Dismantling the Korean male cope. Kpop Kdramas dismantled. Korean male SMV is one of the lowest in the world.

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I used to be hear that people saying koreans mog whites. And started to believe its true after seeing the top 0.000001% surgery makeup korean kdrama gigachads. Then i dug a bit deeper...

The average Korean face:

The korean male face aka SMV is actually one of the lowest and ugliest in the entire of asia

just take a look for a second. you can see with your own eyes the average korean guy is ugly as fuck.

In addition: here is some screenshots of one of those walking around videos in korea. They're hardly all 8 PSL kdrama gigachads.

In fact, not even any of them are good looking. They are all facially extremely ugly. Also this is a 3 year old video. the ones from few months ago, even way after covid and restrictions being lifted in korean, everyone wears masks outside. Because they're all extremely ugly and want to hide their faces.

Also, I got 14 asian girls to rate the average male faces of each country in asia

They actually ranked the lowest out of all asian faces.

Plastic surgery statistics:

but they mog whites right?

The highest number of cosmetic surgeries in the world because they know they are fucking ugly.

1 in 3 south koreans has had facial plastic surgery.

so not only are Koreans one of the ugliest in asia and the world. here is the average Korean dick size:

Smallest in the entire world. Even mogged by fucking filipinos.

In a country where the men are all extremely ugly. they've been brainwashed by top 0.0000001 korean kdrama makeup surgery gigachads. the women have money and are active feminists. Who would've guessed that Korea would have an incel problem

There actually is a lot of korean men looking overseas to find a girlfriend or wife. as korean women will simply not date them as they are ugly and short.

Conclusion:

I can confirm that the top 0.0000001% makeup surgery korean gigachads do mog the average white guy to death facially. But koreans are actually the ugliest asian race proven by just common sense visual analysis, avg face charts, asian girls rating them, and their plastic surgery statistics.

The kdrama guys look really good. But to conclude. The average white guy height, money, status, dick size and facially mogs the average korean guy to the fucking grave.

The average korean

Would be an extreme incel in the west.

And the average white guy would be a slayer in any parts of asia,(hence geomaxxing is a thing) especially the ugliest asian country in the world. Korea.

This in itself proves, that whites mog koreans to death.

But this isnt to say korea isnt a nice country. They are the most developed asian country and it is very nice there. They have cute girls with tiny pussies, good dramas, and have more money than other asian countries.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iblamejordan, PrinceofDarkness, Hikicel69 and 30 others
Dnr2

• JFL
Reactions: SA7, Deleted member 20651, Fgsfds and 8 others
@beachdude123 @AlexBrown84 @traveler @actual9cmjawslayer @Moggie @wollet2 @eyebagcel @Cheesyrumble @Octillionaire @dirtydorito @1kisuke106 @sibience @Chinacurry @htnambition @johncruz12345 @StreegeReturn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
I mog every korean i should travel there if i was into weaaboos

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
True, I think I saw a stat where like 1 in 3 koreans had surgery. It never began for gookcels

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, mug, Fgsfds and 3 others
I used to be hear that people saying koreans mog whites. And started to believe its true after seeing the top 0.000001% surgery makeup korean kdrama gigachads. Then i dug a bit deeper...

The average Korean face:

The korean male face aka SMV is actually one of the lowest and ugliest in the entire of asia

View attachment 1798484 just take a look for a second. you can see with your own eyes the average korean guy is ugly as fuck.

In addition: here is some screenshots of one of those walking around videos in korea. They're hardly all 8 PSL kdrama gigachads.
View attachment 1798454 View attachment 1798457 View attachment 1798459 View attachment 1798461 View attachment 1798463

View attachment 1798477View attachment 1798476View attachment 1798475View attachment 1798466

In fact, not even any of them are good looking. They are all facially extremely ugly. Also this is a 3 year old video. the ones from few months ago, even way after covid and restrictions being lifted in korean, everyone wears masks outside. Because they're all extremely ugly and want to hide their faces.

Also, I got 14 asian girls to rate the average male faces of each country in asia
View attachment 1798491
They actually ranked the lowest out of all asian faces.

