Discussion about hypergamy, not as bad as this forum would have you believe!

N

NattyMikeO

6f5 gymcelled mtn leanmaxxing to htn
Hypergamy is very real, women don't need men to survive anymore. They can make their own money and most of them would rather fuck themselves with a cheese grater rather than have sex with a sub5 male. Even if they are attrocious looking themselves. And I agree with the fact that chads live on easy mode and can have sex pretty much at will, that is all very real.

But where this shit goes way too far is the idea that normies are basically destined to fuck rotten tooth, obese, trailer park queen single mother with a severe drug addiction. Like there as to be a point where you start looking outside and realise that this shit is a lot more nuanced.

When I look at myself, my friends and people on facebook I used to hang out with in HS/college. All I fucking see is normie couples. Yeah one is a solid HTN with a LTN, another is a LTN with a MTB, etc. But all in all its normies fucking normies. And none of them are cucks either, never heard any of them getting cheated on. Only one was a chadlite in HS, had all the girls, and got cucked/divorce raped in his late 20s. Still has massive appeal/smv with girls 25-30, even if he's bald.

Lots of people will make the claim that average girls can get hot guys on tinder and that is true. Women are born in sexual abundance while males are born in sexual scarcity, something that was at play and clear to everyone way before OLD or the internet itself. Average women could always get ONS from guys much better looking. But this is complete male gaze to think this is what they want. If all they wanted was that, why is it that dating apps are 80-90% male? Would it not be 50/50? If getting chad cock was the goal, it would be. But they don't, because most of them are in love with their boyfriend. Betabuxxing oofy doofy are a minority, the guy needs to be rich and the girl at least 1-2 level above him.

Girls want a relationship above all else, and yes they might cheat, that does happen all the time. But the majority of women want one dick they love. Not 20.

Thinking that women only care about getting as much gl guys as they can is pure male gaze. Ofc they would all love that their bf be as good looking as Cavil or Chico. But most are aware of the fact that these guys are gonna be able to run through their whole social circle before they even realise it. So they know better. Ofc a certain percentage of girls will fail to see that and be stuck chasing guys out of their league, leading them to be half crazy lonely bitches. But the majority of beckies won't.

And that's why all you see when outside, are normie couple. So if you are a teen reading this forum, just know that you don't have to be a chad to experience love. Just don't be sub5 or non NT sub HTN.

Edit if you are wondering: I am strong MTN face with HTN smv because 6f5.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pride, Costcosuperstore, shalomnigga and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 4444444 and BowlCutMogger
High IQ thread
I kind of disagree on the whole normies are able to have good relationships when the data supporting that is simply not true. 55% of marriages end in divorce >80% being initiated by the woman. Most men are settling for used up washed out ex-hoes who have been ran through and who want to 'settle down' in there 30s when they realize they can't get chad. I know I sound like a redpill mouthpiece rn but the average man's relationships and life tbh are shit. Hypergamy is getting worse by the year with Pew Research Center Data stating that ~65% of women 18-24 are in relationships while ~35% of men report the same thing. And yes I agree with you for the most part that the average normie can find a relationship eventually but he idea that the average normie can find a woman who meets the basic requiresments of not being a hoe and being normie tier beauty are super fucking low tbh.
TLDR: yes normies will eventually be able to settle down with their looksmatch for marriage when they are 30 (before than all the beckys are going for HTNs and CHads) but they are just wishing to have Chad's cock are ran through disgusting and have been brainwashed by neo-feminism
TLDR 2: yes normies can find wives but those wives are shit therefore being in a happy fulfilling relatinship is much more rare than even many blackpillers think
Ur high IQ tho good thread

• +1
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper, mogstars, YoYqkim and 6 others
High IQ thread
I kind of disagree on the whole normies are able to have good relationships when the data supporting that is simply not true. 55% of marriages end in divorce >80% being initiated by the woman. Most men are settling for used up washed out ex-hoes who have been ran through and who want to 'settle down' in there 30s when they realize they can't get chad. I know I sound like a redpill mouthpiece rn but the average man's relationships and life tbh are shit. Hypergamy is getting worse by the year with Pew Research Center Data stating that ~65% of women 18-24 are in relationships while ~35% of men report the same thing. And yes I agree with you for the most part that the average normie can find a relationship eventually but he idea that the average normie can find a woman who meets the basic requiresments of not being a hoe and being normie tier beauty are super fucking low tbh.
TLDR: yes normies will eventually be able to settle down with their looksmatch for marriage when they are 30 (before than all the beckys are going for HTNs and CHads) but they are just wishing to have Chad's cock are ran through disgusting and have been brainwashed by neo-feminism
TLDR 2: yes normies can find wives but those wives are shit therefore being in a happy fulfilling relatinship is much more rare than even many blackpillers think

High IQ thread
Yeah I am older too, 33. But every guys in my circle have always dated their looksmatch more or less. None of them are cucks, none of them are rich. Yes our gf had other dicks in them before jfl, but we did just the same back then. This shit is not one sided. Funny enough the guy whos with the girl with the least body is a 5'9 LTN with a decent MTB. He's been with her for over 10 years now.

