Dirty golden blonde coloured hair is the most attractive hair colour for both genders

Because it's a super rare hair colour. Ginger Hair. 1.5% of the population have ginger hair, 0.08% of them being ginger men. Now look at how many people look sub-human/average with the more common hair colours. Let's apply that to Ginger Hair being super low population wise already, it's going to be very rare to find a ginger chad because those blessed with looks out of luck don't also hit the other genetic rare lotteries.. not because ginger is an unappealing colour, but because most people just generally look unappealing. I think this is where the stigma comes in. Even the unattractive red-heads I've met get at-least some female attention due to uniquity. They want their children to have this hair colour too. Women love being unique.

When you're a ginger that's good looking you can mog super fucking hard because you're now carrying something super unique naturally to combine with your good looks, why do you think good looking gingers have an entire calendar representing them now called Red hot? Brands are now on the search for red headed male models.

It's crazy but Ginger is starting to become an appealing colour because people are finding the attractive ones.
Good thing for gingers they got such a bad rep

Shit looks brassy and hay like most of the time. Almost all the current mogger celebs/influencers have dark hair for a reason. Dark hair will always mog, nothing in this post has proven otherwise
that reason is because blonde is extremely rare. only 1% of the world has it

Nigga what?
he said most celebs have darker hair so blonde isnt good.

i said no , thats just because blonde is extremely rare, only 1% of the world has it

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
he said most celebs have darker hair so blonde isnt good.

i said no , thats just because blonde is extremely rare, only 1% of the world has it
You do know that isn't true right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back