Discussion with black foid colleague: "all women on dating apps, even Hinge, are not worth it and are setting themselves up to be pumped and dumped"

Do you agree with what this foid said?

• Total voters
These guys don’t get it cuz they’re not black. If they were black they’d understand black women like to pretend around non black people. Just the other week I had a black TSA lady try to make me miss my flight and dare me to say something about it.

Although I do find African chicks (immigrants or the daughters of immigrants ) have most of the pros of black American women without the cons
Both the foids I referred to on this thread were daughters of Nigerian immigrants.
American black women = different ballgame, most of the time

I know right, ask any black man who grew up in the environment, they are not angels. Here for the shit posts
American Black women are a completely different ballgame - many have horrible personalities and bad attitudes

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Both the foids I referred to on this thread were daughters of Nigerian immigrants.
American black women = different ballgame, most of the time
Yea so she was definitely based I love Nigerian women. Good values and the ones in the west can be very attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062 and Xangsane
Yea so she was definitely based I love Nigerian women. Good values and the ones in the west can be very attractive
I wonder if any british white foid thinks the same as her...

During lunch break, I had a discussion on dating apps with a Christian Nigerian-origin (but born in the UK) female colleague.
She was UNBELIEVABLY BASED with her opinion on dating apps.

She said Hinge and Tinder are no different to one another, and should only be seen as fuck apps.

Hinge sugar-coats themselves as a relationship app to lure in more weak-willed women, but most men would view "relationship" in this case as short-term, casual stuff as "no women on there are of value to them anyway - they most likely won't connect".

She said that Hinge is a sugar-coated hookup app because men who aren't successful on Tinder and Bumble go on there, change their bios to seem more LTR-minded, to manipulate weak-willed, LTR-desperate women with issues simply to pump and dump them afterward. She also believes these women are entitled with too much issues (she said why are they even on there in the first place), and knew one white foid (LTB but slim LQNP) who got pumped and dumped on Hinge after one date by a good-looking white yuppie she chased after; she showed me pics of the foid on her phone.

(Note that she didn't actually say the phrase "pump and dump", but "used for sex and ghosted" but you get what she means.)

Do you agree with her stance?
did you smash her or racist ?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
All blacks in the uk are Africans and some are fucked up like US ones but it’s not as common.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, whiteissuperior and Xangsane
I wonder if any british white foid thinks the same as her...
British white women are even worse than American white women. Good luck with that, look at your own sister.

Based women can be incredibly endearing. My best female friend is a based girl and we have similar conversations all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
British white women are even worse than American white women. Good luck with that, look at your own sister.

Based women can be incredibly endearing. My best female friend is a based girl and we have similar conversations all the time
We're not even white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How does this female friend look like, I'm assuming she's normie-tier and slightly nerdy?

jbw does she hate blacks ?
@Xangsane

We're not even white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How does this female friend look like, I'm assuming she's normie-tier and slightly nerdy?
Dm me will send. She got bimsx and ascended

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Xangsane
True, they are the only women who really were nice to me In hs
Asian (especially Indian) women seem to be extremely entitled here in the UK

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and mug
Asian (especially Indian) women seem to be extremely entitled here in the UK
In hs this Indian girl was friendly to me, but she had no hips / was built like a twig, I need a girl who can give birth, not a baby shredder

• +1
In hs this Indian girl was friendly to me, but she had no hips / was built like a twig, I need a girl who can give birth, not a baby shredder

• +1
Reactions: mug
Suprisingly no curry foids added me on Yubo, they are either white, black or Chinese looking

• +1
Suprisingly no curry foids added me on Yubo, they are either white, black or Chinese looking
Yeah you don't have the pheno curry foids go for.

