dismantling the med cope

what a bunch of copes
if you talked with black women or you've seen any studies regarding race you would know black women prefer blacks, mostly dark men and find white blond guys ugly
Still listening to what women say? that's low level blackpill
it's social suicide for black women to admit they like the colonizer pheno but they love it, biggest lie they'll tell you is that they're any different to asian girls, they're not
I'll explain coloring preference to you, girls go one of two ways, they either like the SAME as them (so if they're blonde they like blond guys, if brown they like brown guys) or they like EXOTIC, meaning the opposite to them (blonde they like dark hair, dark they like blonde hair etc etc) those are the two types of girls, you cannot deny it, we've all seen it in action every day.

also ladyboners is filled with gays? wtf are you smoking
Jesus christ you're naive, are all the "F4M" posts on there made by women, too? jfl
i never said chads would get turned down by their coloring because they have other features to compensate but a normie would.
also my coloring is what this forum calls white med i dont look like morrone so im not coping like you might think, i wished i had colored eyes though.
Yes, I know you're white med (I mean I wouldn't call arabs white, ever, but I get why some of the non-white people here might), I could tell instantly. You are narcy, you refuse to accept that your face is not up to standard, so you try to blame it on your coloring, it's immediately obvious what's going on to anyone who sees it. I'm white with slightly darker features (I'm not med though, no one would ever in a million years confuse me for a med, so it's not entirely the same as the conversation but close enough) and I'm telling you right now that blonde girls LOVE it (but I also know blonde girls who prefer blonde guys, coloring is 100% subjective taste, there is no such thing as ideal coloring, it's cope), a lot, meanwhile I only know of one black girl who's ever been into me. (Also we're in the same boat, my dad has ocean blue eyes, I could've been full north atlantid mode but I got cucked with my mom's light brown eyes)
bro not even indians would believe you jfl
If non-indian guys with the exact same coloring as indian guys are not experiencing the same difficulties, that's the only thing you need to know to be aware that the coloring is not the issue.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Avg med is short and fat, meanwhile average Nord is tall and fit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and gamma
Avg med is short and fat, meanwhile average Nord is tall and fit
not true. i live in a nordic country and visit grandparents almost yearly in italy

the height diffrence is very minimal, not noticeable at all. tall people are everywhere from sweden to albania

• Hmm...
Reactions: delusionalretard
how so? southerners are the foundation of europe, westerners are just the product of southern civilizations
Britain france and germany created the most inventions and pioneered in the industrial revolution. A lot of the rest of europe are lazy and still have corrupt governemnts. I don't hate southern Europeans or europeans in general

Britain france and germany created the most inventions and pioneered in the industrial revolution. A lot of the rest of europe are lazy and still have corrupt governemnts. I don't hate southern Europeans or europeans in general
lets be honest. Britain, france is the product of italians. the influence southerners had on ancient europe is huge.

Western europe was just a settlement region for both easterners and southerners. Celts originate from the east so you cant even claim that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
lets be honest. Britain, france is the product of italians. the influence southerners had on ancient europe is huge.

Western europe was just a settlement region for both easterners and southerners. Celts originate from the east so you cant even claim that
lol this is cope becuase your talking like 1000 years ago. In the last 500 or so years we are talking about

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
bruh ive smashed girls within minutes too (including light eyed ones) but im just saying lighter eyes halo you a lot

if you had lighter eyes your body count might have been double

thats why even giga chads like amnesia wear contacts
We will never find out whether I would have an easier time slaying if I had blue eyes (I have brown eyes, white (very fair) skin with dark brown hair). Maybe, maybe not. A 89 (legitimate body count not internet claimed$ is an obscenely high number btw for someone who works full time and not on college. Had I not had an STI scare on 2nd year I would have kept going as hard as on the 1st year.

it's social suicide for black women to admit they like the colonizer pheno but they love it, biggest lie they'll tell you is that they're any different to asian girls, they're not
I'll explain coloring preference to you, girls go one of two ways, they either like the SAME as them (so if they're blonde they like blond guys, if brown they like brown guys) or they like EXOTIC, meaning the opposite to them (blonde they like dark hair, dark they like blonde hair etc etc) those are the two types of girls, you cannot deny it, we've all seen it in action every day.

