Dismantling the korean male Kpop cope [Part 2] What I predicted would happen, has happened. (why looksmaxxing for kpopmaxxing doesnt work)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

In my first thread I basically explained how yes these top 0.0000000001% korean kpop makeup surgerymaxxed niggas mog hard

But the average korean is extremely ugly(ugliest asian race statistically as shown in my above thread), smallest penis in the world statistically, and 5'8 on average LMAO

So basically what I and anyone could predict is that women would see kpop niggas, fangirl over them. then 0.0000000000001% of these girls actually goes to korea to try get a korean bf thinking they look like kpop niggas. and get met with this face:

5'8, 3.5 inch penis :ROFLMAO:

proof this is happening:

:ROFLMAO: @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh @Vietnam

Just be asian

Now everyone get your popcorn and lets wait for cheesyrumbles panic coping replies

Attachments

• Screenshot_129.png
    Screenshot_129.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PapaGremlin, Hikicel69, Aladin and 6 others
3024293 1634677588193m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin, John124, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person

In my first thread I basically explained how yes these top 0.0000000001% korean kpop makeup surgerymaxxed niggas mog hard

But the average korean is extremely ugly(ugliest asian race statistically as shown in my above thread), smallest penis in the world statistically, and 5'8 on average LMAO

So basically what I and anyone could predict is that women would see kpop niggas, fangirl over them. then 0.0000000000001% of these girls actually goes to korea to try get a korean bf thinking they look like kpop niggas. and get met with this face:

View attachment 1826959 5'8, 3.5 inch penis :ROFLMAO:

proof this is happening:

View attachment 1826962

View attachment 1826963
:ROFLMAO: @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

Just be asian
So what nigga? The article shows both the positive and negative stories. Real life isnt like a movie and tv show. Really low effort attempt to take down the kpoop propaganda this time.
3034428 3A308932 E06B 43E1 8518 99DC0C63200B

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
Imagine being a gook

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 17829
Caged at this cumskin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hes mad after I made thread about impregnating his sister
Then he made a thread about korean gooks, thinking that I ally with them because we're both Asians :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Cheesyrumble
bump @Cheesyrumble

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
those k-pop guys are literally the cream of the crop. white women would rather thirst over those guys online than buy a plane ticket just to bag a below average korean bf. over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 17829
girls think these kpop stars are like 6’1+ when in reality, theyre just short with tall proportions and everything in asia is manlet sized.

plus an actual white korean is rare af and most asians are shitskins.

korean skin and skincare is overhyped and frauded the fuck out of.

36868769 31ED 4FD7 A87E F18DCCFA1BD5

BBF81F11 EED5 457B AE9F BB8E6CE6957B

the only true changs are guys like this. 5’7+. badboymax to counteract the asian feminine subhumanity. kpopmaxxing will only cringe girls out.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
girls think these kpop stars are like 6’1+ when in reality, theyre just short with tall proportions and everything in asia is manlet sized.

plus an actual white korean is rare af and most asians are shitskins.

korean skin and skincare is overhyped and frauded the fuck out of.

View attachment 1828019
View attachment 1828021
the only true changs are guys like this. 5’7+. badboymax to counteract the asian feminine subhumanity. kpopmaxxing will only cringe girls out.
pretty sure tattoos is a failo to asian girls as they prefer non-threatening youthful features

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Caged at this cumskin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Hes mad after I made thread about impregnating his sister
Then he made a thread about korean gooks, thinking that I ally with them because we're both Asians :lul::lul::lul:
im south asian but i love my east asian brothers ( ESPECIALLY china so i know that doesnt sit well with you, i didnt know vietnam hated china until i met a vietnamese exchange student and she was like "they conquered us, we dont like em" :feelskek: )

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
im south asian but i love my east asian brothers ( ESPECIALLY china so i know that doesnt sit well with you, i didnt know vietnam hated china until i met a vietnamese exchange student and she was like "they conquered us, we dont like em" :feelskek: )
reminder youre a paki, aka chinas lap dog :feelskek::feelskek:

reminder youre a paki, aka chinas lap dog :feelskek::feelskek:
still butthurt you vietcucks got conquered by my chinese brothers? keep seething :feelskek:

still butthurt you vietcucks got conquered by my chinese brothers? keep seething :feelskek:
shut the fuck up pajeet, dnr a single word:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
vietcuck is coping hard like usual :lul: how does it feel to get RICED :feelshah:
youre the sole coper here pajeet
we btfoed your chink overlord :feelskek::feelskek:

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
vietcuck cope, you didnt do shit but get rekt by my chinese brothers :feelskek: seethe more cuck
the amount of chinks we killed in a month is equal to americans in 20 years
chinks got btfoed massively by low inhib Viet chads :lul::lul:

• JFL
the amount of chinks we killed in a month is equal to americans in 20 years
chinks got btfoed massively by low inhib Viet chads :lul::lul:
im puzzled as to why you call 'em "chinks" when you are one yourself:lul:
btw you live in the past, try to do something to china. pro-tip: you cant, youll get nuked and have your shit country wiped off the map:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 17829
btw you live in the past, try to do something to china. pro-tip: you cant, youll get nuked and have your shit country wiped off the map:hnghn:
keep replying like the abused dog you are paki chink :lul::lul:

• JFL
keep replying like the abused dog you are paki chink :lul::lul:
lol at this vietcuck denying hes a chink :feelskek: how do you cope this hard

absolutely brutal :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
According to worlddata.info, https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php , the average korean penis is 13.16cm. But again, if you believing its 3.5 inch prevents you from committing harm to society go for it. But im pretty sure there is a word for it... oh yeah cope. You dumb cumskin :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium

proof this is happening:

View attachment 1826962

View attachment 1826963

Just be asian

Now everyone get your popcorn and lets wait for cheesyrumbles panic coping replies
View attachment 1826970
also the average face you chose for a korean is way more attractive than most turtle chin cancer skin victims like urself :ROFLMAO:

also you know how to make a cumskin that has shitty aging skin to talk about other mens dick? Just say "just be korean" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: makes me wonder if u are a fag. Koreans have bigger penis than Ireland and UK u dumb fuck. Also with the obesity rate in america, im sure its getting smaller :feelswhy:

proof this is happening:

View attachment 1826962

View attachment 1826963

Just be asian

View attachment 1826970
i love it

• JFL
@pur3e @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh over

So what nigga? The article shows both the positive and negative stories. Real life isnt like a movie and tv show. Really low effort attempt to take down the kpoop propaganda this time.
View attachment 1826969
i'm currently in korea. What he says is true. Asian men are the most unnactrative people i've ever seen. And 99% of them are non-NT (gentle word to say autistic as fuck)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Cheesyrumble
i'm currently in korea. What he says is true. Asian men are the most unnactrative people i've ever seen. And 99% of them are non-NT (gentle word to say autistic as fuck)
Tales from Cincinnati

Users who are viewing this thread

Back