I was friend with a lot of girls in college, 70% of my class were girls, pretty much all beckies. Never seen a single one of them chasing chad, they all had normie ass boyfriends.

And the 35% vs 65% stat? That's also because women date older, not by much, but still. 18-24 is prime for girls and men 25-30, even 35 sometimes will take a good chunk of these women. Id say about 20% easy.

I understand it does not explain such a huge gap on its own. What I think is that a good 40% of men are completely invisible to women. And that would explain it.

I don't think it is a matter of things getting harder for normies, I think things are just getting completely impossible for sub5s. Most beckies, in their prime, will want to fall in love and have a relationship with their looksmatch. All the girl I know from back then had a string of failed relationship. None whatsoever spent her 20s chasing guys out of their league.

This is just incel dilusion. Oofy doofy and betabuxx settling for damaged goods are for the most part in the bottom 40%, or sometime normies getting someone out of their league. Only guy I know who got cucked/divorce raped was and still is a high smv tall HTN/chadlite. This shit is a lot more nuanced and case specific than you guys believe.

• +1
Reactions: CIA Recruiter and Amadeus
Yeah I am older too, 33. But every guys in my circle have always dated their looksmatch more or less. None of them are cucks, none of them are rich. Yes our gf had other dicks in them before jfl, but we did just the same back then. This shit is not one sided. Funny enough the guy whos with the girl with the least body is a 5'9 LTN with a decent MTB. He's been with her for over 10 years now.

I was friend with a lot of girls in college, 70% of my class were girls, pretty much all beckies. Never seen a single one of them chasing chad, they all had normie ass boyfriends.

And the 35% vs 65% stat? That's also because women date older, not by much, but still. 18-24 is prime for girls and men 25-30, even 35 sometimes will take a good chunk of these women. Id say about 20% easy.

I understand it does not explain such a huge gap on its own. What I think is that a good 40% of men are completely invisible to women. And that would explain it.

I don't think it is a matter of things getting harder for normies, I think things are just getting completely impossible for sub5s. Most beckies, in their prime, will want to fall in love and have a relationship with their looksmatch. All the girl I know from back then had a string of failed relationship. None whatsoever spent her 20s chasing guys out of their league.

This is just incel dilusion. Oofy doofy and betabuxx settling for damaged goods are for the most part in the bottom 40%, or sometime normies getting someone out of their league. Only guy I know who got cucked/divorce raped was and still is a high smv tall HTN/chadlite. This shit is a lot more nuanced and case specific as you guys believe.

was this high HTN/chadlite fucking all the girls?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and blatonslatt
High IQ thread
becky and HTN isn't too much of a difference.

Hypergamy is very real, women don't need men to survive anymore. They can make their own money and most of them would rather fuck themselves with a cheese grater rather than have sex with a sub5 male. Even if they are attrocious looking themselves. And I agree with the fact that chads live on easy mode and can have sex pretty much at will, that is all very real.

But where this shit goes way too far is the idea that normies are basically destined to fuck rotten tooth, obese, trailer park queen single mother with a severe drug addiction. Like there as to be a point where you start looking outside and realise that this shit is a lot more nuanced.

When I look at myself, my friends and people on facebook I used to hang out with in HS/college. All I fucking see is normie couples. Yeah one is a solid HTN with a LTN, another is a LTN with a MTB, etc. But all in all its normies fucking normies. And none of them are cucks either, never heard any of them getting cheated on. Only one was a chadlite in HS, had all the girls, and got cucked/divorce raped in his late 20s. Still has massive appeal/smv with girls 25-30, even if he's bald.

Lots of people will make the claim that average girls can get hot guys on tinder and that is true. Women are born in sexual abundance while males are born in sexual scarcity, something that was at play and clear to everyone way before OLD or the internet itself. Average women could always get ONS from guys much better looking. But this is complete male gaze to think this is what they want. If all they wanted was that, why is it that dating apps are 80-90% male? Would it not be 50/50? If getting chad cock was the goal, it would be. But they don't, because most of them are in love with their boyfriend. Betabuxxing oofy doofy are a minority, the guy needs to be rich and the girl at least 1-2 level above him.

Girls want a relationship above all else, and yes they might cheat, that does happen all the time. But the majority of women want one dick they love. Not 20.

Thinking that women only care about getting as much gl guys as they can is pure male gaze. Ofc they would all love that their bf be as good looking as Cavil or Chico. But most are aware of the fact that these guys are gonna be able to run through their whole social circle before they even realise it. So they know better. Ofc a certain percentage of girls will fail to see that and be stuck chasing guys out of their league, leading them to be half crazy lonely bitches. But the majority of beckies won't.

And that's why all you see when outside, are normie couple. So if you are a teen reading this forum, just know that you don't have to be a chad to experience love. Just don't be sub5 or non NT sub HTN.

Edit if you are wondering: I am strong MTN face with HTN smv because 6f5.
solid HTN with LTN

gay couple?