Jesus christ you're naive, are all the "F4M" posts on there made by women, too? jfl

Yes, I know you're white med (I mean I wouldn't call arabs white, ever, but I get why some of the non-white people here might), I could tell instantly. You are narcy, you refuse to accept that your face is not up to standard, so you try to blame it on your coloring, it's immediately obvious what's going on to anyone who sees it. I'm white with slightly darker features (I'm not med though, no one would ever in a million years confuse me for a med, so it's not entirely the same as the conversation but close enough) and I'm telling you right now that blonde girls LOVE it (but I also know blonde girls who prefer blonde guys, coloring is 100% subjective taste, there is no such thing as ideal coloring, it's cope), a lot, meanwhile I only know of one black girl who's ever been into me.

If non-indian guys with the exact same coloring as indian guys are not experiencing the same difficulties, that's the only thing you need to know to be aware that the coloring is not the issue.
no i see their actions on the internet by what they upvote, btw no reason for them to lie since they're anonymous.
OK
what?
Yes, I know you're white med (I mean I wouldn't call arabs white, ever, but I get why some of the non-white people here might)
i'm actually greek, italians have seen me and confirmed i look like you're average italian.
I could tell instantly. You are narcy, you refuse to accept that your face is not up to standard, so you try to blame it on your coloring, it's immediately obvious what's going on to anyone who sees it.
why are you projecting? you are frantically trying to defend your world view like a narcissistic person would when i have already proven that you are coping. i also told you i don't look like morrone, we don't have the same coloring, get it? i'm extremely pale with brown hair.but as i said i wish i had colored eyes and smaller eyelashes so i could pass for anglo, since from my observations, they are more desired compared to meds. that's for phenotype, my face suck though but that can be fixed with surgery.
I'm white with slightly darker features (I'm not med though, no one would ever in a million years confuse me for a med, so it's not entirely the same as the conversation but close enough) and I'm telling you right now that blonde girls LOVE it (but I also know blonde girls who prefer blonde guys, coloring is 100% subjective taste, there is no such thing as ideal coloring, it's cope), a lot, meanwhile I only know of one black girl who's ever been into me.
OK
you're sure about that?

Lady boners is filled with 40 year old fat landwhales.
"Tall, dark and handsome" is ideal in the West. Lol at taking anecdotes from a subreddit filled with middle-aged roasties.
ok so you want to test "prime women" ?
there we go

Tall, dark and handsome (what women want)
=
MED

DG BEAUTY LIGHT BLUE KEY VISUAL DAVID GANDY HORIZONTAL

F40162af547a5a68ff33133cb3a69dd9
Fdf921bb775c688e722a0cfcabb3202d  sexy men hot men 1

Attachments

• CpsANHQWIAAWnb3.jpg
    CpsANHQWIAAWnb3.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13409 and sandcelmuttcel
bro it's over give up
Cope
I've never see a nordic slaying in Italy
Never heard of it
Someone has heard of it?

I know many italians that went to Nordic countries and slayed many women
Everybody knows that italians are famous for this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
Are you med?
Not really tbh
I'm from north of Italy so my skin is too white to be considered med
20210705 223140

I have to tan to look med, now I'm not tanned

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
no i see their actions on the internet by what they upvote, btw no reason for them to lie since they're anonymous.
Anonymity does not prevent people from lying, look at the overwhelming number of larpers on this site alone. Black women go crazy for blond men just like asian women do, literally everybody knows this, you should too. Many black women only like black men as well, this goes back to what I originally told you about the two types of women.
All "teehee f4m here let's talk on kik" posts on reddit are made by gay men larping as females, ladyboners is filled with gay males as well, just because something on the internet CLAIMS to be for/by women doesn't mean it actually is, you are naive, you believe anything.
why are you projecting? you are frantically trying to defend your world view like a narcissistic person would when i have already proven that you are coping. i also told you i don't look like morrone, we don't have the same coloring, get it? i'm extremely pale with brown hair.but as i said i wish i had colored eyes and smaller eyelashes so i could pass for anglo, since from my observations, they are more desired compared to meds. that's for phenotype, my face suck though but that can be fixed with surgery.
Oh so you're saying you're NOT blaming your lack of success on your coloring? Then why did you make a thread about "m-muh blondes do better!!" There are many slayers with your exact coloring, and they don't get beat out by their blond looksmatch, they're the exact same. Coloring is 100% subjective preference, you'd have to be autistic to think that there's such a thing as "ideal coloring"
Meds can have light eyes too, it's about bones not coloring, if you took a swedish guy and turned his skin black he wouldn't magically look like a black guy (same thing if you put blue contacts on an arab, he still looks arab), if you don't look anglo it's because of your facial features not your coloring, there are MANY MANY MANY anglos with your coloring or even darker who are immediately identifiable as anglo.
you're sure about that?
Yes, 100%. Literally everybody knows Latinos or Mixed guys with the same brown skin and the same black hair as Indians and they slay, Nobody talks about Latino men like they talk about Indian men, Indian problems are an INDIAN thing, NOT a coloring thing. If you took an indian guy and kept his exact coloring but made him latino or mixed his problems would disappear, that's just a fact.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
Cope
Never heard of it
Someone has heard of it?

