Disgusting subhumans on tinder

A

apemaxxed

You need to commit crime
Why are so many such ugly abominations?
I recently moved out for college, which is in a much better area than the shithole I used to live in and in an entirely different state. I downloaded tinder to try and find some girls, I thought, that there have to be a lot of attractive young foids on here right? Nope I see so many UGLY, FAT, BLACK, NOSE RING, DYED HAIR, SHITTY SKIN, DISGUSTING CREATURES. Just fucking disgusting. I gag thinking of them, eventually I would have to cover the screen with my hand and slowly moved it off the screen to detect whether I was dealing with a human being or not. I'm genuinely disgusted. I feel like puking when I even think of them. Is this how foids view incels? Just genuine disgust?
I was so disgusted when I found out some liked me too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, PointOfNoReturn, Account and 1 other person
juggernaut law

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and apemaxxed
Why are so many such ugly abominations?
I recently moved out for college, which is in a much better area than the shithole I used to live in and in an entirely different state. I downloaded tinder to try and find some girls, I thought, that there have to be a lot of attractive young foids on here right? Nope I see so many UGLY, FAT, BLACK, NOSE RING, DYED HAIR, SHITTY SKIN, DISGUSTING CREATURES. Just fucking disgusting. I gag thinking of them, eventually I would have to cover the screen with my hand and slowly moved it off the screen to detect whether I was dealing with a human being or not. I'm genuinely disgusted. I feel like puking when I even think of them. Is this how foids view incels? Just genuine disgust?
I was so disgusted when I found out some liked me too.
Idk why should you care so much

juggernaut law
Any man who likes them is a fag and a cuck.

I hate it when fat women think they are real human beings that deserve happiness and respect.

• +1
Reactions: Account and Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Moggie
what's your region?

almost all wear turboslut outfits and the ones that dont still do something slutty in their profiles anyway

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Account
almost all wear turboslut outfits and the ones that dont still do something slutty in their profiles anyway
They live to be whores. I cant believe they have no shame

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, apemaxxed and Moggie
so are you getting more or less matches in a big city vs no big city?
Idk. I've never done a legit tinder before, only chadfishes to troll. I didn't get many matches though. Good amount of likes, but I was really picky I will retry again once I've looksmaxxed more and in a better location.

Why is this surprising ? Most Americans are fat or ethnic
I've walked around and I haven't seen this amount of ugly people. They were abominations on another level, I think the piercings really made it worse too.

I've walked around and I haven't seen this amount of ugly people. They were abominations on another level, I think the piercings really made it worse too.
You prob just walked around an upper class area… tinder is showing you girls from all over the city

• +1
Reactions: apemaxxed
They live to be whores. I cant believe they have no shame
I am caging at all the bikini and slutty crop top pictures yet the profile will same some shit like 'just looking for friends' jfl

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH, rand anon and Account
I am caging at all the bikini and slutty crop top pictures yet the profile will same some shit like 'just looking for friends' jfl
They too soon will vote. It is over

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Moggie
A lot of them also have their age as like 20/21 and say "actually 18"
Literally sign up for tinder at 15 or 16 to go and get fucked by older guys, disgusting

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain_FoxH, rand anon and Moggie
No pics no believe, buddy boyo.

A lot of them also have their age as like 20/21 and say "actually 18"
Literally sign up for tinder at 15 or 16 to go and get fucked by older guys, disgusting
"Not 20 but 18, I don't know why Tinder does this"

No, offcourse you don't you disgusting slut whore