View attachment 2654217View attachment 2654218

was this high HTN/chadlite fucking all the girls?
He was the most desired guys in our HS. He had lots of success, but no he wasn't fucking all the girls. Most had bf and they didn't fuck him.
becky and HTN isn't too much of a difference.
Yeah I know, that's my point. Most normie look for a relationship with another normie, women and men alike.
redpill cope
Yeah sure bud, once you turn 26 you can't date a 23 yr old, like there is just no way dude... Fucking lol, never mind that my 19 yr old mtb friend dumped her 20 yr old normie bf back in college because she was in love with the minimum wage earning 30 yr old no collagen chain smoking mtn cook at the restaurant she worked at. Couples in their 20s have an average age gap of 3 years. Which means half 22-24 yr old date outside of their age group. 22-24 yr old are about 42% of the 18-24 group, so if half of them them are dating 3 year older that means 20% of women 18-24 are dating outside their age group. Which is exactly what I said. It is one factor that explain the 35% vs 65% disparity. And then there are the 40% of sub5 who have zero appeal to women. Until they make enough money which explain both the dating gap and the betabuxxing phenomenon.
solid HTN with LTN

gay couple?
That guy as no standard whatsoever, never seen anything like it, would fuck a land whale on monday and a model on friday. And he falls in love easy. Massive age gap too shes 23 and hes 34.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nice Response ur very smart
I think you are speaking a lot of truth but I think we are kind of speaking past each other. Normies can def get gfs and be in relationships however when it comes to lifetime partners life in a liberal society such as the U.S. HAPPY MARRIAGES ARE EXTRAORDINARY TO COME BY is just the brutal reality of the situation. Again a Pew Research center study shows that the majority of gen Z relationships such as myself (im 20) show that 1.) the number 1 way relationships to start is meeting through online dating apps 2.) the median body count of a woman between the ages 18-24 is 6. Firstly of course eveyone here knows how extraordinarily brutal lookism is on dating apps for men I don't think I need to prove that to you where the top 10% of guys get more than 60% of matchs (this was from a study on OkCupid from 2018 so imagine how much worse its gotten just in the last five years). Secondly, a high body count on women simply leads to worse marital outcomes including emotional satisfaction, duration, likelihood of infidelity, lack of ability to pairbond with a partner, sexual satisfaction for both the man and the woman etc. etc. I assume you have such a positive view since you are 33 you didn't necessarily grow up in the internet age as someone like myself who is 20 and really in the thick of it my generation has with the worst hypergamy and promsicuity rates than yours by what I assume to be a large margin. And I agree that its over for sub5s but im more in the camp of the sub8 rule where yes if you are between a 5-8 you can find happy relationships but in reality you are dumpster diving looking for a diamond when in reality you extreme leverage (such as being an 8 or above in the dating market) to be able to have a chance with a woman who is 1.) at least mid tier in looks and 2.) not a hoe
Ur very smart and I like your positivity and I wish I grew up as a millenial or gen x
look at this site it has a great gallery of studies that prove the brutality of dating today

• +1
Reactions: Patris, m0ss26, NattyMikeO and 1 other person
Nice Response ur very smart
I think you are speaking a lot of truth but I think we are kind of speaking past each other. Normies can def get gfs and be in relationships however when it comes to lifetime partners life in a liberal society such as the U.S. HAPPY MARRIAGES ARE EXTRAORDINARY TO COME BY is just the brutal reality of the situation. Again a Pew Research center study shows that the majority of gen Z relationships such as myself (im 20) show that 1.) the number 1 way relationships to start is meeting through online dating apps 2.) the median body count of a woman between the ages 18-24 is 6. Firstly of course eveyone here knows how extraordinarily brutal lookism is on dating apps for men I don't think I need to prove that to you where the top 10% of guys get more than 60% of matchs (this was from a study on OkCupid from 2018 so imagine how much worse its gotten just in the last five years). Secondly, a high body count on women simply leads to worse marital outcomes including emotional satisfaction, duration, likelihood of infidelity, lack of ability to pairbond with a partner, sexual satisfaction for both the man and the woman etc. etc. I assume you have such a positive view since you are 33 you didn't necessarily grow up in the internet age as someone like myself who is 20 and really in the thick of it my generation has with the worst hypergamy and promsicuity rates than yours by what I assume to be a large margin. And I agree that its over for sub5s but im more in the camp of the sub8 rule where yes if you are between a 5-8 you can find happy relationships but in reality you are dumpster diving looking for a diamond when in reality you extreme leverage (such as being an 8 or above in the dating market) to be able to have a chance with a woman who is 1.) at least mid tier in looks and 2.) not a hoe
Ur very smart and I like your positivity and I wish I grew up as a millenial or gen x
look at this site it has a great gallery of studies that prove the brutality of dating today
Thanks mate, you are smarth and level headed.

Honestly, for every generation, including my own and gen X, a happy marriage is pretty much a pipe dream. It only worked before because of religion and society inforcing said religious moral ideals. In my grand-dad time, it was an extremely shameful thing to divorce, as in people would see you as a disgusting individual, wether or not you were the one responsible. If someone cheated on their spouse, everyone would denounce them and dissasotiate with them publicly. Image being an hardcore nazi nowaydays but on steroid. It was the same level of societal alienation.