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Anonymity does not prevent people from lying, look at the overwhelming number of larpers on this site alone. Black women go crazy for blond men just like asian women do, literally everybody knows this, you should too. Many black women only like black men as well, this goes back to what I originally told you about the two types of women.

All "teehee f4m here let's talk on kik" posts on reddit are made by gay men larping as females, ladyboners is filled with gay males as well, just because something on the internet CLAIMS to be for/by women doesn't mean it actually is, you are naive, you believe anything.

Oh so you're saying you're NOT blaming your lack of success on your coloring? Then why did you make a thread about "m-muh blondes do better!!" There are many slayers with your exact coloring, and they don't get beat out by their blond looksmatch, they're the exact same. Coloring is 100% subjective preference, you'd have to be autistic to think that there's such a thing as "ideal coloring"
Meds can have light eyes too, it's about bones not coloring, if you took a swedish guy and turned his skin black he wouldn't magically look like a black guy (same thing if you put blue contacts on an arab, he still looks arab), if you don't look anglo it's because of your facial features not your coloring, there are MANY MANY MANY anglos with your coloring or even darker who are immediately identifiable as anglo.

Yes, 100%. Literally everybody knows Latinos or Mixed guys with the same brown skin and the same black hair as Indians and they slay, Nobody talks about Latino men like they talk about Indian men, Indian problems are an INDIAN thing, NOT a coloring thing. If you took an indian guy and kept his exact coloring but made him latino or mixed his problems would disappear, that's just a fact.
Anonymity does not prevent people from lying, look at the overwhelming number of larpers on this site alone.
that's illogical, why would women larp about their preferences on reddit?
Black women go crazy for blond men just like asian women do, literally everybody knows this, you should too. Many black women only like black men as well, this goes back to what I originally told you about the two types of women.
sure buddy
ok bro why would they do that though
Oh so you're saying you're NOT blaming your lack of success on your coloring? Then why did you make a thread about "m-muh blondes do better!!"
partly.
There are many slayers with your exact coloring, and they don't get beat out by their blond looksmatch, they're the exact same. Coloring is 100% subjective preference, you'd have to be autistic to think that there's such a thing as "ideal coloring"
sure bro
agreed
sure buddy
maybe if they have colored eyes and mulatto maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
that's illogical, why would women larp about their preferences on reddit?
To appear the way they want to appear, jesus christ do you even talk to women? Do you even know anything about women? They do this kind of shit ALL the time even when there's 0 consequence to NOT doing it, how is this news to you?
sure buddy
Again, it's like you have 0 experience with women.
ok bro why would they do that though
That specific thing? gay men want pictures of your dick and to cyber with you, jesus christ it's like you're 5 years old, how is any of this news to you? As for why they post on ladyboners, they think their tastes and womens' taste are identical so they feel like they're contributing.
Unless it's an INSANE eye color halo like a ridiculously rare ridiculously striking color, then coloring barely does anything, if you're ugly now you'd be ugly with average blue eyes too
narcy coper, you keep exposing yourself, go get the surgeries you talked about and see if your coloring holds you back lmfao
good
sure buddy
maybe if they have colored eyes and mulatto maxx
True bro Mario Lopez is an incel cause his eyes aren't blue, you're right ):
same with chico tbh, more like incelco
Everybody knows an ethnic slayer with typical ethnic coloring jfl you are coping so fucking hard right now, your coloring is doing nothing, it's just your FACE dude. It's hilarious that you keep denying that you're a narcy coper when it's ridiculously obvious that you think you'd be a slayer with blue eyes, newflash, you wouldn't be.
Striking eye color can take you from slayer to male model
it CANNOT take you from normie to slayer.

you know what, fuck it, go get blue contacts and then come back and tell us how much it matters.

Last edited:
Cope
Never heard of it
Someone has heard of it?

Italy top sex tourist location for nordic men

Italy top sex tourist location for nordic men
Have u read the article?

It's other way around :ROFLMAO:

Italians are the bigger sex tourists because italian girls are too picky, and a lot of italians are horny dogs with weird fetish

• Hmm...
  • +1
Have u read the article?

It's other way around :ROFLMAO:

Italians are the bigger sex tourists because italian girls are too picky, and a lot of italians are horny dogs with weird fetish

no i couldnt read it

but fucking child prostitutes isnt slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
fucking child prostitutes isnt slaying
Indeed that's disgusting but that's what incels do
There are so many incels because girls are too picky

• So Sad
  • +1
Indeed that's disgusting but that's what incels do
There are so many incels because girls are too picky
yea and girls are picky in places like italy and spain but not in rest of the europe or north america

what does that tell you :unsure:

italian girls are just waiting for aryan german boys

what does that tell you :unsure:

italian girls are just waiting for aryan german boys
They want tall dark and handsome but a lot of men don't fit this

Again, there are 0 nordic slayers here
0 tourists come here and slay

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
To appear the way they want to appear, jesus christ do you even talk to women? Do you even know anything about women? They do this kind of shit ALL the time even when there's 0 consequence to NOT doing it, how is this news to you?

That specific thing? gay men want pictures of your dick and to cyber with you, jesus christ it's like you're 5 years old, how is any of this news to you? As for why they post on ladyboners, they think their tastes and womens' taste are identical so they feel like they're contributing.

Unless it's an INSANE eye color halo like a ridiculously rare ridiculously striking color, then coloring barely does anything, if you're ugly now you'd be ugly with average blue eyes too

narcy coper, you keep exposing yourself, go get the surgeries you talked about and see if your coloring holds you back lmfao

good

Everybody knows an ethnic slayer with typical ethnic coloring jfl you are coping so fucking hard right now, your coloring is doing nothing, it's just your FACE dude. It's hilarious that you keep denying that you're a narcy coper when it's ridiculously obvious that you think you'd be a slayer with blue eyes, newflash, you wouldn't be.

you know what, fuck it, go get blue contacts and then come back and tell us how much it matters.
on fucking reddit????
ok atleast i have brains and can see through bs
alright that sounds believable but also there are so many other gay men to ask dick pics from on the internet
water. i already said i can fix my facial structure with surgeries but i cannot fix brown eyes!
how exactly am i exposing myself?
Everybody knows an ethnic slayer with typical ethnic coloring jfl you are coping so fucking hard right now, your coloring is doing nothing, it's just your FACE dude.
you're dumb
i already said if you're chad coloring wont make you incel but it would definitely hold normies back and i KNOW face is more important. again water.
It's hilarious that you keep denying that you're a narcy coper when it's ridiculously obvious that you think you'd be a slayer with blue eyes, newflash, you wouldn't be.

i do not think i would be slayer with just blue eyes because there are many things to fix however, once i fix my face i think that if i had blue eyes that would've been a huge boost to my smv. i also think striking eye color could make you a slayer if you're after ethnic women assuming you're a normie. btw eye contacts suck and makes you fake, definitely turn off if a woman finds out.

