Discussion with black foid colleague: "all women on dating apps, even Hinge, are not worth it and are setting themselves up to be pumped and dumped"

Do you agree with what this foid said?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
During lunch break, I had a discussion on dating apps with a Christian Nigerian-origin (but born in the UK) female colleague.
She was UNBELIEVABLY BASED with her opinion on dating apps.

She said Hinge and Tinder are no different to one another, and should only be seen as fuck apps.

Hinge sugar-coats themselves as a relationship app to lure in more weak-willed women, but most men would view "relationship" in this case as short-term, casual stuff as "no women on there are of value to them anyway - they most likely won't connect".

She said that Hinge is a sugar-coated hookup app because men who aren't successful on Tinder and Bumble go on there, change their bios to seem more LTR-minded, to manipulate weak-willed, LTR-desperate women with issues simply to pump and dump them afterward. She also believes these women are entitled with too much issues (she said why are they even on there in the first place), and knew one white foid (LTB but slim LQNP) who got pumped and dumped on Hinge after one date by a good-looking white yuppie she chased after; she showed me pics of the foid on her phone.

(Note that she didn't actually say the phrase "pump and dump", but "used for sex and ghosted" but you get what she means.)

Do you agree with her stance?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 9779 and 8 others
No, pretty much all young women are pump and dumb material.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anarlord, disillusioned, Lygodactylus and 6 others
Tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 2 others
The only women I saw that were blackpilled and sincere
Were black women
There is also a channel of a black women who has great info of whitemaxxing

Most women I like personality wise are black women tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, Eduardo DOV and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, TDriver, BoneDensity and 1 other person
The only women I saw that were blackpilled and sincere
Were black women
There is also a channel of a black women who has great info of whitemaxxing

Most women I like personality wise are black women tbh
I heard some LSA users say similar things too
Honestly I wasn't surprised about this foid's standpoint at all
Another black foid I knew from uni (she was in my class) who was also Christianmaxxed said she was a lifelong volcel and only recently started dating guys from OLD - but not with the intention of fucking them; just friend-making.
Thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 17791, qaum and 1 other person
They donΒ΄t care. Women remaining with one man the rest of her life is a mere social construct. The idea is to keep the highest value man during pregnancy until they find a higher value man to repeat the cycle over and over again.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Xangsane
you mean this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah black women are more sincere and more friendly and socially conscious

They temporarily kiss your ass cause you are non-black, ask any black user here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, mulattomaxxer, looksmaxxed and 4 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
@MoggerGaston @FailedNormieManlet @Sigmamale @Br0sk1 @Britmaxxer

Another black foid I knew from uni (she was in my class) who was also Christianmaxxed said she was a lifelong volcel and only recently started dating guys from OLD - but not with the intention of fucking them; just friend-making.
Thoughts?
Yeah the only good personality women I encountered were black women

They were more friendly, sincere, thoughtful, socially conscious/aware,

And most of all they are less of an empty bulsshitters
Like they have a well developed hobbies and knowledge/thinking

Dont know why tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, BoneDensity, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
During lunch break, I had a discussion on dating apps with a Christian Nigerian-origin (but born in the UK) female colleague.

She said Hinge and Tinder are no different to one another, and should only be seen as fuck apps. Hinge sugar-coats themselves as a relationship app to lure in more weak-willed women, but most men would view "relationship" in this case as short-term, casual stuff as "no women on there are of value to them anyway - they most likely won't connect".

She said that Hinge is also a hookup app because men who aren't successful on Tinder and Bumble go on there, change their bios to seem more LTR-minded, and prey on weak-willed, LTR-desperate women with issues to pump and dump them. She also believes these women are entitled, and knew one white foid (LTB) who got pumped and dumped on Hinge after one date by a good-looking white yuppie she chased after; she showed me pics of the foid on her phone.

(Note that she didn't actually say the phrase "pump and dump", but "used for sex and ghosted" but you get what she means.)

Black women are the only truly honest race of women

This one reason alone is why I respect black girls whislt despise all other races of women and why I’ll never roast black women

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CsCurry, Deleted member 17791, BoneDensity and 3 others

They temporarily kiss your ass cause you are non-black, ask any black user here.
Alot of them are the most empty foids

But the only knowledgeable "based" if you want to say it like this were black women

It's more general rather than me being non black

• +1
Black women are the only truly honest race of women

This one reason alone is why I respect black girls whislt despise all other races of women and why I’ll never roast black women
Agreed, some seem pretty blackpilled. Others seem very delusional.