That's why it used to work, but we have to forget about that. It doesn't exist anymore. By the time we turn 30, most people had multiple relationship, carry a lot of baggage, we're all a little fucked up. My gf's sister used to fuck a new guy every night for a while, one of her friend has over 200 bodies at 31. 95% of them being normie. It ain't chad worship/chasing, its just modernity pushing us to seek better things when things get harder. Most sluts fuck any guy who's not sub5.

Relationship/marriage used to be about building a life together. Nowaday its about passion. No wonder people split up.

The only real relationship that emulates the one my grand dad had with my grand ma had back in the early 60s is my LTN friend with his MTB. They met when they were 19 and they both had only one LTR before. On the other hand my chadlite friend got completely cucked/divorce raped by his gf. He made good money, invested, owned rentals at 26, they had a nice house, a kid, even a fucking dog He still got raped.

Most Chads will spend their 20s living the same experience as normies, only difference is their gf/slays will be both better looking and easier to get. Most get lost in that circle and end up at 35 with a tripple diggit body count and nothing of substance to show for it.

This is just how things are now. If you want a lifelong relationship. Study something you can do remote like programming(I am a programmer btw) or something and move to a country where marriage is still seen as an institution to be respected. And STAY THERE.

99% of men in the west wether chads or normie will go from women to women, never having a real life partner. True long lasting love is almost completely dead.

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, FutureSlayer and longmidfaceCEO
thank you and yes 100% agree. My plan is to marry a Catholic girl (I am also Catholic and a virgin) so I will likely avoid most/all of the problems of modern dating and divorce rates when both partners are virgins are extremely low and religious and mog in almost all the marital satisfaction data compared to moderate-highly promiscuous couples. The reality for men in the west in finding a HQLP (high quality low promiscuity) or HQNP (high quality no promiscuity) wife is to 1.) be religious (this might not even work for most with the rise of lukewarm and liberal christianity and christianity being almost completely dead in the West) 2.) Be Chad 3.) Geomaxx/Passport Bro (only truly viable in certain areas of the world in which you may not be physically attracted to that ethnicity of women and 10x easier for white men than other races in most cases)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, NattyMikeO and Xangsane
He was the most desired guys in our HS. He had lots of success, but no he wasn't fucking all the girls. Most had bf and they didn't fuck him.
but he did have a high body count right?
Yeah I know, that's my point. Most normie look for a relationship with another normie, women and men alike.
Normie as in LTN-HTN?
I've been rated chadlite, and in 2 weeks I'm getting married to a HTB
Yeah sure bud, once you turn 26 you can't date a 23 yr old, like there is just no way dude..
Why not?
. Fucking lol, never mind that my 19 yr old mtb friend dumped her 20 yr old normie bf back in college because she was in love with the minimum wage earning 30 yr old no collagen chain smoking mtn cook at the restaurant she worked at.
Just for money?
Couples in their 20s have an average age gap of 3 years. Which means half 22-24 yr old date outside of their age group. 22-24 yr old are about 42% of the 18-24 group, so if half of them them are dating 3 year older that means 20% of women 18-24 are dating outside their age group. Which is exactly what I said. It is one factor that explain the 35% vs 65% disparity.
With the woman being younger?
My wife-to-be is slightly older than me.
And then there are the 40% of sub5 who have zero appeal to women. Until they make enough money which explain both the dating gap and the betabuxxing phenomenon.
And these lot end up dating and marrying much later, like in their thirties?
That guy as no standard whatsoever, never seen anything like it, would fuck a land whale on monday and a model on friday. And he falls in love easy. Massive age gap too shes 23 and hes 34.
High body count?
He actually landed models?

thank you and yes 100% agree. My plan is to marry a Catholic girl (I am also Catholic and a virgin) so I will likely avoid most/all of the problems of modern dating and divorce rates when both partners are virgins are extremely low and religious and mog in almost all the marital satisfaction data compared to moderate-highly promiscuous couples. The reality for men in the west in finding a HQLP (high quality low promiscuity) or HQNP (high quality no promiscuity) wife is to 1.) be religious (this might not even work for most with the rise of lukewarm and liberal christianity and christianity being almost completely dead in the West) 2.) Be Chad 3.) Geomaxx/Passport Bro (only truly viable in certain areas of the world in which you may not be physically attracted to that ethnicity of women and 10x easier for white men than other races in most cases)
Glad to hear it man!
What ethnicities are you physically attracted to?

• +1
Reactions: longmidfaceCEO
Thanks mate, you are smarth and level headed.

Honestly, for every generation, including my own and gen X, a happy marriage is pretty much a pipe dream. It only worked before because of religion and society inforcing said religious moral ideals. In my grand-dad time, it was an extremely shameful thing to divorce, as in people would see you as a disgusting individual, wether or not you were the one responsible. If someone cheated on their spouse, everyone would denounce them and dissasotiate with them publicly. Image being an hardcore nazi nowaydays but on steroid. It was the same level of societal alienation.

That's why it used to work, but we have to forget about that. It doesn't exist anymore. By the time we turn 30, most people had multiple relationship, carry a lot of baggage, we're all a little fucked up. My gf's sister used to fuck a new guy every night for a while, one of her friend has over 200 bodies at 31. 95% of them being normie. It ain't chad worship/chasing, its just modernity pushing us to seek better things when things get harder. Most sluts fuck any guy who's not sub5.

