Discussion about hypergamy, not as bad as this forum would have you believe!

''hypergamy is not that bad'' said some high smv due jfl

its really not about all girls wanting to get with chico or whatever, women are delusional but not that stupid. They want to get with the better deal they can possibly get, and will remain happily with 0 if they can't have it. At least most will.

Some may go for the consolation prize which is some normie they met through some sort of social circle, but you can imagine the nature of these relationships...

Hypergamy is at it's peak these days, more and more women are not even picking consolation prizes anymore, they just stay alone by choice.

''hypergamy is not that bad'' said some high smv due jfl

its really not about all girls wanting to get with chico or whatever, women are delusional but not that stupid. They want to get with the better deal they can possibly get, and will remain happily with 0 if they can't have it. At least most will.

Some may go for the consolation prize which is some normie they met through some sort of social circle, but you can imagine the nature of these relationships...

Hypergamy is at it's peak these days, more and more women are not even picking consolation prizes anymore, they just stay alone by choice.
Yeah you're right, hypergamy is absolutely brutal and 100% real if you are sub5. I didn't approach the subject correctly. My point was to challenge the sub8 theory as in that being normie is just as bad as sub5 romantically.

Dam lol okay, just for the record I am 33 yr old, 6f5, MTN+, have had multiple GF and ONS/FWB. Always had friends, traveled the world.

I came here because I wanted to improve my looks after finding out about the BP on youtube.

incels.is

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Trying to prove yourself on an Incel forum.
You’re a failure bud. Get over it.

Nigga name-dropped .is and wants us to believe he’s not a rotting virgin who got pussywhipped all his life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Sanguinius
Most guys here only care about the top 20% of women, so they hate that they only go for the top 20% of guys

It’s more than just getting a girl, getting a girl is hollow when she’s just acting to like you and sticks around for attention and convenience. This is were the blackpill has the measure of things, the difference in treatment and respect is huge between a MTN and a chad in a relationship

Most guys here only care about the top 20% of women, so they hate that they only go for the top 20% of guys

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Guys here aren't even treated like they're human

They'd be happy with a looksmatched LTR

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Guys here aren't even treated like they're human

They'd be happy with a looksmatched LTR
their idea of looksmatched is thin young 5+ face girl with low body count -- basically what everyone is going for

their idea of looksmatched is thin young 5+ face girl with low body count -- basically what everyone is going for
Because it is, the Jews took it from us.

Are you gonna tell me to fuck black obese sheboons as a 6/10 dude with a fit body?

Because it is, the Jews took it from us.

Are you gonna tell me to fuck black obese sheboons as a 6/10 dude with a fit body?
I'm telling you that there's not enough thin young hot white girls to go around. They're mine. Now fuck off.

I'm telling you that there's not enough thin young hot white girls to go around. They're mine. Now fuck off.

I’m sure there’s not in the black shithole you live in but Europe has plenty of white women

Hypergamy isn’t that bad bro :soy: :bluepill:

Women and Chad ruin it for everyone else. But at least Chad pumps and dumps them, puts them in their place