See below:
Another black foid I knew from uni (she was in my class) who was also Christianmaxxed said she was a lifelong volcel and only recently started dating guys from OLD - but not with the intention of fucking them; just friend-making until when something special happens, if at all.
This black foid from Uni said she's going in with low expectations and just talking to them because they may not connect in other ways.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah the only good personality women I encountered were black women

They were more friendly, sincere, thoughtful, socially conscious/aware,

And most of all they are less of an empty bulsshitters
Like they have a well developed hobbies and knowledge/thinking

Dont know why tho
guys like @GigaTyroneOrDeath are angry blackcels who either can’t get a black girl because they are subhuman and thus have to resort to getting white women OR they don’t like black women and like self hating ethnics USE MUH BLACK WOMEN ARE RUDE MEAN FAT ETC to date out when in reality it’s just he doesn’t find her attractive.

Black women are the best types of foids, if they were to they’d truly be overpowered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and Xangsane
Hinge is also a hookup app because men who aren't successful on Tinder and Bumble go on there, change their bios to seem more LTR-minded, and prey on weak-willed, LTR-desperate women with issues to pump and dump them.

Fuck I have been exposed :oops:… I have 0 luck on tinder so I go on hinge to slay :feelsrope::feelswhy: girls love me on hinge though but hate me on tinder

• +1
Reactions: anarlord and Xangsane
Fuck I have been exposed :oops:… I have 0 luck on tinder so I go on hinge to slay :feelsrope::feelswhy: girls love me on hinge though but hate me on tinder
Yeah, she told me that "many men go on Hinge because they were unsuccessful at hookups on Tinder and Bumble where there are more people, and change their bios to seem more relationship-oriented to trap desperate, weak-willed women going on Hinge foolishly to look for a long-lasting relationship - in many ways the couple don't match which gives the man incentive to ghost her after sex"

• +1
guys like @GigaTyroneOrDeath are angry blackcels who either can’t get a black girl because they are subhuman and thus have to resort to getting white women OR they don’t like black women and like self hating ethnics USE MUH BLACK WOMEN ARE RUDE MEAN FAT ETC to date out when in reality it’s just he doesn’t find her attractive.

Black women are the best types of foids, if they were to they’d truly be overpowered

I've only been with BW, but ok.

• +1

I like white middleasterners/europeans/centralasians
More than black women social wise and looks wise

But I may LTR a black girl in the future if I had the chance
Because of how human and caring/thoughtful they are
I feel good around them and not just there to pump and dumb
But unironically to have a good talk

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
Yeah, she told me that "many men go on Hinge because they were unsuccessful at hookups on Tinder and Bumble where there are more people, and change their bios to seem more relationship-oriented to trap desperate, weak-willed women"
I see no lies :feelsgah: because that exacally what I did lmfao
F924483F 24B1 4E8C ACF9 42C67C51AF2F

• +1
She is right on all points, she might view herself as superior to women who use dating apps but it's hard to tell since I wasn't there for this conversation. Would you say this assumption is wrong?

• +1
Damn, all the conversations you have seem so genuine, so real, like they really do happen all the time in this world.

• JFL
  • +1
Damn, all the conversations you have seem so genuine, so real, like they really do happen all the time in this world.
My workplace has lots of people, some are my age
I had to bring it up as the topic was ringing in my head when I woke up and just before bed.

She is right on all points, she might view herself as superior to women who use dating apps but it's hard to tell since I wasn't there for this conversation. Would you say this assumption is wrong?
I think she seems to be protecting herself to avoid this situation.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
I see no lies :feelsgah: because that exacally what I did lmfao
View attachment 1644539
It was cagefuel hearing this from a foid - I expected the majority, if not all, of them to be bluepilled.
Many curryfoids go on Hinge to try and land an LTR with a white man because they didn't get IOIs from them IRL or at university.

• JFL
They donΒ΄t care. Women remaining with one man the rest of her life is a mere social construct. The idea is to keep the highest value man during pregnancy until they find a higher value man to repeat the cycle over and over again.
Many do this - all AFBB relationships. It's because the woman doesn't want the beta - she wants a beta with chad looks.

She is bitter to other women because black women have the lowest SMV, this is obviously exaggerated by dating apps.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
She is bitter to other women because black women have the lowest SMV, this is obviously exaggerated by dating apps.
So why is she saying that "women get pumped and dumped" there, and gave an example of a LTB white foid who got that treatment?

She probably got the same treatment tbh.