Plastic surgery statistics:
View attachment 1798492
View attachment 1798493
but they mog whites right?

View attachment 1798497
The highest number of cosmetic surgeries in the world because they know they are fucking ugly.

View attachment 1798498
1 in 3 south koreans has had facial plastic surgery.

so not only are Koreans one of the ugliest in asia and the world. here is the average Korean dick size:
View attachment 1798499

Smallest in the entire world. Even mogged by fucking filipinos.

In a country where the men are all extremely ugly. they've been brainwashed by top 0.0000001 korean kdrama makeup surgery gigachads. the women have money and are active feminists. Who would've guessed that Korea would have an incel problem
View attachment 1798503
View attachment 1798504

There actually is a lot of korean men looking overseas to find a girlfriend or wife. as korean women will simply not date them as they are ugly and short.

Conclusion:

I can confirm that the top 0.0000001% makeup surgery korean gigachads do mog the average white guy to death facially. But koreans are actually the ugliest asian race proven by just common sense visual analysis, avg face charts, asian girls rating them, and their plastic surgery statistics.

The kdrama guys look really good. But to conclude. The average white guy height, money, status, dick size and facially mogs the average korean guy to the fucking grave.

The average korean
View attachment 1798514
Would be an extreme incel in the west.

And the average white guy would be a slayer in any parts of asia,(hence geomaxxing is a thing) especially the ugliest asian country in the world. Korea.

This in itself proves, that whites mog koreans to death.

But this isnt to say korea isnt a nice country. They are the most developed asian country and it is very nice there. They have cute girls with tiny pussies, good dramas, and have more money than other asian countries.
Bro no one said average korean mogs average white man. But ya can't deny kpop idols are more popular amongst young white women. Average german doesn't look like Lundgren but instead is short, balding and sunburnt from his vacation in Greece

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney, Britmaxxer, Deleted member 17918 and 1 other person
Bro no one said average korean mogs average white man. But ya can't deny kpop idols are more popular amongst young white women. Average german doesn't look like Lundgren but instead is short, balding and sunburnt from his vacation in Greece
average german is 6ft, avg face white guy, big penis

avg korean is 5'8, ugly gook, tiny penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, Fgsfds, justinzayn and 4 others
average german is 6ft, avg face white guy, big penis

avg korean is 5'8, ugly gook, tiny penis
In the current age women prefer prettyboys. Avg german has potential to be an ogre past the age of 20. Avg korean can maintain pretty boy game into his 30's or even 40's with skincare and surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, LooksOrDeath and Cheesyrumble

The korean guy is decent though....

And you cherrypicked unattractive korean guys from videos...

Also anyone that believes that penis size chart is stupid because there was no study done for that, the numbers were made up. Every study done for koreans or chinese show that they are basically the same size as western countries, and there are many many studies.

AND wwhat the fuck does getting plastic surgery have to do with anything about being ugly? Attractive people get plastic surgery much more than ugly people generally.

People can get plastic surgery because they believe in lookism and the blackpill, not because they are uglier. Korea is a very lookist country.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20651, hennypapi, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
In the current age women prefer prettyboys. Avg german has potential to be an ogre past the age of 20. Avg korean can maintain pretty boy game into his 30's or even 40's with skincare and surgeries
the average korean is ugly as fuck and will never be a prettyboy even with surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, justinzayn, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, justinzayn, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Also anyone that believes that penis size chart is stupid because there was no study done for that, the numbers were made up. Every study done for koreans or chinese show that they are basically the same size as western countries, and there are many many studies.

AND wwhat the fuck does getting plastic surgery have to do with anything about being ugly? Attractive people get plastic surgery much more than ugly people generally.