Relationship/marriage used to be about building a life together. Nowaday its about passion. No wonder people split up.

The only real relationship that emulates the one my grand dad had with my grand ma had back in the early 60s is my LTN friend with his MTB. They met when they were 19 and they both had only one LTR before. On the other hand my chadlite friend got completely cucked/divorce raped by his gf. He made good money, invested, owned rentals at 26, they had a nice house, a kid, even a fucking dog He still got raped.

Most Chads will spend their 20s living the same experience as normies, only difference is their gf/slays will be both better looking and easier to get. Most get lost in that circle and end up at 35 with a tripple diggit body count and nothing of substance to show for it.

This is just how things are now. If you want a lifelong relationship. Study something you can do remote like programming(I am a programmer btw) or something and move to a country where marriage is still seen as an institution to be respected. And STAY THERE.

99% of men in the west wether chads or normie will go from women to women, never having a real life partner. True long lasting love is almost completely dead.
Almost all chads you think have a very high body count?

Glad to hear it man!
What ethnicities are you physically attracted to?
thank you! anything white tbh some east asians and some latin americans but 95% chance gonna end up marrying a white girl (most catholics in the US being italian, irish, or mexican at least where I live in the Northeast)

• +1
thank you! anything white tbh some east asians and some latin americans but 95% chance gonna end up marrying a white girl (most catholics in the US being italian, irish, or mexican at least where I live in the Northeast)
Mexicans, unless if they're 80% European, aren't white.

Why only east Asians and Latinas for ethnic foids?

• +1
Why only east Asians and Latinas for ethnic foids?
idek tbh I assume latinas because of the high white percentage you see in some groups and east asians since they tend to be intelligent, culturally conservative, feminine, and quiet. And east asians love white men (the most common interacial couple in the US is white men and east asian women) probably because of the height and traits unique to white people like colored eyes (which Im blessed to have both)

• +1
which ethnities would you rule out?
most others tbh I've seen some MENA girls who are white passing who are attractive and Jewish girls are attractive but again neither of those groups have any significant number of christians/catholics

• +1
idek tbh I assume latinas because of the high white percentage you see in some groups and east asians since they tend to be intelligent, culturally conservative, feminine, and quiet. And east asians love white men (the most common interacial couple in the US is white men and east asian women) probably because of the height and traits unique to white people like colored eyes (which Im blessed to have both)
squishy is very squishy, high IQ and cute

Here in the UK instead of the quality ethnic women (Latinas/NEA/lighter MENAs/mixed race women that look ambiguous) we get the trash (south Asian and darkskin black).

most others tbh I've seen some MENA girls who are white passing who are attractive and Jewish girls are attractive but again neither of those groups have any significant number of christians/catholics
there are a lot of Christian (Maronite) Lebanese in the US

women are whores because of validation

there are a lot of Christian (Maronite) Lebanese in the US
yes my second girlfriend was Lebanese/Syrian Maronite and white passing with green eyes again im open to it but idk I'll just have to see.

• +1
yes my second girlfriend was Lebanese/Syrian Maronite and white passing with green eyes again im open to it but idk I'll just have to see.
was she very assimilated?

was she very assimilated?
in terms of to US liberal society kinda yeah her parents were first gen but didn't have a noticable accent and she was pretty normal in terms of cultural customs of the US and they attended a Roman Catholic Church (not sure if eastern catholics are even allowed to do that need to look more into it) although her parents didn't like me being white and she was kinda racist to non-MENA and non-white 😂

• +1
Dnr, virgin young stacy or death.

in terms of to US liberal society kinda yeah her parents were first gen but didn't have a noticable accent and she was pretty normal in terms of cultural customs of the US and they attended a Roman Catholic Church (not sure if eastern catholics are even allowed to do that need to look more into it) although her parents didn't like me being white and she was kinda racist to non-MENA and non-white 😂
not surprised, since christian MENA are very assimilated as whites in the US (I'm half MENA but a Muslim with a very obvious Arabic name so I don't get that privilege)

was she racist to latino/NEA too?

not surprised, since christian MENA are very assimilated as whites in the US (I'm half MENA but a Muslim with a very obvious Arabic name so I don't get that privilege)

was she racist to latino/NEA too?
ehhhh not outwardly I mean the worst I would see it was when we would be out and there would be a group of blacks then she would say something under her breath or be obviously not wanting to speak with them kinda thing but for the latino guys I knew at my home church (were basically white passing tho) she was fine with

• +1
ehhhh not outwardly I mean the worst I would see it was when we would be out and there would be a group of blacks then she would say something under her breath or be obviously not wanting to speak with them kinda thing but for the latino guys I knew at my home church (were basically white passing tho) she was fine with
not surprised

white passing Latinos and MENAs are god-tier SMV for self hating ethnic people

• +1
What you said I wrote: "18-24 is prime for girls and men 25-30, even 35"

What I really wrote:
"That's also because women date older, not by much, but still. 18-24 is prime for girls and men 25-30, even 35 sometimes will take a good chunk of these women."

Dont make me look like a bluepilled retard you 0/10 reading comprehension curry.

but he did have a high body count right?

Normie as in LTN-HTN?
I've been rated chadlite, and in 2 weeks I'm getting married to a HTB

Why not?

Just for money?

With the woman being younger?
My wife-to-be is slightly older than me.

And these lot end up dating and marrying much later, like in their thirties?

High body count?
He actually landed models?
1-He went for quality more than quantity. But could have got most pretty girls if he put his mind to it. Just didn't care about it too much. Lost his V card latter than he could have for sure, late 16-17.
2- Yeah pretty common. You might have got a better looking girl if you tried, but who cares, better to marry someone that you really enjoy being with.
3- Was sarcasm, you kinda said it was very rare for men 25-30 to date 18-24 women. Not the majority, but it does happen a lot.
4- Nah, he was a broke ass, chain smoking, hard drinking, no collagen 30 yr old MTN cook. Would hang out with us from time to time. All of us were 18-20. Baffles me to this day. Would never do that.
5- Yeah that's not typical, but it does happen for sure, average for couple in their 20s is the guy being 3 years older.
6- Most often than not yeah. My guess is also that past 25, lots of former HTN-chads let themselves go and it evens out the playing field. Looks become a bit less important, and there is a bunch of women stuck with kids from gl bums that need financial help. But rest assured that the blackpill comes to collect for these guys still. They sometime get into oofy doofy betabuxx relationship before their 30s. Just depends how fast they get the ressources to become beta providers.
7- Yeah very high, did way better than most HTN because he was a stylemaxxed tatoomaxxed bartender at a very nice club that cathered to young professionnal women, nothing better to slay than that. As far as legit model I don't think so, but I have seen a few of his slays and they ran the gamit from goblins to top 1% women.

• Woah
Honestly I would still try to go to another country. Especially if you are comfortable marying outside your race. Not sure how feasible it is for you but divorce rate for christian is very high too in the US, barely better than aetheist. And divorce laws aka no lube rape, are just the same for everyone.

Wish you the best nonetheless.

1-He went for quality more than quantity. But could have got most pretty girls if he put his mind to it. Just didn't care about it too much. Lost his V card latter than he could have for sure, late 16-17.
2- Yeah pretty common. You might have got a better looking girl if you tried, but who cares, better to marry someone that you really enjoy being with.
3- Was sarcasm, you kinda said it was very rare for men 25-30 to date 18-24 women. Not the majority, but it does happen a lot.
4- Nah, he was a broke ass, chain smoking, hard drinking, no collagen 30 yr old MTN cook. Would hang out with us from time to time. All of us were 18-20. Baffles me to this day. Would never do that.
5- Yeah that's not typical, but it does happen for sure, average for couple in their 20s is the guy being 3 years older.
6- Most often than not yeah. My guess is also that past 25, lots of former HTN-chads let themselves go and it evens out the playing field. Looks become a bit less important, and there is a bunch of women stuck with kids from gl bums that need financial help. But rest assured that the blackpill comes to collect for these guys still. They sometime get into oofy doofy betabuxx relationship before their 30s. Just depends how fast they get the ressources to become beta providers.
7- Yeah very high, did way better than most HTN because he was a stylemaxxed tatoomaxxed bartender at a very nice club that cathered to young professionnal women, nothing better to slay than that. As far as legit model I don't think so, but I have seen a few of his slays and they ran the gamit from goblins to top 1% women.
Define top 1% women? Not even chadlite/chad could get them?

Define letting themselves go? I'm 26, rated chadlite, look young for my age and getting married in 2 weeks

Define top 1% women? Not even chadlite/chad could get them?

Define letting themselves go? I'm 26, rated chadlite, look young for my age and getting married in 2 weeks
Like as in you need to see a 100 women of the same age to see one as good looking. HTN can get top shelf women, especially my friend who was a bartender. He would introduce himself to a few dozens new attractive female every night he worked. Add to that the tats and style and he's fucking a top 1% women from time to time. Difference with true chads is that these girls are chasing them.

Yeah yeah I am not talking about you in particular, I am taking good care of myself and looksmaxing at 33 lol. But you'll see a lot of your former classmate/friends start to fall off the wagon as you age. It kinda starts at 25, sometime before, and it becomes very apparent when you reach 30. Take tretinoin, do face yoga, watch your weight/hair, etc. You'll be a tera chad in your 40s lol (just not with young women obvs).

Like as in you need to see a 100 women of the same age to see one as good looking. HTN can get top shelf women, especially my friend who was a bartender. He would introduce himself to a few dozens new attractive female every night he worked. Add to that the tats and style and he's fucking a top 1% women from time to time. Difference with true chads is that these girls are chasing them.
So true chads have women chasing them like Indian guys in their DMs, and who do they actually pick?
I know a half Pakistani girl who is a virgin HTB (24) but has 4 high SMV men (ranging from HTN-chad) chasing her down for an LTR she said, and even showed my friend the photos who sent me but he quickly deleted them
These men were 22-26 he said, and the 26 year old looked very good for his age.
Yeah yeah I am not talking about you in particular, I am taking good care of myself and looksmaxing at 33 lol. But you'll see a lot of your former classmate/friends start to fall off the wagon as you age. It kinda starts at 25, sometime before, and it becomes very apparent when you reach 30. Take tretinoin, do face yoga, watch your weight/hair, etc. You'll be a tera chad in your 40s lol (just not with young women obvs).
I've noticed the vast majority of my classmates and unimates and workmates my age are falling off, most in fact started to fall off about 23 years old. My parents are always on my back for me to look good and presentable.