• +1
It was cagefuel hearing this from a foid - I expected the majority, if not all, of them to be bluepilled.
Many curryfoids go on Hinge to try and land an LTR with a white man because they didn't get IOIs from them IRL or at university.
Your lying right… then again your right eveybody ignored curry women when out :feelsgah:it’s considered an L to be seen speaking to an curry foid tbh :feelskek: I myself fucked with many but never was caught in nightclubs speaking to any due to this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
Your lying right… then again your right eveybody ignored curry women when out :feelsgah:it’s considered an L to be seen speaking to an curry foid tbh :feelskek: I myself fucked with many but never was caught in nightclubs speaking to any due to this
Yeah, even mclovincels ignore them until when darker curryfoids hit on them :feelskek:

So why is she saying that "women get pumped and dumped" there, and gave an example of a LTB white foid who got that treatment?
She wishes a white chadlite would pump and dump her, she’s jealous her white LTB friend got pumped and dumped, she could have fabricated the white part.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
  • JFL
Thoughts?
Black women are more black pilled on average because they learnt early on they don’t have the options of their white counterparts

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, BoneDensity, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
She wishes a white chadlite would pump and dump her, she’s jealous her white LTB friend got pumped and dumped, she could have fabricated the white part.
Her fiancee is a white HTN. I saw him a couple of times in the workplace when they were going home.
She didn't say "white", but the photo of the foid she showed me contained a white foid.

She said Hinge and Tinder are no different to one another, and should only be seen as fuck apps.

Hinge sugar-coats themselves as a relationship app to lure in more weak-willed women, but most men would view "relationship" in this case as short-term, casual stuff as "no women on there are of value to them anyway - they most likely won't connect".

She said that Hinge is a sugar-coated hookup app because men who aren't successful on Tinder and Bumble go on there, change their bios to seem more LTR-minded, to manipulate weak-willed, LTR-desperate women with issues simply to pump and dump them afterward. She also believes these women are entitled with too much issues (she said why are they even on there in the first place), and knew one white foid (LTB but slim LQNP) who got pumped and dumped on Hinge after one date by a good-looking white yuppie she chased after; she showed me pics of the foid on her phone.

She’s correct! Yeah she said what I said too about entitlement issues, I love black women

• +1
Black women are more black pilled on average because they learnt early on they don’t have the options of their white counterparts
True. I saw this sentiment on LSA.
Also:
Her fiancee is a white HTN. I saw him a couple of times in the workplace when they were going home.
Gymcel, tanned pheno though

She’s correct! Yeah she said what I said too about entitlement issues, I love black women
She was incredibly based, unbelievable coming from a woman but tbh, black women tend to be slightly more blackpilled than their white counterparts.
I've seen her fiancee a couple of times in the workplace; he's a white HTN.
Speaking of another black foid: I knew her from uni (she was in my class) who was also Christianmaxxed said she was a lifelong volcel and only recently started dating guys from OLD - but not with the intention of fucking them; just friend-making until when something special happens, if at all.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Also true
Lol we got psychiatrists on this forum JFL. These dudes sound exactly like the black men who simp for white women.

User @PrinceLuenLeoncur "Black women are the best types of foids, if they were to they’d truly be overpowered"

if that was true they would be the most desired. I only date black women, but I'm not delusional. Jesus christ

• +1
She was incredibly based, unbelievable coming from a woman but tbh, black women tend to be slightly more blackpilled than their white counterparts.
I've seen her fiancee a couple of times in the workplace; he's a white HTN.
Speaking of another black foid: I knew her from uni (she was in my class) who was also Christianmaxxed said she was a lifelong volcel and only recently started dating guys from OLD - but not with the intention of fucking them; just friend-making until when something special happens, if at all.
Black women are so sweet to incels like me too. The Christianmaxxed ones are always such nice people.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
Lol we got psychiatrists on this forum JFL. These dudes sound exactly like the black men who simp for white women.

User above said "Black women are the best types of foids, if they were to they’d truly be overpowered"

if that was true they would be the most desired. I only date black women, but I'm not delusional.
These guys don’t get it cuz they’re not black. If they were black they’d understand black women like to pretend around non black people. Just the other week I had a black TSA lady try to make me miss my flight and dare me to say something about it.

Although I do find African chicks (immigrants or the daughters of immigrants ) have most of the pros of black American women without the cons

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 5467
These guys don’t get it cuz they’re not black. If they were black they’d understand black women like to pretend around non black people. Just the other week I had a black TSA lady try to make me miss my flight and dare me to say something about it.

Although I do find African chicks (immigrants or the daughters of immigrants ) have most of the pros of black American women without the cons
I know right, ask any black man who grew up in the environment, they are not angels. Here for the shit posts

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and whiteissuperior
Black women are so sweet to incels like me too. The Christianmaxxed ones are always such nice people.
Indeed.
Many American Black women seem to be a different story though...

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet