Disgusting subhumans on tinder

apemaxxed

apemaxxed

hopecel
Why are so many such ugly abominations?
I recently moved out for college, which is in a much better area than the shithole I used to live in and in an entirely different state. I downloaded tinder to try and find some girls, I thought, that there have to be a lot of attractive young foids on here right? Nope I see so many UGLY, FAT, BLACK, NOSE RING, DYED HAIR, SHITTY SKIN, DISGUSTING CREATURES. Just fucking disgusting. I gag thinking of them, eventually I would have to cover the screen with my hand and slowly moved it off the screen to detect whether I was dealing with a human being or not. I'm genuinely disgusted. I feel like puking when I even think of them. Is this how foids view incels? Just genuine disgust?
I was so disgusted when I found out some liked me too.

deer

deer

Meghan Army
Why are so many such ugly abominations?
I recently moved out for college, which is in a much better area than the shithole I used to live in and in an entirely different state. I downloaded tinder to try and find some girls, I thought, that there have to be a lot of attractive young foids on here right? Nope I see so many UGLY, FAT, BLACK, NOSE RING, DYED HAIR, SHITTY SKIN, DISGUSTING CREATURES. Just fucking disgusting. I gag thinking of them, eventually I would have to cover the screen with my hand and slowly moved it off the screen to detect whether I was dealing with a human being or not. I'm genuinely disgusted. I feel like puking when I even think of them. Is this how foids view incels? Just genuine disgust?
I was so disgusted when I found out some liked me too.
Idk why should you care so much

thereallegend

thereallegend

Ezekiel 23:20
what's your region?

Moggie

Moggie

Failed Delon, Crisick pre photoshop
almost all wear turboslut outfits and the ones that dont still do something slutty in their profiles anyway

apemaxxed

apemaxxed

hopecel
so are you getting more or less matches in a big city vs no big city?
Idk. I've never done a legit tinder before, only chadfishes to troll. I didn't get many matches though. Good amount of likes, but I was really picky I will retry again once I've looksmaxxed more and in a better location.

apemaxxed

apemaxxed

hopecel
Why is this surprising ? Most Americans are fat or ethnic
I've walked around and I haven't seen this amount of ugly people. They were abominations on another level, I think the piercings really made it worse too.

Biggdink

Biggdink

Your oneitis is with a personalitymaxxed 3/10
I've walked around and I haven't seen this amount of ugly people. They were abominations on another level, I think the piercings really made it worse too.
You prob just walked around an upper class area… tinder is showing you girls from all over the city

apemaxxed

apemaxxed

hopecel
I am caging at all the bikini and slutty crop top pictures yet the profile will same some shit like 'just looking for friends' jfl
A lot of them also have their age as like 20/21 and say "actually 18"
Literally sign up for tinder at 15 or 16 to go and get fucked by older guys, disgusting

HappyJanitor

HappyJanitor

Master
No pics no believe, buddy boyo.

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Looks is the root of evil
A lot of them also have their age as like 20/21 and say "actually 18"
Literally sign up for tinder at 15 or 16 to go and get fucked by older guys, disgusting
"Not 20 but 18, I don't know why Tinder does this"

No, offcourse you don't you disgusting slut whore

Users who are viewing this thread