I always get mistaken for a uni student. I also never drink, smoke or take drugs so I'm wondering if this contributes to anything.

my wife to be is so happy to be with me.

So true chads have women chasing them like Indian guys in their DMs, and who do they actually pick?
I know a half Pakistani girl who is a virgin HTB (24) but has 4 high SMV men (ranging from HTN-chad) chasing her down for an LTR she said, and even showed my friend the photos who sent me but he quickly deleted them

I've noticed the vast majority of my classmates and unimates and workmates my age are falling off, most in fact started to fall off about 23 years old. My parents are always on my back for me to look good and presentable.

I always get mistaken for a uni student. I also never drink, smoke or take drugs so I'm wondering if this contributes to anything.

@NattyMikeO

I wonder how she's getting all these results despite not being a stacy.

Good to hear dude, yeah it does a massive difference. Partying too much is what takes people youth too soon most often. Getting fat and balding is next in line.

Not sure about that HTB, this is a data point amongst many. Might be different where you live also.

• +1
Good to hear dude, yeah it does a massive difference. Partying too much is what takes people youth too soon most often. Getting fat and balding is next in line.
I'd say about 80% of my classmates and unimates fell into that hole, both male and female. Including those who would be rated HTN.
I don't like partying and I don't do alcohol or drugs or smoking despite being pressured into it. I took a firm stance against it.
Not sure about that HTB, this is a data point amongst many. Might be different where you live also.
UK, you think she's lucky?

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO
I'd say about 80% of my classmates and unimates fell into that hole, both male and female. Including those who would be rated HTN.
I don't like partying and I don't do alcohol or drugs or smoking despite being pressured into it. I took a firm stance against it.

UK, you think she's lucky?
Not really, she sounds like she is chasing something she'll never get. She'll learn in time.

• +1
Not really, she sounds like she is chasing something she'll never get. She'll learn in time.
No, you don't get it. She said those four want to LTR her (they are from her friends and friends of friends) but she doesn't like their more maesthetic phenos and wants a prettyboy.

Honestly I would still try to go to another country. Especially if you are comfortable marying outside your race. Not sure how feasible it is for you but divorce rate for christian is very high too in the US, barely better than aetheist. And divorce laws aka no lube rape, are just the same for everyone.

Wish you the best nonetheless.
thank you great advice yes there are a lot of stats that def show high divorce rates for christians especially in the US and UK but I think it is most likely from lukewarm christians (christians who aren't actually devote in any way) and/or cultural christians ('christians' who just attend church and are married within the church because their parents/relatives/culture is heavily christian). I was just looking through the stats and yes you are right their is a much stronger correlation with marital satisfaction and success correlated with virginity upon marriage rather than with religion which is very interesting. And I have thought been considered geomaxxing more and more. I have thought about Poland, Croatia, slovakia, hungary, etc. (Eastern European Catholic countries that are still devout and culturally traditional) however, I feel like these countries have been heavily westernized within the last 20-25 years and I wish there were stats on the religiousity of the younger generations because I suspect it is secularizing and liberalizing rapidly. I also have thought about Latin America especially somewhere like Argentina or Southern Brazil that have high White admixture however I think these countries will run into the same problem that's taking over Eastern Europe. And probably the biggest hurdle is that geomaxxing is just hard. I kind of don't want to uproot my whole life to go live in a 2nd-3rd world country since bringing these women back to the West (which will be super difficult to rip them from their culture and family if I do choose to do that) will most likely result in them being liberalized like most other Western Women. I have found some women in my bible study and catholic groups that are clearly not connected with the degeneracy or liberalism of the West so I think I will just try to bank on finding a traditional and conservative woman through groups like that. Thank you though amazing advice.

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO

broooo to be you rn would be crazy. Wish I had a religious tradwife who thinks of me as Chad, that would literally be best case scenario. Can't wait to get out of this dating game need a wife ASAP. 😂

• +1
Reactions: Patris and Xangsane
broooo to be you rn would be crazy. Wish I had a religious tradwife who thinks of me as Chad, that would literally be best case scenario. Can't wait to get out of this dating game need a wife ASAP. 😂
Thank you so much. Islam mogs!

• +1

Thinking tha
holy shit nigga what an insane wall of delusional cope
you really think these normie men have an ounce of respect from these bitches? lmao nigga! did you just get to college or make a normie friend? and now you think being a normie isnt so bad? maybe you think blackpill is wrong? fucking jfl bro. you are here, now. ITS OVER. threads like these are cope of the highest order.
‘normies dont have it so bad guys’
what you mean to say is
‘I still cling to some hope of being a normie, maybe being a normie is actually ok!’
get that thought out of your head asap, the longer you deny the truth the more painful it will be when you be honest

YOU ARE ON THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU ARE A ROMANTIC FAILURE
YOU ARE PROBABLY SUB 5
YOU ARE CERTAINLY EITHER AUTISTIC, ADHD, ABUSED, MOLESTED OR POORCEL.
YOU WILL NEVER BE A NORMIE.

like thats such a good deal anyway. the normies you see are in wipped relationships. they sacrifice their own souls for what you see on social media. they suppress deviant thoughts, clinging to the fact they convinced a rapidly expanding NPC to sleep with them as proof of their worth. they have no sense of self worth. they progress only to maintain access to that pussy. they are scared she might leave. they are frightened to tell her not to eat so many cookies. they wouldnt dare tell her to start exercise. they feed their own soul to these 5/10s until they are also an NPC. and you think thats not so bad?

you can roidmaxx and drugmaxx and leave a trail of baby mamas if you want. go creampie phillinos by the dozen. chill in your gooncave and game away whilst high as fuck. spend your money on balenciaga and benz trucks and make money for yourself. then bag some young girl in your mid 30s, when you are a shining beacon of life well lived, and bust a nut in her nightly whilst not changing a damn thing.

or, you can set fire to your dignity and spirit and nail some blown out NPC whore once a month until you die or get divorced. she would never have looked your way in highschool btw and probably still thinks of that one chad who fucked her back in highschool, that one who burst in her tight unused pussy. damn. and then she spent a good amount of finding herself, experimenting. of course she doesnt tell anyone about that now :) but her self esteem got hurt that none of those men chose her, and in her insecurity, she realised that life is fleeting and she just wants a puppy dog who will value her no matter what. she doesnt have what it takes to tame the rottweilers. so when mr 6/10 golden retriever comes along, who doesnt take himself too seriously and likes adult cartoons like rick and morty, and likes to holiday abroad once a year, she jumps at the chance. now she will never have to question her own worth again, because this one acceptably attractive symbol of generic social success will ‘love’ her no matter what. she can forget about those men from the past. but of course.. she doesnt..

but anyway bro. its all good just enjoy life.

holy shit nigga what an insane wall of delusional cope
you really think these normie men have an ounce of respect from these bitches? lmao nigga! did you just get to college or make a normie friend? and now you think being a normie isnt so bad? maybe you think blackpill is wrong? fucking jfl bro. you are here, now. ITS OVER. threads like these are cope of the highest order.
‘normies dont have it so bad guys’
what you mean to say is
‘I still cling to some hope of being a normie, maybe being a normie is actually ok!’
get that thought out of your head asap, the longer you deny the truth the more painful it will be when you be honest

YOU ARE ON THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU ARE A ROMANTIC FAILURE
YOU ARE PROBABLY SUB 5
YOU ARE CERTAINLY EITHER AUTISTIC, ADHD, ABUSED, MOLESTED OR POORCEL.
YOU WILL NEVER BE A NORMIE.

like thats such a good deal anyway. the normies you see are in wipped relationships. they sacrifice their own souls for what you see on social media. they suppress deviant thoughts, clinging to the fact they convinced a rapidly expanding NPC to sleep with them as proof of their worth. they have no sense of self worth. they progress only to maintain access to that pussy. they are scared she might leave. they are frightened to tell her not to eat so many cookies. they wouldnt dare tell her to start exercise. they feed their own soul to these 5/10s until they are also an NPC. and you think thats not so bad?

you can roidmaxx and drugmaxx and leave a trail of baby mamas if you want. go creampie phillinos by the dozen. chill in your gooncave and game away whilst high as fuck. spend your money on balenciaga and benz trucks and make money for yourself. then bag some young girl in your mid 30s, when you are a shining beacon of life well lived, and bust a nut in her nightly whilst not changing a damn thing.

or, you can set fire to your dignity and spirit and nail some blown out NPC whore once a month until you die or get divorced. she would never have looked your way in highschool btw and probably still thinks of that one chad who fucked her back in highschool, that one who burst in her tight unused pussy. damn. and then she spent a good amount of finding herself, experimenting. of course she doesnt tell anyone about that now :) but her self esteem got hurt that none of those men chose her, and in her insecurity, she realised that life is fleeting and she just wants a puppy dog who will value her no matter what. she doesnt have what it takes to tame the rottweilers. so when mr 6/10 golden retriever comes along, who doesnt take himself too seriously and likes adult cartoons like rick and morty, and likes to holiday abroad once a year, she jumps at the chance. now she will never have to question her own worth again, because this one acceptably attractive symbol of generic social success will ‘love’ her no matter what. she can forget about those men from the past. but of course.. she doesnt..

but anyway bro. its all good just enjoy life.
Dam lol okay, just for the record I am 33 yr old, 6f5, MTN+, have had multiple GF and ONS/FWB. Always had friends, traveled the world. I don't connect with anything you just wrote.

I came here because I wanted to improve my looks after finding out about the BP on youtube. And its a chore to find good stuff amonst the pile of crap guys like you post. I think i am good for now and continue on my merry way. It was a great success and I improved a lot.

But I have all the info I needed so its time to GTFO.

This website really is a steaming pile of rotten nonesense with very few nuggets of gold.

Reason I posted this thread was to give some hope to the young normies/mentalcels here. I know its ova for trucels sub5 and that's why I don't post on incels.is. But fuck that, this is a huge waste of time.

Thank you.