Disproportionate lips is a major sign of dysgenics

RidgewayLasher

RidgewayLasher

Greycel
Take a look at your face in a mirror and see if your lower third is symmetrical. If you have what i'm going to tell you then you're in for a surprise. Jews always have a prominent lower lip, meaning their lower lip area is larger than their upper lip area. Some non-Jews have this as well. It comes from having Black blood somewhere in their ancestry. 90% of Jews have this prominent lower lip while many have very large lip areas to begin with, or may hardly have any lip tissue at all. Some American Indian tribes who kept Black slaves also have this prominent bottom lip. Just keep in mind that this is not always the case, you might have lip deformities if you have a genetic condition such as Fetal Alcohol syndrome or Autism Spectrum disorder. This might be informative as this is common amongst people belonging to the American continents as well as some elitist inbreeding groups such as the Rothschilds.

I'm going to include some examples of what to look for.

Attachments

• lipjew9.png
    lipjew9.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 0
  • lipjew8.png
    lipjew8.png
    33 KB · Views: 0
  • lipjew7.png
    lipjew7.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 0
  • lipjew6.png
    lipjew6.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • lipjew5.png
    lipjew5.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • lipjew4.png
    lipjew4.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • lipjew3.png
    lipjew3.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
  • lipjew2.png
    lipjew2.png
    184 KB · Views: 0
  • lipjew1.png
    lipjew1.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 0
  • widejew3.png
    widejew3.png
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • widejew2.png
    widejew2.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
  • widejew1.png
    widejew1.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 444, Fgsfds, sergeant blackpill and 3 others
lower lip being larger is aperentøy oåptimal for faxial asethethics, apprently lower lip should be 1.4-1.8 times bigger than upper lip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel and RidgewayLasher
469.png

on a serious note, lower lip is supposed to be bigger than the top by around 1.5x

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mateusz74, Deleted member 14392 and 11 others
Take a look at your face in a mirror and see if your lower third is symmetrical. If you have what i'm going to tell you then you're in for a surprise. Jews always have a prominent lower lip, meaning their lower lip area is larger than their upper lip area. Some non-Jews have this as well. It comes from having Black blood somewhere in their ancestry. 90% of Jews have this prominent lower lip while many have very large lip areas to begin with, or may hardly have any lip tissue at all. Some American Indian tribes who kept Black slaves also have this prominent bottom lip. Just keep in mind that this is not always the case, you might have lip deformities if you have a genetic condition such as Fetal Alcohol syndrome or Autism Spectrum disorder. This might be informative as this is common amongst people belonging to the American continents as well as some elitist inbreeding groups such as the Rothschilds.

You had me interested when I opened the thread
I became intrigued when you mentioned Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Danish_Retard, poopoohead and 3 others
lower lip being larger is aperentøy oåptimal for faxial asethethics, apprently lower lip should be 1.4-1.8 times bigger than upper lip
469.png

on a serious note, lower lip is supposed to be bigger than the top by around 1.5x
Maybe a slight difference is natural, but these examples are clearly irregular

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and sub5inchcel
You had me interested when I opened the thread
I became intrigued when you mentioned Jews
There are too many dysgenic mutts who call themselves white who look like pics related. Know the differences, if you see someone who looks off don't be afraid to call (((them))) out. They will also act neurotic.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 444, BoneDensity and 1 other person
There are too many dysgenic mutts who call themselves white who look like pics related. Know the differences, if you see someone who looks off don't be afraid to call (((them))) out. They will also act neurotic.
Oh I'm on the Le 56% face watch 24 hours a day 7 days a week, Captain.

• JFL
Reactions: RidgewayLasher
I don't have phat lower lip but I have a fuck ton of muscle asymmetry in my lips (not noticeable to a non autist tho)
my dad also has this and he has bipolar disorder and is very mentally ill :lul:

cool story greycel but you have no fucking clue

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I don't think a 1:1 lip ratio is ideal.

based moonman poster

• +1
Reactions: RidgewayLasher and Fgsfds
based moonman.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and RidgewayLasher
every female in hollywood is a jew

XLJMAEq.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: RidgewayLasher and Decretum1483
It could be a sign of a recessed chin as well.

• +1
You ripped all of these from the how to spot a jew doc didn't you. Not blaming, it's a based doc

• Woah