• +1
Tagging:
@RabidRosaries @stamaster21 @mulattomaxxer @fogdart @SupremeSubhuman @demorph1111 @EdouardManlet @isis_Bleach @GRIID @8PSLcel @BoneDensity @Shebe @Baldingman1998 @GetShrekt @CFW432 @Lmao @Brownmistake @Serial Mogger @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Serial Mogger
I hate nigga witches

True, they are the only women who really were nice to me In hs
Yeah they are more friendly
And you will find your relationship of a slight unconditional love type of thing

• +1
Yeah they are more friendly
And you will find your relationship of a slight unconditional love type of thing
See women are whores but black women have potential to be less of whores, I do want a wife who’s also white tho

See women are whores but black women have potential to be less of whores, I do want a wife who’s also white tho
I want someone who's an arab/ME white too
Like myself
But we will see our options tbh

In the end of the day, I want someone to be intimate with not just pump and dump

• +1
During lunch break, I had a discussion on dating apps with a Christian Nigerian-origin (but born in the UK) female colleague.
She was UNBELIEVABLY BASED with her opinion on dating apps.

She said Hinge and Tinder are no different to one another, and should only be seen as fuck apps.

Hinge sugar-coats themselves as a relationship app to lure in more weak-willed women, but most men would view "relationship" in this case as short-term, casual stuff as "no women on there are of value to them anyway - they most likely won't connect".

She said that Hinge is a sugar-coated hookup app because men who aren't successful on Tinder and Bumble go on there, change their bios to seem more LTR-minded, to manipulate weak-willed, LTR-desperate women with issues simply to pump and dump them afterward. She also believes these women are entitled with too much issues (she said why are they even on there in the first place), and knew one white foid (LTB but slim LQNP) who got pumped and dumped on Hinge after one date by a good-looking white yuppie she chased after; she showed me pics of the foid on her phone.

(Note that she didn't actually say the phrase "pump and dump", but "used for sex and ghosted" but you get what she means.)

Do you agree with her stance?
Like I've said before, it is 2022 and online dating is just another means of meeting women. Women who use dating apps are no different from those you'd meet at the library, coffee shop or museum - it is very simplistic to think that. You can think that dating apps is filled with sluts, if that makes you feel better.

• +1
Like I've said before, it is 2022 and online dating is just another means of meeting women. Women who use dating apps are no different from those you'd meet at the library, coffee shop or museum - it is very simplistic to think that. You can think that dating apps is filled with sluts, if that makes you feel better.
I'd be inclined to think the latter statement yes.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Sounds like she's self aware. Ask her other questions to see if she gives thoughtful responses.

I've only ever got to know like one black person and he was pretty self aware cognizant. I was around 10-12 and I was on vacation on a cruz ship. I remember when the rice kid wanted l and the black kid to take pictures at a photo booth so we can remember each other, every kid in the area jumped in and ruined the rice kid's idea. Me and bbc were the only ones who were trying to cheer him up. the other white kids were animalistic in nature.:Comfy:

• Woah
the hoodest black girls become trad wife conservative house wives whenever a white cock is swinging around :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i mean i agree but at the end it doesnt matter cause women can use dating apps to wahtever advantage they want. regardless they are going get a chad one way or another and its over if u are sub8

i mean i agree but at the end it doesnt matter cause women can use dating apps to wahtever advantage they want. regardless they are going get a chad one way or another and its over if u are sub8
True but remember the main aim of the game for women is to get commitment from the men they're dating. Not all women can get commitment from chad.

• +1
Reactions: ray
They don´t care. Women remaining with one man the rest of her life is a mere social construct. The idea is to keep the highest value man during pregnancy until they find a higher value man to repeat the cycle over and over again.
That doesn't make sense. evolutionarly speaking she wants the best genes, protection and help in raising the child. She wouldn't just get prego and dump the guy to search for another. That risks the child being killed or not protected/cared by the new male

That doesn't make sense. evolutionarly speaking she wants the best genes, protection and help in raising the child. She wouldn't just get prego and dump the guy to search for another. That risks the child being killed or not protected/cared by the new male
Hear me out boyo. If she got pregnant by a 5´11 guy who was the tallest among her disposal and then she finds a 6´4 when her child is around 7 yo ofc she would dump the 5´11 guy.

This behavior can be seen in nowadays women´s behavior what isn´t "degenerate" but yes primal.

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