DISPROVING THE "ALL ASIANS ARE UGLY" STEREOTYPE ON .ORG

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Everytime a person on this forum says anything slightly positive about East Asians, someone inevitably comes in and claims that all Asians are 5'4 skinnyfat LTNs with bowl cuts and glasses (because this is the demographic, mainly SEAmonkeys and ethnic minority/lower class, who immigrates and studies in the West that Western forumgoers sees at school and in university, so this is the stereotype that is circlejerked).

I'm here to VISUALLY PROVE the difference.

This is a SEAmonkey (poor countries, likely to immigrate), Japanese, Korean or Chinese ethnic minority low class (socioeconomically at the bottom, likely to immigrate as they're marginalized and ostracized in China) immigrant in the West, who is horrifically looksminned, bloated, skinnyfat, non-NT, studycelled and rotting. This is your mental image of "muh ricecels" and the East Asian equivalent of white incels. (5'3-5'4 on average for SEAmonkeys)

IMG 8574

THIS is a Northern Han Chinese high class mogger (6'0"-6'0.5" on average for Northern Han Chinese, even taller for those in Tier 1 cities)

IMG 8532
IMG 8534
IMG 8535
IMG 8536
IMG 8562
IMG 8563
IMG 8564
IMG 8565
IMG 8566

IMG 8569
IMG 8568

PLEASE STOP USING PHOTOS OF LOOKSMINNED SUBHUMAN SKINNYFAT STUDYCEL SEAMONKEYS (WE ARE NOT EVEN THE SAME SPECIES, HAN CHINA HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH SOUTHEAST ASIA APART FROM SHARING THE SAME CONTINENT) TO REPRESENT AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT RACE TO TRY TO DRAG US DOWN BY ASSOCIATION.

IT IS THE SAME LOGICAL FALLACY AS CLAIMING THESE TWO ARE THE SAME SPECIES. (DESPITE BOTH BEING IN THE SAME CONTINENT - EUROPE)
IMG 8575

IMG 8576

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsonpilled, zura, Deleted member 28541 and 11 others
So rarely they look like this

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, KING REIDYZ and 13 others
dnrd chink you're all the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Allornothing, kebab and 9 others
A ricecel wrote this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, rg1235, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
So rarely they look like this
Because the ones who immigrate to the West are ethnic minorities or of much lower genetic and socioeconomic stock (why would the powerful upper/ruling class or socioeconomic elites leave the world's largest economy?)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and thecel
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and thecel
Because the ones who immigrate to the West are ethnic minorities or of much lower genetic and socioeconomic stock (why would the powerful upper/ruling class or socioeconomic elites leave the world's largest economy?)
reality:

Attachments

• 3535985_1689715588662.png
    3535985_1689715588662.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, rg1235, Deleted member 14693 and 10 others
Thank you for writing this, I was worried about my future asian wife not giving me mogger sons

• JFL
Reactions: zura and rand anon
Those are literally SEAmonkey school uniforms, Chinese schoolchildren uniforms look much different

Classic cumskin response to sperg out and throw random pictures that means nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsonpilled, aspiringexcel and thecel
High Class Changs are a different breed of moggers. I’ve met a few and they’re extremely blackpilled too and emanate superiority.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AspiringChanglite
i thought this was @thecel 's thread

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Those are literally SEAmonkey school uniforms, Chinese schoolchildren uniforms look much different

Classic cumskin response to sperg out and throw random pictures that means nothing
nothing will ever change the fact that chinese are brachycephalic low es low pfl creatures with epicanthal folds and T50 tar iris
3575823_1918334_Facial-Aesthetics-Report-31_3_20-2.jpg_1.webp

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, zura, Deleted member 27511 and 3 others
High Class Changs are a different breed of moggers. I’ve met a few and they’re extremely blackpilled too and emanate superiority.
why are you feeding into this

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and thecel

It’s the opposite though. Chinese who immigrate to the West are richer and more educated than average Chinese in China.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Mr. President
Nerd nerd emoji

>posts the 1% of his race

• +1
Reactions: zura, efidescontinuado and thecel

Asians in the West are better-looking than Asians in Asia. I’ve observed this from personal experience. Chinese American HS students are better-looking (averaging around 4–4.5/10) than Chinese in China (where they look ugly as shit, avg 3.5/10).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, aspiringexcel and Mr. President
It’s the opposite though. Chinese who immigrate to the West are richer and more educated than average Chinese in China.
complete cope think about the type of people who left Great Britain to colonize USA/Canada/Australia. They were bottom of the barrel criminals, prostitutes and peasants seeking opportunities in new places because they were at the bottom of the ladder back home.

• +1
Asians in the West are better-looking than Asians in Asia. I’ve observed this from personal experience. Chinese American HS students are better-looking (averaging around 4–4.5/10) than Chinese in China (where they look ugly as shit, avg 3.5/10).
complete cope the students in the West are looksminned studycels

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
Chinese students in China spend much more time studying.
even if that were true theyre of higher genetic quality because theyre high class han chinese and not low class or SEAmonkeys/ethnic minorities like the ones in the West

• +1
  • Hmm...
complete cope think about the type of people who left Great Britain to colonize USA/Canada/Australia. They were bottom of the barrel criminals, prostitutes and peasants seeking opportunities in new places because they were at the bottom of the ladder back home.

Not the same for all countries’ immigrants. Africans who immigrate to the West are generally top-tier SES and education compared to Africans.

They look like white people from wish

• +1
Reactions: zura and thecel
even if that were true theyre of higher genetic quality because theyre high class han chinese and not low class or SEAmonkeys/ethnic minorities like the ones in the West

Southeast Asians are more attractive than East Asians.

You insinuate “muh SEAmonkeys are incels bro!” False.

The SEA guys in the West that I’ve met look better and are more charismatic than Chinese guys in the West that I’ve met.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and AspiringChanglite
You’re coping hard. Southeast Asians mog East Asians.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
  • JFL
Reactions: zura
Everytime a person on this forum says anything slightly positive about East Asians, someone inevitably comes in and claims that all Asians are 5'4 skinnyfat LTNs with bowl cuts and glasses (because this is the demographic, mainly SEAmonkeys and ethnic minority/lower class, who immigrates and studies in the West that Western forumgoers sees at school and in university, so this is the stereotype that is circlejerked).

I'm here to VISUALLY PROVE the difference.

This is a SEAmonkey (poor countries, likely to immigrate), Japanese, Korean or Chinese ethnic minority low class (socioeconomically at the bottom, likely to immigrate as they're marginalized and ostracized in China) immigrant in the West, who is horrifically looksminned, bloated, skinnyfat, non-NT, studycelled and rotting. This is your mental image of "muh ricecels" and the East Asian equivalent of white incels. (5'3-5'4 on average for SEAmonkeys)

View attachment 2367320

THIS is a Northern Han Chinese high class mogger (6'0"-6'0.5" on average for Northern Han Chinese, even taller for those in Tier 1 cities)

View attachment 2367324View attachment 2367329View attachment 2367330View attachment 2367332View attachment 2367333View attachment 2367335View attachment 2367336View attachment 2367337View attachment 2367338
View attachment 2367340View attachment 2367341

PLEASE STOP USING PHOTOS OF LOOKSMINNED SUBHUMAN SKINNYFAT STUDYCEL SEAMONKEYS (WE ARE NOT EVEN THE SAME SPECIES, HAN CHINA HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH SOUTHEAST ASIA APART FROM SHARING THE SAME CONTINENT) TO REPRESENT AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT RACE TO TRY TO DRAG US DOWN BY ASSOCIATION.

IT IS THE SAME LOGICAL FALLACY AS CLAIMING THESE TWO ARE THE SAME SPECIES. (DESPITE BOTH BEING IN THE SAME CONTINENT - EUROPE)
View attachment 2367346
View attachment 2367348
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and aspiringexcel
Im half white and half asian. The only reason why im not subhuman is because im half white.

• +1

Cope , that picture actually first send from me, the bottom is japanese uniform and top is 🇩🇰 uniform

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, KING REIDYZ, aspiringexcel and 3 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Jeghar5barn, thecel and 1 other person
IMG 8591

• Woah
  • +1