on fucking reddit????
Yes, on reddit, they do it all the time. There is no rhyme or reason to any of these choices, it's pure emotion, it makes them feel good for some reason, it's the same reason they go on gigachad videos and start leaving comments like "pfft he's ugly to me." it makes them feel superior, don't try to figure out why they do it, just know that they do it.
ok atleast i have brains and can see through bs
No, you're bluepilling yourself, accept it
alright that sounds believable but also there are so many other gay men to ask dick pics from on the internet
Gay men have a fetish for straight men, known fact, for every one that's just openly a gay guy asking for dick pics another one is SECRETLY a gay guy asking for dick pics.
water. i already said i can fix my facial structure with surgeries but i cannot fix brown eyes!
You don't need to "fix" brown eyes, the difference is ridiculously minimal, the difference isn't even as strong as you think it is when it's a truly STRIKING eye color. Shape is #1 most important followed by limbal ring appearance (yes you can have brown eyes and a strong limbal ring at the same time)
how exactly am i exposing myself?
Because you're one of the guys that fixates on one single feature for attractiveness and obsesses over it because it makes you feel better than thinking about the actual plethora of things you need to fix. No matter how much you repeat to me that "obviously face is most important" it's OBVIOUS that you're thinking having blue eyes would be such a dramatic boost for you when in reality, it wouldn't, not even close.
you're dumb
i already said if you're chad coloring wont make you incel but it would definitely hold normies back and i KNOW face is more important. again water.
No, brown eyes are not a failo, striking eyes are a halo, know the difference. Nobody is held back by brown eyes, but some people are boosted up by striking eyes.
i do not think i would be slayer with just blue eyes because there are many things to fix however, once i fix my face i think that if i had blue eyes that would've been a huge boost to my smv. i also think striking eye color could make you a slayer if you're after ethnic women assuming you're a normie. btw eye contacts suck and makes you fake, definitely turn off if a woman finds out.
Not a chance, in no universe is eye color a HUGE smv boost, if anything it's more of a psl boost, it's a SLIGHT smv boost at best, there are SO many more important things. If you're after ethnic women then you should focus on having blond hair, cause that's what they go for. You think someone with Justin Bieber's coloring would struggle with ethnic women? don't make me laugh.

You are NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER being held back by brown eyes, unless MAYBE they're literally black eyes with no difference between iris and pupil. Something NOT being a halo is not the same thing as something being a failo, those are two entirely different things, and shockingly there are many girls out there that DO like brown eyes, especially blue eyed girls, I wouldn't have believed it myself until I personally witnessed it.
Even think about all the guys here, there's many guys here that go crazy for tan girls with brown eyes, while I myself prefer blonde haired blue eyed women, have you deluded yourself into thinking that there's THAT much of a difference between male and female preferences? there's not, you can learn a decent amount about female behavior by examining male behavior. Coloring is down to preferences and subjectivity, types exist in the real world, accept it.

youre going off of reddit.. which is where the most subhuman of women are :ROFLMAO:

just lol @ deathnics who say shit like "blonde hair is a failo"

anyway, this is just 2 reddit posts, upvotes depend too heavily on algorithm

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and Deleted member 10987

Black girls dont like blonde guys. They only like black

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Black girls dont like blonde guys. They only like black
Nope
Two types of women, ones that like the same (black girls liking black guys) or ones that like the opposite (black girls liking blonde guys)

The confusion comes from the fact that they lie about it, unlike asian girls

there’s less blonde-liking black girls than there are blonde-liking asian girls though, I’ll give you that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
how so? southerners are the foundation of europe, westerners are just the product of southern civilizations
They are not southern
They are European/Western

meds still do good on tinder, however you are right. coloring + non ethnic looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
just lol @ deathnics who say shit like "blonde hair is a failo"

anyway, this is just 2 reddit posts, upvotes depend too heavily on algorithm
just 2 ???
upvotes depend too heavily on algorithm ???

so as we all know Michele Morrone is playing the dark triad chad in that film 365 days and according this forum he has the ideal med phenotype and so you would naturally expect him to blow up. i searched up michele morrone on r/ladyboners and filtered by top post

837 upvotes

HERE COMES THE FUN PART....

now i went up and searched a lesser known actor, Dacre Montgomery, who's mostly known by the stranger things series, in which he plays a character that looks like this

View attachment 1217002

View attachment 1217003

and he also has the personality of an abused dog

top post on r/ladyboners about him got 2.9k upvotes

View attachment 1217012

that's brutal, i did not expect this.

View attachment 1217035

this got almost x4 amount of attention compared to Michele Morrone

View attachment 1217032

but wait, you thought it ends here?