People can get plastic surgery because they believe in lookism and the blackpill, not because they are uglier. Korea is a very lookist country.
just stop coping. the stats are there. stop trying to deny them

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Daniel Plainview, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
They are just a current trend and look aesthetic after several surgeries

Caucasian phenotypes can very hardly be mogged
A dark, tall and handsome Caucasian will always outslay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 20651, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
They are just fashion and maskmaxxed in these videos, thats why at first the illusion of moggers appear (srs 90% wear a mask, prob to ugly jfl)

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Yuya Moggershima, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
the aura gives the SMV

but to get females just approach and be low inhib which kpop gives some AM

im still telling them to musclemaxx and mmamaxx as well so they have all grounds covered

as for the info it's useless its all white males here that would want for this to be legit so they have one less group to worry about

what this topic wont stop is ethnic males from trying to fuck white women

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
What stats? The numbers are fucking made up.
@Predeterminism is a uk white male that is a virgin and wants to seamaxx so u have to understand his position when it comes to see non black ethnics trying to take advantage of social conditioning

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 17829 and sibience
>Be predeterminism
> Make a theory on his own
> Dismantle his own theory
> Ldar
> Repeat

,Wallah yakhi you're funny 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹🤙🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, LooksOrDeath, KING REIDYZ and 7 others
>Be predeterminism
> Make a theory
> Dismantle a theory
> Ldar
> Repeat

,Wallah yakhi you're funny 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹🤙🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙
You mean he dismantles his theory, or others do?

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Most people who jerk off kpop aren't even korean, they most likely Filipino or chinese incels :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 20651, justinzayn and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
@Predeterminism is a uk white male that is a virgin and wants to seamaxx so u have to understand his position when it comes to see non black ethnics trying to take advantage of social conditioning
im not virgin wtf:cop::cop:ive statistically had more sex than 99% of this forum according to the polls but yes im incel rn uk male

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
I agree tbh, i don’t really find them attractive. other Asians imo unironically mog

9B66746D DA6C 44C9 BC9E 0BD5CE046448

80CFCBF2 63DE 4DCF A2BF 8D50CBFA7017

View attachment DB866E1F-A69F-4C94-89CE-D44E2F3AFFA6.webp
E69D267A 0211 4367 809C 3B667094C450

these are all Japanese. even some Chinese/Filipinos mog tbh

38EEC713 0EED 4E93 ABEE 07C6C760DAA1
BAFC333B BA4B 4A76 B936 4F8BE01FC229

They all look a little masculine and have a natural skin tone. Koreans just look fake/pale and too feminine for me

BUT, it’s no secret when women (western mostly) say they like Asian men, they 99% talk about Korean. dunno why that is, most likely media.

also that height thing with the Koreans is not true at all. I’ve been to Seoul and all the zoomers there are all pretty damn tall, I’d say 5’10 is average tbh. They are for sure the tallest Asians second to maybe north Chinese. They could be all wearing height insoles tho idk, but all the high schoolers wear adidas slippers like it’s part of some high school uniform tho

Attachments

• 9A745FE2-37AD-4712-9DFB-8F3314994181.jpeg
    9A745FE2-37AD-4712-9DFB-8F3314994181.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Shrek2OnDvD
I agree the average Korean is really ugly, but their SMVs are one of the highest for a non-White group.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
im not virgin wtf:cop::cop:ive statistically had more sex than 99% of this forum according to the polls but yes im incel rn uk male
might be thinking of @Vermilioncore that verified they is the virgin

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 17829
also that height thing with the Koreans is not true at all. I’ve been to Seoul and all the zoomers there are all pretty damn tall, I’d say 5’10 is average tbh. They are for sure the tallest Asians second to maybe north Chinese. They could be all wearing height insoles tho idk, but all the high schoolers wear adidas slippers like it’s part of some high school uniform tho
avg korean zoomer is 5'9. avg white zoomer is 6ft

• +1
I agree the average Korean is really ugly, but their SMVs are one of the highest for a non-White group.
no. top 0.0000001% surgery kdrama makeup gigachads are one of the highest for a non-white group.

not the average korean.

• +1
I agree tbh, i don’t really find them attractive. other Asians imo unironically mog

View attachment 1798544

They all look a little masculine and have a natural skin tone. Koreans just look fake/pale and too feminine for me

BUT, it’s no secret when women (western mostly) say they like Asian men, they 99% talk about Korean. dunno why that is, most likely media.

nigga u gay?

