possess. I’ve had friends who have self hated their hair.
I don't see many people at all with this hair and it literally looks very close to blond. If this is bad, blond is too.
Tumblr oqneloNnWX1t11r9qo1 12801

I don't see many people at all with this hair and it literally looks very close to blond. If this is bad, blond is too.
View attachment 1895683
I mean, it sought of looks like a bronze colour. If you’ve seen the Hunger Games, Finnick Odair was said to have a bronze hair colouring like this.
E796B29A 4AE8 437C AB5F 8AF0853ADD97

• Hmm...
looks pretty good.
Yeah I agree, look I have nothing against any hair colour. My goal is to discover the universal appeal of physical features of men or the appeal, which is the highest above all others that make sense.

• Woah
Yeah I agree, look I have nothing against any hair colour. My goal is to discover the universal appeal of physical features of men or the appeal, which is the highest above all others that make sense.
The girl in my avi has cute hair. I like red hair

Because it's a super rare hair colour. Ginger Hair. 1.5% of the population have ginger hair, 0.08% of them being ginger men. Now look at how many people look sub-human/average with the more common hair colours. Let's apply that to Ginger Hair being super low population wise already, it's going to be very rare to find a ginger chad because those blessed with looks out of luck don't also hit the other genetic rare lotteries.. not because ginger is an unappealing colour, but because most people just generally look unappealing. I think this is where the stigma comes in. Even the unattractive red-heads I've met get at-least some female attention due to uniquity. They want their children to have this hair colour too. Women love being unique.

When you're a ginger that's good looking you can mog super fucking hard because you're now carrying something super unique naturally to combine with your good looks, why do you think good looking gingers have an entire calendar representing them now called Red hot? Brands are now on the search for red headed male models.

It's crazy but Ginger is starting to become an appealing colour because people are finding the attractive ones.

Attachments

• d08e61adc8e27463b7d9245ae2226799.jpg
    d08e61adc8e27463b7d9245ae2226799.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 95268d3678c2bfff39ac9b13f09b8b37--androgynous-models-drawing-faces.jpg
    95268d3678c2bfff39ac9b13f09b8b37--androgynous-models-drawing-faces.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 757d0f0e33b38e28b9730c6e46a7e76f (1).jpg
    757d0f0e33b38e28b9730c6e46a7e76f (1).jpg
    125 KB · Views: 0
  • 493C069600000578-5394555-New_look_Gwilym_Pugh_is_unrecognisable_after_shedding_nearly_7_s-a-18...jpg
    493C069600000578-5394555-New_look_Gwilym_Pugh_is_unrecognisable_after_shedding_nearly_7_s-a-18...jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hluck_profile_198x297.jpg
    hluck_profile_198x297.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • 0_Robert-Kazinsky-1551771 (1).jpg
    0_Robert-Kazinsky-1551771 (1).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0
  • ee6f9660f7d7d2a1a229473a143f31e6.jpg
    ee6f9660f7d7d2a1a229473a143f31e6.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mug
Because it's a super rare hair colour. Ginger Hair. 1.5% of the population have ginger hair, 0.08% of them being ginger men. Now look at how many people look sub-human/average with the more common hair colours. Let's apply that to Ginger Hair being super low population wise already, it's going to be very rare to find a ginger chad because those blessed with looks out of luck don't also hit the other genetic rare lotteries.. not because ginger is an unappealing colour, but because most people just generally look unappealing. I think this is where the stigma comes in. Even the unattractive red-heads I've met get at-least some female attention due to uniquity. They want their children to have this hair colour too. Women love being unique.

When you're a ginger that's good looking you can mog super fucking hard because you're now carrying something super unique naturally to combine with your good looks, why do you think good looking gingers have an entire calendar representing them now called Red hot? Brands are now on the search for red headed male models.

It's crazy but Ginger is starting to become an appealing colour because people are finding the attractive ones.
Well yeah, my grandmother is a red head, her hair is an auburn colour, pale with freckles, hazels eyes and can not tan.

When the coping is too strong.gif

Nah black hair for men, and red for women mog

When the coping is too strong.gif
It's fine, you're one of 'them' users. You don't know what you want, you don't know why you're here and you think you know it all. Get out more.

It's fine, you're one of 'them' users. You don't know what you want, you don't know why you're here and you think you know it all. Get out more.
Projection

Users who are viewing this thread

Back