View attachment 1217049View attachment 1217050

Montgomery got several posts with over 1k upvotes in comparison to Morrone, who got mostly under 300

View attachment 1217057

inb4 he's higher PSL

View attachment 1217037View attachment 1217040

inb4 low effort copes such as reddit women don't count

@SubhumanCurrycel
@volcelfatcel
@PrestonYnot
@gamma
@Biggdink
@Crustaciouse_
@looksmaxxer234
@Lorsss

Greece is still the country having more sex per head.
so as we all know Michele Morrone is playing the dark triad chad in that film 365 days and according this forum he has the ideal med phenotype and so you would naturally expect him to blow up. i searched up michele morrone on r/ladyboners and filtered by top post

837 upvotes

now i went up and searched a lesser known actor, Dacre Montgomery, who's mostly known by the stranger things series, in which he plays a character that looks like this

View attachment 1217002

View attachment 1217003

View attachment 1217012

View attachment 1217035

View attachment 1217032

Montgomery got several posts with over 1k upvotes in comparison to Morrone, who got mostly under 300

View attachment 1217057

inb4 he's higher PSL

@SubhumanCurrycel
@volcelfatcel
@PrestonYnot
@gamma
@Biggdink
@Crustaciouse_
@looksmaxxer234
@Lorsss

Greece is the country that's more sexually active. https://greekreporter.com/2021/02/14/survey-greece-sex-most-sexually-active-nation/
Michele Morrone has a thread of over 1000 pages on LSA, a famous female gossip forum and unmeasurable amounts of fan pages. He's ideal, Nordics look very good also. Pointless to minimize the success of a guy who gets what he wants and already reproduced.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
They want tall dark and handsome but a lot of men don't fit this

Again, there are 0 nordic slayers here
0 tourists come here and slay
who cares..med women are not good looking tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, sandcelmuttcel, Purefxrm and 1 other person

Greece is the country that's more sexually active. https://greekreporter.com/2021/02/14/survey-greece-sex-most-sexually-active-nation/
Michele Morrone has a thread of over 1000 pages on LSA, a famous female gossip forum and unmeasurable amounts of fan pages. He's ideal, Nordics look very good also. Pointless to minimize the success of a guy who gets what he wants and already reproduced.
Greece is sexually active because of all the 2 psl Nordic sex tourists hooking up with helens and Marias

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Purefxrm
Reddit females are predominantly either American, British or Aussies. And they are either landwhales or nerdy Becky's. Women from these regions are more familiar with men of the same phenotype that explains it.
European women will view Morrone as the most attractive.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reddit females are predominantly either American, British or Aussies. And they are either landwhales or nerdy Becky's. Women from these regions are more familiar with men of the same phenotype that explains it.
European women will view Morrone as the most attractive.
Britain is not europe?

Brothels don't count.

837 upvotes

View attachment 1217002

View attachment 1217003

View attachment 1217012

View attachment 1217035

View attachment 1217032

View attachment 1217057

inb4 he's higher PSL

@SubhumanCurrycel
@volcelfatcel
@PrestonYnot
@gamma
@Biggdink
@Crustaciouse_
@looksmaxxer234
@Lorsss

Whites > Ethnics.
North Europe > West Europe > East Europe > South Europe.
Simple As.
hierarchy-of-the-races-l.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and sandcelmuttcel

837 upvotes

View attachment 1217002

View attachment 1217003

View attachment 1217012

View attachment 1217035

View attachment 1217032

View attachment 1217057

inb4 he's higher PSL

@SubhumanCurrycel
@volcelfatcel
@PrestonYnot
@gamma
@Biggdink
@Crustaciouse_
@looksmaxxer234
@Lorsss

Utter cope. He's got a +1000 page thread on LSA.

Your mother probably masturbates to his image when you sleep

Attachments

• 365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-17.jpg
    365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-17.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-13.jpg
    365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-13.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 11
  • unnamed (36).jpg
    unnamed (36).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-18.jpg
    365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-18.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-06.jpg
    365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-06.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-10.jpg
    365-dni-michele-morrone-berlin-airport-10.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 15
  • maxresdefault (35).jpg
    maxresdefault (35).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 20
true
80% of >6PSLs are germanic/northwestern europeans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, sandcelmuttcel and Chinlet Ascension
Americans don't have a good eye for ethnicity. When they hear "Mediterranean," they think of a Nordic man with a tan.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and sandcelmuttcel
Utter cope. He's got a +1000 page thread on LSA.

Your mother probably masturbates to his image when you sleep
if black ladies is your thing then ok
lipstick alley is primarily bw's forum

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger