Discussion about South East asian smv

ZumbidoBano

ZumbidoBano

Iron
I'm Pakistani. Not ultra-brown or anything. Still visibly brown/dark, but not like those classic panjeets thankfully. I'm a fatcel at the moment, working on losing the weight tho. From my own very biased view I feel that my facial features are decent enough with low BF I won't look too bad. With proper care I feel I can make it to a chadlite. Height 5 10 and basically 18 now so this is likely my permanent height. I read a thread recently where there was a heated discussion about Pakistanis/south east asians in general and how they are basically shit out of luck. Now there were some vile things said by a certain Pakistani that just makes the rest of us look bad, but it's neither here nor there.

So, what are your opinions on the smv of pakistani men?

"Still visibly brown/dark, but that like those classic panjeets thankfully."

Youre still fucking shitskin jfl, dont look down on your fellow brothers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shodredux, RichardSpencel and 14 others
PM pics

unfortunately south asians have low smv my friend, but if you look good enough you can still get women.

don’t bank on getting white women though, generally you will do a lot better with non whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AbandonShip, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I'm Pakistani. Not ultra-brown or anything. Still visibly brown/dark, but not like those classic panjeets thankfully. I'm a fatcel at the moment, working on losing the weight tho. From my own very biased view I feel that my facial features are decent enough with low BF I won't look too bad. With proper care I feel I can make it to a chadlite. Height 5 10 and basically 18 now so this is likely my permanent height. I read a thread recently where there was a heated discussion about Pakistanis/south east asians in general and how they are basically shit out of luck. Now there were some vile things said by a certain Pakistani that just makes the rest of us look bad, but it's neither here nor there.

As a ethnic u must have very good facial and structure to have any change
Also how big are ur wrists

"Still visibly brown/dark, but that like those classic panjeets thankfully."

Youre still fucking shitskin jfl, dont look down on your fellow brothers.
Nah there is a clear difference in skin tones. Maybe I'm still dark enough to be considered a shitskin, but there are definitely lots of very light-skinned pakis. Don't generalise.

Nah there is a clear difference in skin tones. Maybe I'm still dark enough to be considered a shitskin, but there are definitely lots of very light-skinned pakis. Don't generalise.
Shitskin is shitskin. Dont look down on your fellow brothers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
your pheno has low smw to answer your question.

doesn't matter if you dont look Asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

lmfao this sounds like my alt, I am paki, 5'10, and just turned 18 too. I have been laid 3 times in california.

be happy ur Paki and not a gook chink. At least you can surgerymax with colored eyes.

This is you soon, a gook could never ascend like this Paki guy from looksmax:

Be glad you're not black or gook like how @5foot8Paki says. Lose weight, PM pics for more advice and start white maxxing and staying out of the sun for extended periods of time. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 3043
i Guess it's really low in west but still not the worst.
that's why people were meant to reproduce within relative similar pheno

Stop coping you stupid fucks. Bitches don’t care about race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadelite
Be glad you're not black or gook like how @5foot8Paki says. Lose weight, PM pics for more advice and start white maxxing and staying out of the sun for extended periods of time. Good luck
black is bad if you aren't east or north african

Some ethiopians guys look like this:

its true

only your bones matter

face and height!
as long as you have caucasoid skull

lucky i have it fuark: you can be black and have it look, horn of africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 2506
“Not ultra-brown or anything. Still visibly brown/dark, but not like those classic panjeets thankfully.”

I wonder what color the average panjeets has????
It’s dark brown

Like you are
How could someone be this delusional 😂

Yes but only if u look white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Stop coping you stupid fucks. Bitches don’t care about race.
Lol, white bitches don't care about race, the rest do, so you stop coping

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
white girls have the highest standards, what is this cope?
Yes white girls have highest standards, Asians have lowest, everyone else falls in between, hence white girls will try to seek out the highest value make they can. Because they have the highest IQ they can't be fooled. Asian or Indian girls will pick genetic garbage 2/10 white guy over a 9/10 curry or BBC

Yes white girls have highest standards, Asians have lowest, everyone else falls in between, hence white girls will try to seek out the highest value make they can. Because they have the highest IQ they can't be fooled. Asian or Indian girls will pick genetic garbage 2/10 white guy over a 9/10 curry or BBC
idek what ur talking about but white girls only date high tier whites, and even higher tier arabs and blacks are needed to get a good looking white girl(that ain’t trashy).

I haven’t seen a white girl with other ethnicities, sorry bro.

Less than 0.5% of any population groups have top tier bone.

That's why coloring is so important.
RN the ideal in West is

Golden tan. (Both reddish and yellow undertones with yellow dominating a little)

Very dark brown to Black hair and eyebrows.

Colored eyes.

Basically more the contrast the better.