Maybe the average German is ugly but the average German is definitely not short. They have a pretty tall average height there.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and SoonToAscend

View attachment 1798532
View attachment 1798537
View attachment 1798544
View attachment 1798546

View attachment 1798538View attachment 1798539

Yeah agreed these men aren't bad looking and could get good looking girls but this whole Kpop nonsense is just weak frail men wearing makeup and getting their hair dyed and permed to not look like asian hair. The whole feminine look is just ugly what will they look like once they hit 30s or 40s :LOL: it's over for kpopmaxxers after their mid 20s honestly.

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 17829
Maybe the average German is ugly but the average German is definitely not short. They have a pretty tall average height there.
They get mogged by their neighbours to north and northwest easily, who are also good-looking facially on top of that. Also face > height

Yeah agreed these men aren't bad looking and could get good looking girls but this whole Kpop nonsense is just weak frail men wearing makeup and getting their hair dyed and permed to not look like asian hair. The whole feminine look is just ugly what will they look like once they hit 30s or 40s :LOL: it's over for kpopmaxxers after their mid 20s honestly.
its over for kpopmaxxers unless they're top 0.0001% korean face THEN get surgery and makeup

the aura gives the SMV

but to get females just approach and be low inhib which kpop gives some AM

im still telling them to musclemaxx and mmamaxx as well so they have all grounds covered

as for the info it's useless its all white males here that would want for this to be legit so they have one less group to worry about

what this topic wont stop is ethnic males from trying to fuck white women
Idk about other people but I personally am not worried about competing with girls for some kpopmaxxer haha. There are rarely any korean chads and tbh I don't even like referring to kpopmaxxed high smv Koreans as chads because they are little bitch boys imo the way they dress and act makes me cringe they don't deserve to be called chad. Chad implies they are masculine and dominant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
its over for kpopmaxxers unless they're top 0.0001% korean face THEN get surgery and makeup
Yeah and even then they are a niche in America and other European countries. In Korea they will get tons of action obviously but when it comes to the west, a white chad will always win over any type of asian chad.

• +1
over for gookcels

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 17829
You would be invisible tbh. There’s lots of middle eastern roach eye pheno guys like you there and they barely pull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 17829
Not that you could afford going anyways, what with you being 25 and still living with your parents

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@AlexBrown84 whats your thoughts on OP then since you've been there?

You would be invisible tbh.
also i was gonna say this, dude is in delusion

Haha. Lets ask any korean or asian girl who they prefer between me and u, u absolute faggot
its not about you mogging eachother.

its about they dont like ethnic men there. only whites.

so stop thinking your the shit. korean women would not date you because of your race. know your place.

@AlexBrown84 whats your thoughts on OP then since you've been there?

also i was gonna say this, dude is in delusion
Pretty delusional since you’ve never been to the country. I’d say brain rot from being in uk too long. Hopefully you change when you actually geomax

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
Pretty delusional since you’ve never been to the country. I’d say brain rot from being in uk too long. Hopefully you change when you actually geomax
how is it delusional when i got the info from avg face charts + from videos of people walking around the streets of korea

but okay i guess i cant know for sure until i get out of my basement

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
its not about you mogging eachother.

its about they dont like ethnic men there. only whites.

so stop thinking your the shit. korean women would not date you because of your race. know your place.
Its what one may think. Its what i used to think to. But they date anything thats top tier beside black and maybe curry

in Korea right now unlike everyone here but cant be asked to stick up for Korean guys since I’m not one
1576262D 6AF6 4290 92F3 67E02B3F1188

Muh studies
4A44574A 8BC8 4136 AAF8 C91572E1548A

• Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
But it doesn’t matter all in all, neotonic scandi fogs to another plane of existence

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady and justinzayn
Idk why kpop copers think they are the epitome of asian beauty or whatever. Most of them are mogged by asian and hapa runaway models and actors.

Images   2022 07 28T112102953

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, mug, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
average german is tall but yea most germans i know start balding in their early 20s and are pale

still mog the fuck out of most other countries averages

• +1